Perfect Timing

I Am You And You Are Me

Sehun's BODY

''You shouldn't be sitting straight up yet.'' Poor Kyungsoo passed out from the shock. 

''Ani, gwaenchanha.'' He insisted on getting up from the bed. Lu Han, and I carried him to the nurses office. Sehun is stuck in a girls body so he wasn't much help. Plus he was getting my face iced for the giant shiner on my left side.

''So...am I talking to Semi right now?'' He croaked.

''Kyungsoo you have to keep this an absolute secret.'' Lu Han got up from his seat in the corner. ''No one knows except you, and me.''

''How did you find out?'' 

''It's kind of obvious once you have the idea in your head.'' He stared at his nails as he spoke.

''True...'' He turned to me looking for answers. ''Semi...gwaenchanha?'' Omo! He was asking if I was okay after he passed out. This body switch was slowly turning into a blessing.

I pulled out a Twizzler to chew on. It was hard talking to him without blushing. Especially after I saw him in the locker rooms. My stomach started to grumble.

''You shouldn't eat those...'' He brought my hand down. Just his touch sent chills through my body, and I couldn't have been more obvious. I bit my lip to keep from smiling. 

''You must feel weird knowing that you haven't been talking to your friend these past few days.'' I was able to force out a chuckle.

''Ani..it makes it easier to talk to you now.'' He rubbed the back of his neck.

''Oh? W-why is it hard to talk to me?'' Maybe I could squeeze a confession out of him.

''Because...you're...I...-''

''Ugh! This is too annoying! Now I know why you run away whenever Sehun, and I are together.'' Lu Han grabbed his bag, and slammed the door behind him.

''What's his problem?'' I heard Kyungsoo mumble.

''He doesn't like being the third wheel.'' I couldn't hide my smile from knowing I made Lu Han feel what I did when I was excluded from his conversations with Sehun.

''What were you saying...before?'' 

''Oh! That...'' He looked away trying to buy time. ''Wait! You were in the locker room!?'' His index finger was pointed so close to my face I went cross eyed.

''...nae...that was me. And now I can tell you who I like.'' This was the moment I've been dreaming of forever. I wrote about it in my diary, and I thought about it during class. Now that it was happening I felt like crying. ''The boy I like is someone I've had feelings for since the first moment I laid eyes on him. He doesn't talk much, and being around him makes me very quiet too. So I've held in my feelings for this person for five extremely long years because I guess...I was scared of being rejected. But now I think I can say it to you. Kyungsoo-ah the person that I've fallen for is you.'' I squeezed my eyes shut. There was no way I was going to confess to Kyungsoo staring into his eyes. Yes, it sounds romantic, but no I don't have the courage.

''Omo! Kyungsoo why did you faint!'' The door bursted open, and our friends filled the room. 

''Way to ruin our celebration.'' Jongin smirked. ''Just kidding.''

''Sehun-ah, why don't you keep your sister company with Sarang. She did save the game for you.'' Suho insisted. I couldn't turn him down because he was right, but why did their timing have to be so terrible. I finally got the courage to confess to Kyungsoo, and they had to ruin it! Naega wae?!?

''Sehun-ah it's the least you can do!'' Baekhyun pushed me to the door. 

''N-nae.'' I couldn't look at Kyungsoo. I was too embarassed. 

''Sehun-ah tell Sarang, and Semi we're going to Steak 'n' Shake after this.''

''Oh.'' I nodded once before running out. As soon as I closed the door behind me I started crying. I shouldn't have told Kyungsoo. Not in Sehun's body, not while he was in the clinic. Now I didn't have reality Kyungsoo, or the Kyungsoo in my dreams. 

''Omo..waegeurae Sehun-ah?'' Sarang came running when she saw my puffy eyes. 

''Nothing. Chanyeol wanted me to tell you two we're going to Steak 'n' Shake after this.'' I said flatly as I took a seat on Sehun's bed. 

''Why do you look like you've been crying?!'' Sehun barked. 

''Semi, why do you have to be so mean?! Gwaenchanha Sehun?'' She cupped her hands around my cheeks. Just like she used to do when we were best friends.

''Nan...gwaencha...''

''Are you sure?''

I nodded my head, and wiped away another fast rolling tear.

''Ugh, could you be anymore pathetic?'' Sehun scoffed. 

''Semi! Would you stop being so rude for once? Your brother must have gone through something.''

''He's just being a drama queen like always. Aigoo! HanHan! My back! Come rub it!'' Lu Han raced over to massage his/my back.

''Psht. Yeah he's the drama queen.'' Sarang tisked.