Radio Club

Winter's Sonata

 

Sitting onto the sofa I continued stared into space as the others worked on their separate projects. While Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and Minseok were in the radio control room testing to check for sounds, Luhan and Sehoon were looking for records to play. Well, Sehoon was trying to find new records Luhan seemed to just want to stare in my direction.

After a few minutes of complete silence a Knock was heard from the control room. Looking over Jongdae seemed to be saying something, but it was blocked by the soundproof window. Finally getting tired he walked out of the control room.

“Did you guys hear anything?” Jongdae asked emerging from the control room. Both Luhan and Sehoon shook their heads in confusion.

“Is it broken? Wasn’t it working the other day?” Sehoon asked taking a step closer to Jongdae. A look of worry was written on his face. Rubbing his neck Jongdae sighed before looking at Kyungsoo.

“I bet you had something to do with it? Jongdae said glaring at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at him scandalous protesting his accusation.

It wasn’t me. I didn’t do anything to it.” Kyungsoo said obviously lying. “Who knows, maybe the switch is off.” Minseok said coming from the room and messing with the connection box.

“Minseok, let’s just tell our teacher before farther inspecting it.” Sehoon said stopping Minseok from inflicting anymore damage to the equipment.

“No, were gonna get it if Mr. Shim finds out. Where do you think he got his nickname from? For being an angel, because that for one isn’t true.” Kyungsoo shouted at Sehoon looking at him as if he’d lost what little senses he had.

“Yeah, for once I agree with Kyungsoo. We will never get out of this alive if you tell.” Jongdae said with a worried expression.

“I’m sure he will understand if we tell him.” Sehoon spoke up as he tried to calm everyone down.

“No! You can’t tell him. We have to find a way.” Kyungsoo said finally breaking down to pressure. Pushing Minseok out the way began to try and fix the connections.

“Wait.” Sehoon shouted starting a whole new commotion of arguments. After a few second I started to get sick of the stupid commotion and stood up.

“Wait.” I said going over to Kyungsoo. Looking behind the connection box I saw that some wire were out of place.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m connecting the wires that are out of place.” I said to whoever asked me that question. Taking out a few wires I gave them to the closest person that was by me. Who was Kyungsoo.

“Give me the wires.” I asked Kyungsoo who just smiled at me. After about two seconds of just smiling I finally took the wires out his hands forcefully, before putting them back in the right places.

“You can test it now.” I said looking back to Kyungsoo. Complying to what I said he went back into the control room testing the mikes.

“Wah, it works. Kim Jong In you’re awesome.” Kyungsoo said looking towards Jong In in glee. I just sighed walking away.

“Kim Jong In, where are you going.” Kyungsoo asked. The others just looked in confusions.

“No wonder he left you D.Odo. Why did you say his last and first name? You don’t do that with us. It must have made him uncomfortable” I heard Luhan scream at Kyungsoo.

“Yah, it’s not my fault. I’m just trying to be polite, and I knew you since grade school. Also, what did I tell you about that name? It’s either Kyungsoo or D.O? You got it you-you stupid deer.” Kyungsoo yelled back as I heard the others laugh at their so called fight. Walking away I sighed is this the foolishness I’ve gotten into.