Perfection is the Equivalent of Inhumane

Flaws of Perfection

By definition, perfection is the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects. But to say something that has no flaws is perfect would be a lie. Something with absolutely no defects is simply not humane. Therefore, by definition of course, perfection is the equivalent of inhumane.

But even with this in mind, Minho has no other word strong enough to express his idea of his young boyfriend. Yet he knows Taemin has his own faults, and still he finds them more than slightly endearing. Said flaws add to the effect of Taemin’s inner and outer beauty. Basically, those flaws are what make Taemin…well, Taemin. The Taemin he was undoubtedly in love with.

Realizing his love had been a rough time in his life those three years ago. He had never taken an interest in anything that didn’t include a ball and the ‘objective to win’. But that one fateful day he’d been at basketball practice and he threw the ball a bit too forcefully causing it to go over the fence of the basketball court. The ball met with the head of a certain blonde he later found out was named Kim Kibum, who did not take to Minho’s apology lightly. There were harsh words thrown and blood desired to be shed. Fortunately for Minho, the irritated blonde was accompanied by a quieter, more reasonable blonde that spared Minho a shy, apologetic smile before pulling his friend away.

He’d looked out for the young blonde boy without much realizing it himself. He’d noticed the uniform the boy was wearing was the same as his, but the tie was a different color than his blue one. It was the color of a sophomore: green. So he’d taken it upon himself to go the long way to his classes, through the sophomore wing of their rather large high school, which was in a completely different building than where his classes were.

Having no luck within the first week, he had decided to give up completely. And it was then that he’d gone to the school library and found the young blonde reading some literary text. And they talked and bonded and became friends. Then two years later Minho began looking at his young dongsaeng differently. It scared him to say the least, but eventually he accepted himself, as did his parents, and confessed to Taemin. And they’d been together for three years since.

A of lightning flashed through the dark room, lighting enough for Minho to see the silhouette of Taemin under the comforter sleeping. Once the room went dark again Minho turned his head to look back out the balcony door at the rain pitter-pattering against the large glass frame. He counted in his head, awaiting the thunder to sound in seven…eight…ni—

There it was. Loud and rambunctious and ground moving. Or maybe it just felt ground moving because of how loud it was. He had read somewhere that when one of the senses had been triggered unexpectedly there could possibly be slight shifts in the other senses like making something happen that most likely hadn’t. But no, that didn’t sound like something he’d intentionally read himself. He’d probably heard Taemin talking about it. That was one of his flaws. He was filled with random and not really interesting bits of information he liked to share at random times.

“Hyung…”

Minho slightly turned his head, hearing the creaking of the springs in the bed as Taemin moved around. Most likely searching the empty space for Minho. Another flash lit the room and he could see Taemin’s eyes squinting and blinking and trying to rid the bleariness away. Taemin sat up, comforter sliding down past his shoulders and settling around his torso.

“I’m here, Tae.”

“Why aren’t you sleeping?”

Minho smiled to himself in the dark, practically visualizing the unintentional pout kissing his boyfriend’s lips to go along with the sleepy whine. He opened his mouth to reply only to be interrupted by the thunder seemingly shaking everything the room but really only their nerves. Taemin huffed in annoyance, the sound very close to a whimper as he lifted the comforter over his shoulders and curled into himself.

“Just thinking.”

He stood from his chair and, with his bare feet, padded back to the other side of the large room to the bed where Taemin welcomed him with opened arms. The comforter was lifted and he slid under them at a slow pace so not to accidentally hit Taemin in the darkness. Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho’s bare torso and snuggled his face into his chest. Minho’s hand automatically through the honey blonde locks now a mess from previous sleep. They sat that way for a while, listening to the rain outside.

“About what?”

The cold feeling of his pajama shirt Taemin was wearing touching his skin sent ripples of something through him. Taemin rubbed his right hand up and down the elder’s muscular arm, bringing a warm sensation with the touch.

“Nothing really. I just couldn’t sleep, and began thinking about nothing.”

“That’s not necessarily true, hyung. When a person is thinking, they have to be thinking of something. Whether it’s something specifically or having a thought of what they should think about. Even in sleep a person is still thinking about things. That’s what dreams are.”

Minho chuckled when the younger paused to yawn.

“You’re tired. Sleep.”

Taemin shook his head, the fibers of each strand tickling Minho’s neck in the process. Arms tightened around him as he was given a response.

“I can’t sleep without you, hyung.”

“I’m not going anywhere.”

“Promise?”

Minho smiled, wrapping his own arms securely around the younger and pulling him down over him. Up close he could see Taemin eying his face, trying to make out every detail, as he did to the latter. When they caught eyes, they shared a soft smile before connecting lips. It lasted three, four, maybe ten seconds before Taemin removed his mouth to in air. Minho bit back a smirk and nudged the younger’s cheek with his nose.

“Promise.”

Because one of his own flaws was that he also couldn’t sleep without the other.

 

==

 

Taemin lived in his grandmother’s mansion. She was born into money, as was Taemin. Their family was of old money where their ancestors worked hard to learn and teach their children the value of a dollar. The product of that lesson being a large family owned vineyard that did business with some of the wealthiest people in South Korea and bits of England and Australia.

And when she died she was going to leave her land and the winery to her only son and his family. But when Taemin confessed to his parents of his orientation, things did not go smoothly. Taemin had been estranged from his mother and father ever since and had gone to live with his grandmother. Despite everything, she still loved and cared for him. She babied him, she berated him. She gave him everything he’d ever needed and wanted.

And before she died she adjusted her will to leave her son only an acre of land and give everything else to Taemin. She allowed her financial advisor to hold everything down until Taemin turned of legal age to take over. And when he did turn eighteen, Taemin was pretty much set for life financially.

“I’m happy it’s summer.”

Taemin looked up from his plate—made by the live in chef—at Minho as he turned a page in the newspaper he’d been reading. It was just after nine in the morning and they found themselves sitting at the dinning room table enjoying a quiet moment together over breakfast. And true were his words, it was summer break. Meaning the two didn’t have any classes for three whole months. But that didn’t necessarily mean break for Taemin. He was now owner of a large company. So work he wasn’t able to do during school times needed to be done in the summer.

“Yeah,” Taemin smiled around his fork. “I am, too.”

And he was. As much as he loved going into the city for school, he hated leaving his grandmother’s home. He stayed on dorm during the school year and would go to Minho’s home for holidays and short breaks while summer he’d take the trip back to his own home. He loved summers because it meant spending excessive amounts of time with Minho alone with the exception of the maids and Jinki, his financial advisor that helped him with the business side of his life. There was nothing more he could ask for in his life that he didn’t have at his fingertips.

Except time.

He wouldn’t complain about anything—he was truly blessed to have so much already without having to even work for it—but he would secretly wish for more free time to spend with the one he loved. His summers were usually all booked with meetings and business deals and papers that needed to be read over and signed. He had to get up early to get to the company’s main office by ten where he’d have to sit through negotiations and presentations about how to make processing machines more ‘eco-friendly’. And more often than not he would return to his villa hours after the sun went down to see Minho waiting up for him with a soft smile as he’d help him get ready for bed because he’d be just that tired. It wasn’t the ideal way for him to spend his time while his boyfriend was back on the vineyard trying to entertain himself.

“When is your next free day? We should do something.”

Taemin felt the movement of golf ball sized butterflies flying around in his stomach at the sight of Minho’s smile. Even after three years into the relationship Minho was able to sweep the younger off his feet.

“I have the day off in two days. I made sure Jinki left my schedule free because there’s a festival. And I wanted to go with you.”

Minho grinned cheekily as Taemin avoided his gaze. He watched in amusement as the younger stuffed a piece of beef in his mouth. He reached out and grabbed the hand not holding his fork and caressed the back of it with his thumb. Taemin hesitantly looked at him, showcasing the redness of his neck and ears.

“I’d love to go with you, Tae-yah. But are you sure you’d be up for it? I know how tired you usually are from work. I’d be just happy to spend the day inside with you.”

Taemin smiled, seeing the way Minho’s eyes lit up at the mention of them going somewhere and spending time together. It was rare—very rare—for Taemin to have a full day to himself. There were plenty of times the elder found Taemin hunched over his desk in his den sleep. Taemin knew that as much as Minho wanted to go out, he preferred Taemin’s health.

“Hyung, are you trying to keep me home for my sake or did you have something else in mind?”

“That thought hadn’t even crossed my mind.”

“Are you sure? It has been a while since we…you know.”

Taemin bit back a laugh as he watched Minho’s face heat up. Minho on the other hand, who had not been thinking of , now found himself realizing just how long it had been since they had a night together. He could vaguely remember the sound of the younger’s moans filling the bedroom. He could taste the salty bitterness of Taemin’s explosion in his mouth after and and caressing the hard on with his tongue. He could see the faces displaying pure pleasure, as he’d go deeper or harder or faster. He could feel Taemin clawing at his back in attempt to grasp something tangible while feeling too many emotions at one time. He could smell the mixed scent of sweat and and mangos—the scent of the younger’s shampoo—as he nestled his face into the pillow of honey blonde hair after they were done.

“I resent that you think so lowly of me. I can think of plenty of stuff to do at home with you that doesn’t have to do with .”

Taemin laughed, taking another spoon of rice before standing. Minho frowned a bit. As he sat at the table, uncomfortably trying to hide his painful hard on, he found himself upset that Taemin had made him this way when he had to leave soon. He was so busy thinking to himself he hadn’t noticed the young blonde hovering over his shoulder until he felt lips on his cheek.

“Ok, hyung. How about you think of all the nonual things we can do today. I get to leave the office early, so I’ll be home a few hours after lunch. Arasso?”

Minho nodded and turned his head to plant a soft kiss to Taemin’s lips. Taemin pulled away first, pressing his forehead against Minho’s with a smile tugging on his lips.

“I have to go.”

The whisper moving against his lips sent chills down his spine straight to his abdomen. Before the other could pull away, Minho pulled him into his lap for another kiss. Lips and teeth clashed as their tongues explored the ins and outs of each other’s mouths. The thought of work flew from both of their minds as Minho placed his hands on Taemin’s waist and pulled him closer against himself. The younger’s hips rolled slowly, creating a friction so hot and delicious between them. A feral sound crawled up from the back of Minho’s throat and he deepened the kiss.

Taemin’s arms lay on his shoulders and his hands ran through the dark brown locks he loved so much. Their kiss broke and they shared a look. A look of desire and passion and love. Taemin bit his lip, gazing down at Minho with lidded eyes, not knowing just how much the older loved that expression. Minho grabbed his lips again in a chaste kiss before moving down his jawline, below his ear—nibbling on the lob a bit—and straight to his neck where he began ravishing the tender flesh. Taemin was in so little words a mess since—as he stated earlier—it had been a while since they did even this much.

Minho smiled into the blonde’s neck hearing his whimpering. He wanted more, they both did. He ran his tongue over the spot he’d just created a mark on, causing Taemin to shiver.

“I want you so bad right now.”

His teeth clamped on to Taemin’s left ear lob, gently working it between them. Taemin let out a gasp and arched his back when he felt a warm hand slide up the back of his shirt.

“I…can’t. I have…I have to go.”

Not liking the response, Minho pulled his head back down for another kiss. Despite his opposing, Taemin’s hands found themselves crawling up the front of Minho’s shirt touching and sliding all over the toned skin of his stomach. He felt a twitch in his pants, causing a whining groan to escape his lips. Minho felt a shot of pride flow through his veins. His hands unclasped the belt of the younger’s pants and slid down the front of the waistband.

“You can be a little late, right?”

“I…don’t…I—oh god—yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Whatever you want. Just do that again.”

Taemin pressed his forehead on the elder’s shoulder, panting as the hand worked around his hardened length. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip to suppress the moans willing to be freed.

“Pardon the interruption, Hwejang, but we really must be heading out now.”

They both froze hearing a new voice in the room. Taemin’s eyes filled with tears when Minho’s hand removed itself from his pants. He hid his reddened face on Minho’s shoulder and clutched a hand in those brown locks.

“Right. Sorry, Jinki. I’ll be out in a minute. Just let me…say goodbye.”

Minho mentally cursed the elder man as he bowed and exited the room. He could feel Taemin shaking a bit in his lap, trying to calm himself. He rubbed his hand up and down the younger’s back, hoping to help the situation at least a little. They sat there like that for a few minutes. Taemin willing his hard on to disappear. Minho still cursing Jinki every time Taemin shifts on top of his own hardened length. After what felt like a lifetime, Taemin lifted his head to look at Minho. His face was barely on the brink of ‘calm’. But he gave Minho one last, hard kiss before standing.

“Screw what I said earlier. When I get home, I want you.”

Minho blinked in surprise, twitching something fierce at Taemin’s growled demand. He watched as the younger roughly picked up his suitcase and stormed out of the room, more than likely to give Jinki hell for interrupting them. He sat there for a few more minutes until he heard the car drive off. He let out a sigh and looked down in his lap before standing and making his way upstairs to the bathroom.

 

==

 

This was not what he had in mind for a day off.

Taemin rubbed his hand down his face as he leaned back in the swivel chair in his home office. It was finally his day off where he’d get to go to the festival with Minho later on in the evening. And it started off great, waking up later than eight in the morning with his limbs tangled around Minho who held him just as close. He smiled into the warmth that emitted from his lover’s shirtless body—he loved the fact that Minho never slept in a shirt—and relished the silence in the room.

That is until his phone went off on the nightstand next to the bed. He knew immediately it was Jinki, having programmed a certain ringtone for the elder. And once he answered it he was informed of how the elder had proceeded to drop off papers that needed his clearance and confirmation and they were in his office waiting for him. So Taemin disconnected the call and stared at Minho’s peaceful sleeping face before sulking his way to his office down the hall.

And since then he’d been reading the files word for word until they all became a blurred mess and he had to slow down so he could actually understand what it was he was reading. It was when a knock at the door pulled him from his concentration even more and he quickly allowed access to whoever it was disturbing him.

“Tae-yah?”

Taemin’s head snapped up to see Minho walking over to the seat in front of his desk. He stared in awe as the taller moved gracefully and the sun from the large windows seemed to shine directly down on his bronze skin, making him appear to be glowing.

“God, hyung. You’re so hot.”

Minho chuckled as he sat down facing the other. They stared at each other, drinking the other’s presence in the nice silence. Taemin frowned a bit, seeing Minho had put on a shirt before making the trip to his office. He could smell the strong scent of mint, indicating the older had also brushed his teeth.

“I thought we were going to sit around all day in our pajamas and watch TV while pigging out on ice cream.”

“We are. I’m still in my pajamas. I asked a maid to bring a couple pints of ice cream and put them in the mini fridge over there. And look, we have a TV and a couch."

Taemin tried offering a real smile, but underneath Minho could still see the guilt. He raised one eyebrow and stared at the younger before letting out a sigh. He turned his head to look out the window. He had really been looking forward to a day with Taemin and no work.

“Mianhae, hyung. Jinki hyung brought these this morning while we were still sleeping. I just have to get these finished before tomorrow. I promise it won’t take much longer.”

“So I guess we’re not going to the festival tonight.”

“Ani! We’re still going. I’m going to work while we watch TV and when we get ready to go, I’ll just leave them to finish later if I’m not done. You’ll definitely have my undivided attention tonight, hyung. I promise.”

“You know what? Forget the ice cream and TV. Just finish what you can and tonight I’ll drag you out of here to that festival in handcuffs if I have to.”

Minho gave the blonde an encouraging smile as he stood. He leaned over the desk and pecked him softly on the lips. Taemin nodded slowly and watched as Minho turned and left the office. He let out a sigh before getting back to work.

-

Taemin woke up in his office to find it dark outside. He wiped his chin with the back of his sleeve and blinking away the drowsiness. He glanced at the blinking red digital clock and jumped up from his seat, running out the office. He ran to the bedroom, only to find it empty and dark as well. The festival had started at six and it was already past nine. He didn’t even remember falling asleep, or the last file he read so there was no telling how much he had gotten done before dozing off.

The blonde ran down the stairs searching room to room of the large villa for his boyfriend. He had broken his promise. He promised he’d be ready to go to the festival no matter how much work he got done. But instead he fell asleep. Minho should have woken him up. The whole day had been ruined and a waste of a free day. He really wanted to spend it with the older.

He froze when he came to the kitchen. He saw Minho standing at the sink with one of the younger maids of the house. They were washing dishes and laughing and talking lowly enough where they could hear each other but Taemin could not. A dangerous shot of anger and jealousy struck his heart and he soon made his presence known to the both of them.

“What’s going on here?”

The maid jumped a bit in shock while Minho tilted his head, confused by the unusual tone Taemin was using.

“You’re finally up. I was just helping Minah noona wash up the dishes.”

The maid’s eyes widened as she turned and bowed to Taemin.

“Ah, young master, I tried telling Minho-yah not to worry about them. But he insisted.”

“But they were my dishes that I ate from. I don’t see how it’s fair for you to do them.”

“It’s her job.”

Minho and the maid looked over at Taemin, whose expression was far from amused. Taemin glared at the maid, causing her to duck her head so to not make eye contact.

“I pay her to do the dishes. Whether or not she’s the one eating from them does not matter. Isn’t that right, Ms. Nam?”

She nodded, hands visibly shaking at her sides. Minho looked back and forth between Taemin and her before resting his intense gaze on Taemin. He didn’t know what was wrong with the younger but this kind of behavior was beyond disappointing.

“Now I advise you learn your place in this house before you address my guests so informally. The next time I will not be so kind to warn you. Is that clear?”

“Taemin, I told her she could call me informally. It’s not that serious.”

“You’re dismissed, Ms. Nam.”

Both boys watched as she scurried out of the kitchen to the maids living quarters. Minho turned his gaze back to Taemin only to find the latter already glaring at him.

“What was that? Why did you treat her that way?”

“Why didn’t you wake me up? We missed the festival.”

Taemin walked over to the refrigerator, amply ignoring the previous question. Minho ground his teeth. He hated when people—more specifically Taemin—ignored him when he seriously wanted an answer.

“You were sleep. I figured you needed the rest. Now why are you—”

“I can sleep any time I want. I can’t spend time with you. You should have woken me up. I wanted to go to the festival.”

“Well it’s too late for that now. Taemin, why were you so mean to Minah noona? You treated her so disrespectfully.”

Taemin, who was still aimlessly searching the refrigerator, slammed it shut as he spun around to face Minho.

“Why do you care how I treat my employees? And why are you calling her ‘Minah noona’ anyway? Let me guess, she said you could?”

“Maybe she did. Is that a problem?”

“Yes it is! She works for me! She shouldn’t be so familiar with you.”

“You are being ridiculous! It’s only natural for me to call an older girl noona. I initiated it, so don’t take it out on her.”

“Well you know what? Stop calling her noona. Call her the same way I call her. Like I call all of my employees. By their professional name!”

“That’s not fair! You don’t hear me complaining when you call Jinki ‘hyung’. And if I remember correctly, he’s your employee just like Minah noona.”

“That’s different and you know it!”

“How?”

“It just is!”

Minho shook his head, looking away from Taemin to calm himself down. How they had gone from simply talking to screaming he had no idea. But the way Taemin was throwing his weight around was just pissing him off, and if he wasn’t careful he’d say something he’d regret.

“That’s so ing childish. Do you even hear yourself? We’re fighting over ing job titles or whatever.”

“Oh, so now I’m a child?"

“I didn’t say that! Don’t twist my words around!”

“I’m just repeating what you said! ‘That’s childish’. So apparently my keeping my employees in check is childish to you?! Am I a ing child to you, Minho?!”

“Yes, you ing are! Look how you’re acting right now?! You’re upset for some dumb reason I’m not even entirely sure of! You chew off your employee’s head, then turn around and try biting mines off?! If anything I should be the one who’s mad!”

“You?! I didn’t even do anything!”

“Do you know how ing annoyed I was all day because you had to stay in your little ing office doing work?! Today was supposed to be your day off. We were supposed to spend it together! But what did you do all day? Read a bunch of boring papers alone. And what did I do? Nothing. Alone. What was even the ing point of me coming out here with you if I don’t get to see you?!”

“I can’t help it, okay?! I have a job and I have to work even when I don’t want to! Do you know what I would have given to just be with you today? To wake up and not have to work?! But I can’t do that, Minho! I’m not a normal guy! I have a big company riding my back even in my sleep! So sorry that I can’t just play hooky when it’s convenient for you! I have responsibilities!”

“And apparently those responsibilities are more important than me. I have responsibilities, too, Taemin! I gave up summer conditioning for you! As captain of the team, I’m supposed to be there, but I’m not because I’m sitting around here waiting for you to get home each day! We barely even see each other before you leave in the mornings! It’s like I’m here by myself!”

“Well, if you hate it so ing bad then why don’t you just leave?!”

Silence surrounded them. The air was tense and ragged and unbearable. They stood on opposite sides of the kitchen panting and staring at each other, minds processing what just happened. Minho’s heart sped up a bit, immediately regretting what he’d said, but his face not showing any change in signs.

“If that’s how you feel.”

“No, that’s how you feel.”

Taemin fought himself to keep his composure as he walked to the doorway. Minho watched with saddened eyes as Taemin’s back moved further and further away.

“I’ll tell the driver to be ready to go whenever you are. I’ll be in my office for the rest of the night.”

And he walked out the room. Minho listened as his feet sounded up the stairs and across the floor until the door to his office shut. He looked around the kitchen and let out a sigh, turning off the faucet and going upstairs to the bedroom.

 

==

 

The second time Taemin woke up in his office, the sun was shining through the windows. He groaned as he sat up, stretching backward to unclench the muscles. His shoulders hunched and he lay his head in his folded arms on the desk as he stared down at the pile of folders filled with files he had finished the previous night. He blinked twice and continued to stare blankly at nothing really but his thoughts were clouded with the argument he had with Minho.

He hated how worked up he had gotten. And when he thought about it logically, he couldn’t remember exactly why he was upset. All he remembered was seeing Minho and the maid laughing and having a good time, something he longed to be able to do but couldn’t, and he saw red. He really owed that maid an apology. He never really got angry with his employees, but he knew when he did that not only was it because of Minho but that it was not pretty. He just hoped he hadn’t scared her too badly where she had already turned in a resignation letter. That had happened before and he still felt terrible about them to this day.

He assumed he needed to apologize to Minho as well. As much as he wished he didn’t remember, he did. He remembered how they both yelled things they probably didn’t mean—well, Taemin definitely didn’t mean it—and how it all ended when Taemin told Minho to leave. He hated how passionate he was when he was angry. Never in his life would he send Minho away, or so he thought. He was just so jealous and scared that Minho wouldn’t want to be around him anymore that he decided to throw the first and final blow before Minho did. When he thought about it, he was as childish as Minho said he was.

He looked over at the clock and sighed. He had to get up and get ready to go to the office in an hour, which meant he’d have to skip breakfast. Not that he’d want to have breakfast without Minho. He knew he wouldn’t be able to hold anything down with lingering thoughts of their fight in his mind.

A knock at the door interrupted his inner thoughts. There was a swelling hope inside that it might have been Minho, but said hope deflated hearing the voice of one of his many maids.

“Young master, breakfast is finished. Would you like for me to have the chef wrap it to take with you?”

“Yes, please.”

“Very well.”

He listened as her footsteps faded and stood up. He trudged to the door and opened it, quickly making is way to the bathroom to shower. After ten quick minutes he wrapped a towel around his waist and made his way to his bedroom. Upon opening the door he found Minho sitting on the bed dressed in shorts and a button-down polo. They caught gazes instantly and time seemed to freeze around them. Taemin’s grip on his towel tightened as Minho stood from the bed. He closed the door behind him and too a tentative step forward.

“I thought you left.”

“I didn’t.”

Minho watched as the blonde hesitantly went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers. He glanced at Minho over his shoulder and blushed before he quickly dropped the towel and pulled them on.

“I’m sorry, Tae-yah.”

Taemin stilled feeling Minho’s body ghosting behind his own. His heart fluttered a mile a millisecond hearing Minho’s nickname for him.

“I didn’t mean to insult you. I was just upset that you had to work on your free day. I just wanted to spend it with you, but you were right. You have a big responsibility and a lot of people are counting on you. You can’t let them down. I should have understood that.”

“But I shouldn’t let you down either.”

Taemin turned and looked up at Minho with glossy eyes.

“Yes, I do have to take care of halmeoni’s company. But I shouldn’t neglect you completely. That’s not fair to you, hyung. Mianhae.”

Minho reached his hand and lifted the blonde’s head by his chin to plant a sweet kiss on those plump, pouty lips. He smiled when he felt Taemin responding to his kiss, and it got bigger feeling the younger’s arms snake around his neck.

“Saranghae, Tae-yah.”

Taemin smiled, tears threatening to fall, but he held them in. He tightened his arms around Minho’s neck, kissing a bit harder in hopes to get his feelings across with something so simple.

“Nado saranghae, hyung.”

 



 

 

A/N

So this was my attempt of fluff to make up for the super angst of my other story. I still put in angst, didnt realize it until i finished, and just kept it. It was going to be longer but then i remembered it was a oneshot so I stopped lol.

Enjoy!