Alone and Forgotten

Forgetting

The wind was breathtaking. He felt like he was free, he felt it swirl around him, cold, but comfortable.

Black.

(break) (Some time ago)

Heechul held the tears that he cried silently within himself. 

When had he stopped noticing? When had Hangeng not been able to see his true self?

Was it when he had first left? or even before that?

The unanswered phone calls, the "I'm too busy,". He had seen the secret kiss, but he had chosen to ignore it.

Had it gone so far because of this? Hangeng had become happier while he had been destroyed, silently, inside.

He waited for the door to open, he knew the two who were walking in the room.

"Hyung, we can't do this..."

"You say that Zhoumi, but we have done it so many times,"

Zhoumi giggled in the dark, "I love you hyunggg," 

"I love you too Zhoumi,"

The words hurt. Heechul smiled as he the light.

Hangeng's eyes widened in shock, "What are you doing here?"

Heechul smiled his fake diva smile which he knew Hangeng could no longer see through, "I forgot,"

He walked past the two with a bag and by the time Hangeng had come out of his shock, the elevator had closed.

Heechul smirked as he heard the feet running down the stairs to the first floor as he reopened the elevator. He set the empty elevator to the first floor.

He slowly climbed the stairs, feeling his leg ache and scream in pain.

He felt the air swirl around him in great leaps, almost cackling at his loss, for once he was the wind, something that was never caught.

He was broken. 

He saw Hangeng run out of the building and he dropped the bag, allowing the thousands of pieces of glass to shatter on the groud in front of Hangeng.

Old pictures, free from there frames flew up to where he was, and caught glimpses of broken memories.

He allowed himself to step slowly past the railing and heard Hangeng scream behind him.

"Chullie - ah, I'm sorry, please it was a mistake! It was a one time mistake! I didn't mean it!"

Heechul allowed his true feelings to appear for just a few seconds before it once again dissapeared

"Hangeng, you have no right to call my name anymore, it wasn't a one time thing, it was before you even left super junior, before you even broke my heart again,"

"I really love you, please don't jump, please don't do this to me,"

Heechul laughed loudly as he heard the words, "Didn't you just say those words to poor Zhoumi? I feel bad for the poor boy. Its always been about you hasn't it? Thats why you left me before too."

He allowed himself to step back accross the railing.

" Didn't I look like the wind again? I've flown from your grasp, in fact you've let me go, I will live, not because of you, but because you will see what oyu have lost,"

As he said those words a picture floated in front of them, ironically the last picture that they had taken, happy.

Heechul grabbed it and crumped it as he threw it off the railing.

"Goodbye," He said as he left a stunned Hangeng, the one who he couldn't have raise a word to because he loved him so much.

As he turned the corner Heechul whispered, "I loved you,"