While Zitao was shopping for Gucci...

A normal shopping day I guess?

 

IMAGE USED BELONG TO ITS OWNER.

~~~

While Zi Tao was shopping for Gucci, Kris was entering the same store with a girl. He saw him and dropped the bag he was supposed to buy for him. He was shocked so he followed Kris and the girl all throughout the time wherein they were in the store. And as Kris and the girl do skinships like holding hands and putting his face near the girl’s, Tao appeared with his stick.

“HA!” Tao scowled just like what he did on History. Kris and the girl were shocked.

“Hi Tao.” He said cheerfully as he waves at him.

“Hi hunny” Tao replied in a fake sweet way. “Who’s this girl you are with?” He points his stick to the girl. Kris got a bit startled and placed the girl behind him.

“She’s my bestfriend, ____. Tao, meet ____.” He answered. The girl asked something in a whisper, her face moving closer to Kris’s. Kris replied in the same way. Tao got pissed and looked at them in a y way.

“Really? Kris?” Tao finally ran away from the store. Kris watched him leave with a weird face. The shared glances with the friend he was with before shrugging and continuing shopping.

As Tao was walking outside in the garden of the shopping area, he was thinking of what he saw and how it was starting to pain her because of Kris and the girl’s peculiar closeness to each other. He was scared that Kris would forget him.

“So me and Kris weren’t meant to be...” He murmured to himself.

~

Kris and ____ finished shopping in the store. He bought Tao the latest Gucci scarf. He invited her for lunch in a restaurant. He was supposed to add Tao in but he left. In the first place, he was just trolling him.

“Trolling success!” Kris said as he high fives with the girl. She laughed.”I really like Tao you know? But I’d just like to troll him for once.”

He opened the shopping bag and looked at the scarf, it and looking at how it was made. _____ disrupted him.

“Kris, we’re at the window. Tao might see us and that scarf.” _______ said.

“Just let him.” He said as he puts back the scarf in the bag. Tao was walking across the restaurant as the two were eating while Kris’s arm was around her shoulders. Tao caught them. He even saw the gift bag where his scarf is. So he even bought her a Gucci.

“So it is true, he found another.” Tears rolled out from his eyes as he walks fast away from the restaurant to go to other stores to remove the pain away from him. Kris and the girl finished eating and they went to more shopping stores and even in the arcade to play basketball and other games just like what they do as friends. Tao saw this and went home hopelessly. He was never depressed like this ever in his life.

~

Kris went home before he did. He ran to his room to spread the scarf on his bed with the bag beside it. He left a note too. Tao arrived a few minutes after Kris left. He was about to release his emotions as he lies on the bed but he saw the scarf he has been looking at and the note.

“Meet me at the garden.” The note said. It had Kris’ distinctive handwriting. He was shocked with the scarf and all so he did as the note said.

And he saw Kris holding a bouquet. Tao started to cry again as he saw him going close to him.

“Hi Tao.” He said as he gives the bouquet to him. “Like what I did?” Tao started to get a bit angry.

“Ya! I wasn’t happy about it! You don’t know how depressed I was and I thought you left me.” He said as he continues nagging. Kris hugged him.

“I’m sorry about that.”

“Never do that again!” Tao hugs back.

“Ehh what about the scarf I bought you?” Kris added. Tao looks at him in the eyes.

“Yes I did like it but the prank before it wasn’t funny.” He answered with a pout. The taller guy pulled in for a hug again.

“I won’t ever leave you again, I promise.” He said.

“I don’t want you to ever go.” Tears start to stream down from his eyes again. Kris can feel the warm tears through the clothes he was wearing. He hugged him tighter while rubbing his back.

“I love you.” Tao hugged tightly too.

“I love you too.”

“What’s gonna happen to your “bestfriend” then?” 

“Well, she has a boyfriend already. And it doesn’t bother me because I have you. Now don’t cry.” Kris wipes the tears from his eyes.

“I’m just happy you didn’t forget about me.” Then the duizhang kissed the younger one. He froze because he didn’t know what to do. It was like time stopping uncontrollably. The kiss went deeper and deeper as they walk their way to the room for the night’s finale.

~Fin~

~~~

Done!!! Haha I finally managed to post the first Taoris fic that I collaborated on. The short second one's link is in the foreword part if you are interested to see as well. 

Sorry if its short TT_TT 

And it was a troll. Yes I know I trolled that you are the person Kris is with so yeah orz 

So... this is the last fic I am going to post for summer! Yes, tomorrow in my country is the first day of my school... wish me luck ;u; 

See ya!