Living again

Forgetting

This was probably a horrible fic, and I may work on it more later... I'm sorry that I ended it so badly

As Heechul walked into the dorms, he knew he probably looked horrible.

As Leeteuk angrily yelled at him, but he just ignored him and walked into his room slamming the door.

He looked at the blank empty whilte walls, once filled with pictures and allowed the tears to drop.

One by one.

He allowed the sadness to cradle him to sleep.

(break)

"Hyung, Hyung...Aish...Heechul wake up you old lady!"

Heechul's eyes snapped open, "Kyuhyun, how DARE you not call me hyung?"

His eyes were puffy and he quickly covered them with his stylish sunglasses.

Kyuhyun sighed as he saw his hyung's eyes.

He grabbed Heechul's light body and laid him so Heechul's head was craddled in his lap.

"Kyuhyun what are you...."

Kyuhyun sighed, His hyung had a tendancy to bottle things up inside and if he was correct at guessing what had happened...

"There there..." He softly patted Heechul's head like a cat. "Tell me what happened,"

"You IDIOT...." Heechul started to yell but he broke down as tears that had been hidden behind his large eyes started to well up and fall.

Kyuhyun removed the sun glasses and pulled Heechul into a hug, allowing his shirt to be soaked in tears.

He allowed the time to pass, listening to Heechul's sadness, his broken heart.

Until Heechul was just silent.

(break)

Heechul allowed Kyuhyun to drag him into the shower.

Allowing him to silently rest and be fed. It would take a while to get over Hangeng, but it had to happen, because Hangeng was never coming back.

And Heechul would not allow his heart to break again.

Heechul permitted himself a silent quiet smile as Kyuhyun lowered his face to meet his.

"Old Lady, no matter what, until you get over your divaness, I'll be here for you okay?"

Heechul laughed. The evil makanae with the soft heart but evil toungue.

He looked at the empty picture frames that surrounded him, it was time to take new photos.