'You stole my heart'

Thunder oneshot "'You stole my heart'"

I was really nervous, because today was going to be my first yoga’s lesson. I wanted to go to yoga for long time, but always something ruined the possibility of having free time for yoga.

I entered the sports building, asked the woman, who was sitting there, for directions. Then went to the elevator and pushed button 5. It was also the number of floor on which was happening yoga’s lessons.

I nervously was standing at door of the tight room. I really didn’t want to fail already on first day.

As I opened the door instead of big group of making unearthly poses, I saw tall and skinny guy focusing on each of his movements.  I coughed a fake cough to catch his attention to show him mine presence in room.

He quickly turned my way and lightly smiled to me.

“H-hello!” I said nervously while blushing. He was really handsome and cute.

“Hey!” he greeted me back. “Teacher is away for while. You can sit there, next to mirrors and wait for her.”

I nodded and went to seats and watched him. He was really amazing with his movements. I just couldn’t stop staring at him, that I didn’t even notice that teacher was already here. Only when she waved with hers hand in front of my face, I notice her and from embarrassment blushed.

“Hello!” I stood up quickly and bowed “I am Sang-Mi.”

“So you must be my new student.” Teacher smiled at me nicely. She was really in good form and I never thought she will be so nice.

“Ne!” I waved with my head agreeing.

“Today with warming up going to help you that young gentleman” she pointed at guy, at who I was staring before. I felt uneasy.

As I went to change my clothes, teacher went to talk to the guy and I guess explain details about todays training.

~

I came out of changing rooms. And saw that guy sitting on bench next to mirrors. I walked to him.

“Hey~ again!” I tried to hide my nervously.

“Ok. So let’s start training!” he smiled brightly “Before we start – What’s your name?”

“Sang- Mi.” I took a breath “but you can call me just – Min and your?”

“Officially its Park Sang Hyun, but friends call me – Cheon Doong.” He told while walking to middle of room.

I stood next to him and we both turned to mirrors.

“Just follow my movements,” he smiled while looking in my reflection in mirror. I nodded and slightly blushed.

~

After hour I was already doing kind of well. Well at least Cheon doong said that. I glared at him with when I thought of this. I bet he was just joking..

He saw my glares and always smiled at my weird actions with eyes. I had nothing to do but blush and look different way.

“Oke. Let’s take a break!” he suggest.

“Ne!” I agreeded

I sat on bench while he went after water and brought it to me and sat down.

“So how do you like yoga so far?” he asked with curious look.

“It’s good.” I started slowly to feel comfortable next to him. “Not really feeling like a snake but good.”

He chuckled.

“You’re doing well trust me.” He looked at me. “You can’t imagine how was my first time..”

“How?” I asked

“I didn’t even expected to go to yoga first. It was cause of the tv show, I was in. They filmed all uneasy moment.” He laughed at himself

“How did you get in tv show?” I was surprised. I really didn’t expected to hear that. Tv show?

“Well im a member of MBLAQ” he smiled and looked at me

“Oh! That’s why I was thinking that I saw you somewhere!” I just got it. “My little cousin is fan of Lee Joon.” I laughed “But I don’t know about MBLAQ, only few songs.”

“That’s why I was really surprised, that when you saw me. You didn’t run like crazy fangirl.” He chuckled.

“That’s bad?” I put disappointed face and made voice like that at him.

“No!” he was laughing “I really like that. Finally there is somebody to talk to without being attacked with weirdest things.”

I laughed.

“But keep it a secret, please. I will never get a free space if fans will find out that I’m continuing going to yoga’s lessons.”

“Of course!” I smiled at him. “I’ll keep that as secret. I promise.”

~

I was in girl’s changing room and smiled to myself. He was really cute and nice. But he will never ever like me, because he is famous and famous guys have enough girls around them. I quietly sighed to myself as my smile faded.

I went out of girls changing room and I really didn’t paid attention to anything what was happening around me.

Suddenly I bumped in somebody and fell. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on Cheon Doong.  He was blushing. We both silently stared in each other eyes.

Then my face started to burn like a tomato and I quickly jumped up, apologize quickly and went to door fastly. Then somebody caught me by arm. It was Cheon Doong.

He pulled me close to him and before I could say anything. He kissed me.

I kissed him back and looked in his eyes.

“See-you!” we both whispered in same time.

Cheon Doong, I really can’t wait till the time I will see you again.

You stole my heart...

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! :)

Suggest in comments about which character's to write next oneshots! :)

And idea for now is to write one with Yoseob.