Our First Meeting

Winter's Sonata

 

“Do we still have time, Sehoon?” Luhan asked jumping up and down to get warm. Looking at him I just smiled warmly as I tried to fix his ed shirt. ‘This kid. How could he be older than me, but still be so childish.’ I thought smiling as he continued to play around. Luhan suddenly froze and I looked to see what was wrong.

“Sehoon, the bus, the bus!” Luhan shouted pointing in the direction of the moving object. Looking in the direction Luhan was pointing to my eyes went wide and I grabbed his hand as we ran to get in. Seeing the numerous people there Luhan and I began to push into the crowd of people.

“Push” Luhan said as he tried to get in the bus with the other people in the crowd. Finally managing to get Luhan on the bus I ignored his request as he waited for me to get on with him. Waiting for the bus to close I smiled as I was met with Luhan’s squished face on the bus door.

“Luhan, go on ahead, don’t fall asleep.” I warned Luhan as I ran after the bus. ‘Who am I kidding? He’s probably going to fall asleep anyway.’ I thought as I ran my hand through my hair sighing.

Luhan’s POV

I sighed as I was finally able to get a seat walking to the back I yawned as I laid my head on the window. ‘Maybe it won’t be so bad if I went to sleep for a minute.’ I thought smiling as I closed my eyes.

It felt like I was only asleep for a minute before I felt someone push my head onto a hard surfacemaking me wake up instantly. Rubbing my head I looked to the culprit our eyes meeting up instantly. As I meet his gaze my glare that was directed at him melted and I just looked away sighing continuing to rub my poor hurt head. Looking out the window my eyes widened when I saw that we were passing by the ocean on the bridge.

“Ajushi!” I yelled making him stop the bus. Rushing off the bus I didn’t know the boy was following me until we got off. Looking around I noticed that we were farther away from school than expected. I was going to be late for school again. ‘This is all my fault I should have never went to sleep.

“Where are we?” I thought looking around.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I said throwing the blame on someone else. Noticing he wasn’t going to answer me anytime soon I changed the subject.

“What grade are you?” I asked truly interested. He looked up to me with a blank look in his ace and muttered junior. I looked at him with curiosity.

“Aren’t you afraid of ‘Voldemin.’ I don’t know if I should call you brave or stupid.” I said fussing at him before walking away. Turning around I walked away thinking that he would be smart enough to follow me.

“Hurry we can share a cab.” I said sighing as he didn’t move an inch. I waited for him to start walking before following my own path.

10 minutes later

“Thinks Ajushi.” I said getting out the cab and shutting the door. Running up the steps I tried getting there as fast as I can trying not to be as late as I was.

“Hey, what are you doing? Hurry up.” I said to the boy.  Watching him take out a cigarette to smoke my eyes widened in shock. Looking around I tried to see if anyone else was looking before going away. ‘Aish that kids to much trouble on my poor mind.’ I thought walking  to the school gates.

“Xi Luhan.” The familiar voice of Voldamin shouted. I stopped in my tracks. He raised his finger up beckoning me to him. I lowered my head and walked over.

“I thought my regular tardy princess didn’t come in.” He said saying my stupid nickname. ‘I’m not a girl. Why am I the princess again?’ I thought to myself.

“Get to it, Luhan-ah!” Mister Shim screamed as I ran to my position next to Minseok.

“I was only a minute late. Isn’t he our homeroom teacher? Why doesn’t he cut us some slack?” Minseok muttered. I just laughed.

“You should know him by now Minseok.” I said to him pushing him a little.

“Sehun’s here already. Why are you so late?” Minseok said with curiosity.

“This guy on the bus…” I tried to tell Minseok but was interrupted by Shim Voldamin.

“Do you know what time it is?” Shim Voldamin shouted. I looked to see who was the perpetrator and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

“That’s him.” I told Minseok patting him five times before pointing. I glared sharply at him as he walked in.