U Smile

U smile

 

I’ve always liked your smile . That beautiful gummy smile that only you posseses

 

Even now , when you’re stepping down to the aisle , looking perfectly in that white suit . And that smile , still being so shiny and heart-warming to me .

 

And I could only smile while standing in front of you , hearing your answer to the most important question of your life

 

“Do you , Lee Hyuk Jae , take this man to be your husband , to have and to hold from this day onward , foe better or worse , for richer of poorer , in sickness and in health , to love , cherish , and to obey , till death do you apart ?”

 

“I do”

 

The ring shines on your finger , glittering it sparks together with the tears you have when the hold church burst out in cheers for the wedding .

 

Bell ringing , people wishing happiness to the newly-wedded couple .

 

 

And I could see

 

That smile  ……

 

It’s still there when you come next to me , hug me and whispered to me “ Thank you  for accepting to be our pastor , SiWon .” .

 

“You’re welcome , Hyuk hyung . Oh and congratulation ! I wish you happiness with DongHae hyung !”-SiWon , dressed in the pastor’s costum , hugged back with a gentle smile on his face .

 

 

“Hyukkie , baby..”

 

“I think someone is being a little impatient . You’d better go over there fast or someone may start panicking”-I teased  .

 

“Yeah you’re right ! Bye Siwon , see you later”

 

You gave me a hug , then turned around and went to your husband with that smile on your face . And I can catch that glint of happiness in your eyes .

 

 

“Hyukkie , let me call you with this name for the last time . I wish you all the best , Hyukkie !”-I whispered

 

 

“Good buy , HyukJae !”

 

And the pastor walk away , smiling….         

                                                                                         Together with a glist of tear .

 

 

 

                                                Because you smile , I smile .

 

A/N : I just for once didn't want SiWOn to be the bad guy in the story :(