BGM Announcement

1 Bestfriend, 1 Girlfriend, 1 Marriage

''Well, it's getting late. Goodnight oppa!'' Jieun packed up the food and waved goodbye to Woohyun.

''Jieun! Be at school at 7.35 am tomorrow. Infinite will be waiting for you at the school gates.'' Woohyun winked.

''Oh gosh~ I have to wake up earlier...'' Jieun facepalmed and walked home.

At home...

Jieun opened the door and peeped her head round it. After seeing that the coast was clear, she tiptoed quietly inside the house.

''Jieun! You're back!'' A familiar voice exclaimed.

*Oh God... =_______=* Jieun rolled her eyes.

''Are you okay? Did Woohyun do anything to you?'' Myungsoo searched for any bruises or anything.

''No, Woohyun oppa didn't do anything to me. In fact, I had quite a nice and relaxing dinner with him.'' Jieun faked a smile and went to grab her clothing and headed to the bathroom.

''Jieun!!! I'm so sorry!!!'' Myungsoo stood outside the bathroom and shouted.

''Lalalalalalala~ The water's so relaxing~'' Jieun hummed.

''I'm so sorry for saying those stupid things!!! Forgive me?'' Myungsoo pleaded.

''L, stop being such a ert, standing outside a bathroom.'' Jieun rolled her eyes.

''I'll stand here until you forgive me!!!'' Myungsoo pouted.

''Warning. 5 Bars of soap alert.'' Jieun warned him.

''Are you serious?!'' Myungsoo widened.

''You asked for it.'' Jieun grabbed 5 bars of soap in her hand, hid behind the door and opened it slightly and WHEE!!!!! Soap attack!!!

''OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo screamed as one of the bar of soap came flying into his face. He jumped back, to slip on another bar of soap.

''EOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Myungsoo screamed as he fell on his back, to be ''saved'' by three other bars of soap and sent him back-gliding away from the bathroom. CRASH. He banged into a cabinet. OUCH.

''Oww...'' Myungsoo rubbed the back of his head.

*Oh crap, have I gone too far?* Jieun was in the midst of laughing when she heard the crash. She gulped.

*I'd better check on Myungsoo.* Jieun quickly grabbed her towel and wrapped herself with it. She stepped out of the bathroom to see Myungsoo resting against the cabinet, rubbing his head.

''OMO!!! Myungsoo!!! Gwenchana?'' Jieun ran forward and checked Myungsoo's head.

''I'll only be fine if you forgive me, and o.o nice body shape.'' Myungsoo winked. (A/N RATED RATED!!!!!!! XDDDD)

''You ert! I won't forgive you now.'' Jieun huffed and stood up but Myungsoo held her wrist.

''I was just joking. My head really hurts...'' Myungsoo pouted.

''Aigoo... I'm so sorry Myungsoo!!! I'll attend to you as soon as I change into my clothing.'' Jieun said and hurriedly rushed into the bathroom to change.

*Pabo Jieun!* Jieun literally facepalmed and walked out of the toilet and dumped her soiled clothes into the laundry basket.

''C'mon Myungsoo. Up.'' Jieun ordered but Myungsoo shook his head.

''No. I want you to carry me.'' Myungsoo did 'bunny ears' aegyo.

''Ew. Why are you doing aegyo.'' Jieun stuck out her tongue.

''Because I'm cute! Carry me!'' Myungsoo whined.

''Argh, fine. Get onto my back. My arm energy is used up, throwing all the soap bars at you.'' Jieun bent down and Myungsoo slowly got onto her back.

''Woah, you're heavy. What the heck did you eat?'' Jieun grumbled.

''I ate air. Since you didn't give me dinner.'' Myungsoo pouted.

''Later, dude. Later.'' Jieun reassured Myungsoo then threw him onto the bed once they reached the bedroom.

''What are you doing to me?'' Myungsoo widened his eyes.

''ARGH. Guys and their y thinking! I'm applying ointment on your shoulder and head you idiot!'' Jieun whacked Myungsoo's head.

''Oh~'' Myungsoo nodded.

''Now sit up!'' Jieun commanded.

''Yes Mam.'' Myungsoo sat up immediately.

''You seem fine...'' Jieun said as she opened the ointment bottle cap.

''I'm not! Here.'' Myungsoo pointed to his head, ''and here.'' Myungsoo pointed to his heart, ''hurts.''

''Your heart hurts?'' Jieun raised one eyebrow while applying the ointment on his head and shoulder.

''Yes, my heart hurts bery much because you are not forgiving me~'' Myungsoo whimpered.

*Eeks!* Jieun felt the heat rushing up to her cheeks.

''I'll forgive you, someday. Arraseo? Now go to sleep.'' Jieun tightened the cap and went to her bedroom to sleep but Myungsoo blocked her.

''My head hurts. I need you to be beside me in case blood gushes out of my nostrils and ears in the middle of the night.'' Myungsoo backhugged her. (a/n I ♥ Backhugs ^w^ ~~~~ ♥)

*No! Jieun, don't blush, omg he's hugging me, no wait this might be one of his plans.!!!* Jieun shook her head.

''You have a blood waterfall from a headache? Seriously Myungsoo-'' Jieun said but Myungsoo cut her off.

''Scientific research has proven! Plus, you were the cause!'' Myungsoo teased. (a/n i really don't know about the science part)

''Argh! Fine. Give me a mattress.'' Jieun folded her arms.

''There's not a single mattress~ Guess you'll have to share the bed with me~'' Myungsoo mehronged.

''Oh gosh...'' Jieun face-booked.

''And it's not as if it's our first time sharing the bed...'' Myungsoo whistled.

*Oh yeah, THAT time. Gawd. And when we were babies >////////<* Jieun sulked.

''Foine. You. Stay on your side. I get the left, you get the right, arraseo?'' Jieun said and marched to the bed.

''Yes mam!'' Myungsoo saluted her and went to the bed.

''Crap. Why is there only one blanket? And the weather is freezing!!!'' Jieun shivered.

''I get the blanket! I'm the one with the injury!'' Myungsoo pulled the blanket to his side.

''Urgh. Jerk.'' Jieun rolled her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

___

3am in the morning. Wait, duh. I'm such a dork =.=

''Whooooooo~'' The wind blew and the curtains flew. (a/n Hey, it rhymes! :D)

There was a storm, and the rain and wind were especially strong.

''Bbrr...'' Jieun curled herself into a human ball.

*H-huh?* Myungsoo stirred abit and saw Jieun shivering like mad.

*Goodness, poor wife. Might as well give her some warmth* Myungsoo hugged her tightly and placed part of the blanket over her and slowly drifted back to sleep...

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

HEY HEY HEY!!!! IT'S LE AUTHOR HERE YO~~~

So, well, Imma go on semi hiatus till the end of my exams, 5th October. YES CHUNJI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! So, I might not be updating as much. Mian!!! Im gonna miss y'all~ T.T I'll try to update whenever it's possible.

 

So, although I may not be able to update longer chapters, I'm just gonna hold a Question and Answer session!!! Where I get to interact with you guys! Just post any question in the comments area and I'll reply you in the comments area too :D But, don't ask questions like?: ''What is the next chapter about?''

 

Yea, not that LOL. It'll spoil the surprises :D I love surprises!!!

Ok, erhem. I'm mentally unstable LOL.

Anyway, yep, just go ahead and ask me any question! ^^ Besides yea, that.

And Imma helpin my friend promote her story!!

It's about a girl with a disfigured face and kind heart helping others whenever she can, and she has no friends until two kingkas enter her life. What happens? Read on to find out--->  Inner Beauty

There's Woohyun and Myungsoo in it KYAAAA SPAZZES.

 

Oh yeah, just to let y'all know, Woohyun is only used for the 'Game.' This is still a IUxMyungsoo story, nae? ^^ And Suzy will make her appearance.. later.