Kyungsoo's Talkative Side

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

Omo! This Lu Han guy was soo touchy. I'm familiar with skinship, but this was taking it to a whole other level. All this stress just made me want to eat some twizzlers.

''Sehunie why are you so quiet today? Is something wrong?'' He flipped Sehun's bangs up, and felt his forehead. 

''No, I'm fine...I just..'' God I needed to find a quick solution out of this problem. I reached in my bag for my stash of twizzlers, and was dissappointed to realize Sehun didn't carry any in his bag like I did.

''Lu Han...exuse me for a second...'' I gathered four quarters, and took my time to the vending machine. Just as I reached down to retrieve my candy, a hand pulled me around the corner. ''Omo! Thank god! I'm drowning over there!'' I sighed as Sehun paced in front of me.

''How are things going so far?''

''Well, he's kind of touchy, and I'm afraid to say anything. Do you call him hyung, or just Lu Han...what is it?''

''....call him HanHan...'' He hid my face in my hands.

''HanHan?!...Sehun-ah...you're not gay right-''

''No! I'm not gay! I told you Lu Han and I are close friends!''

''Alright I was just wondering.''

''Sehun-ah! I didn't know you have a sister!'' Lu Han looped his arm in mine.

''Yeah, this is my twin Semi.'' I introduced awkwardly.

''Hi Lu Han.'' Sehun bowed with a wide smile. ''It's nice to meet you.''

''Wah, you guys look a lot alike. You could fool people if you both wore a hood.''

''You have no idea...'' Sehun mumbled.

''Are you going to join us for lunch Semi?''

''Um, I actually have something important to do with my brother. I'm sorry Lu Han.'' Thank you Sehun for taking me away from this kid.

''No worries. I'll see you later Hunnie!'' He ruffled my hair, and strolled away.

~~~~~~~~~

After that treturous lunch Sehun showed me to his next class, and told me everything I needed to know. I did the same with him, and made sure he understood to not raise his hand. I was at the top of my class, and Sehun was...let's just say he wasn't exactly top ten. I sat in his classroom before anyone got inside, and calmed my nerves.

''You've got this Semi! All you have to do is sit here, and not say a word.'' The bell rang, and the classroom filled with students. ''I have to go now.'' Just as Sehun grabbed his things Kyungsoo took a seat next to me.

Holy shizz! Why did he have to be seat partners with Kyungsoo?! The one boy that I couldn't talk to was sitting right next to me. Well it wasn't me it was Sehun so maybe it would be easier to talk to him.

''You, and your sister seem to be getting along.'' He smiled.

''...Oh...I don't think so. I still can't stand him. Her!''

''She's not all that bad...I was so nervous when I saw her in the bathroom this morning...'' Oh my god! This might actually turn out to be a blessing. Kyungsoo was basically spilling everything to Sehun. I thought he was quiet around everyone, but apparently not!

''Oh, geurae?'' I still didn't know what to say, I was still so nervous. I reached in Sehun's bag, and pulled out my freshly bought twizzlers. The sweet taste of my favorite candy tingled on my tongue as I took the first bite in over 12 hours.

''Twizzlers? You, and your sister are really alike...'' Kyungsoo smiled.

''A lot more than you think...'' After I swallowed the first twizzler my stomach made a weird noise.

''But Sehun-ah...''

'''mm?'' I wasn't feeling too good.

''Didn't you tell me that twizzlers give you gas?''

''...oh, it must've slipped my mind!'' I clutched my stomach as it made foreign noises. If Sehun's body was going to prevent me from eating twizzlers, I was going to kill myself...well him.

A/N: Teehee I hope you liked this last update before I go to sleep! Everyone who's subscribed, kamsahamnida! :3 plz comment guys, I want to know what you're thinking. All you silent readers, jebal, un-silent yourself. Bye guys!