Wae?

Protecting You

Hey guys!! WooU_Coupleftw is back once again for an update!~ I'm sorry for the freaking long hiatus>< It's been so long since i've last updated. i was busy with my school work and project so i didn't have the time to update my fics. So here is an update for you guys! Enjoy~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      It has been days since that horrendous incident happened. Jieun is feeling better now compared to the last time. Ever since the incident, Cheondung has been walking Jieun to and fro school. While on the other hand, Wooyoung has been secretly following Jieun wherever she goes.

Saturday

“Ahhhh~ What a nice Saturday morning!” JiEun chirped as she stood up from her bed and head for the shower. After taking a quick bath, she put on a strapless floral dress, light makeup, tied her hair into a neat ponytail and finally, put on a white flats before heading to the orphanage that she visits frequently as a volunteer. On the way to the orphanage, she took out her phone and saw,

1 new message from Cheondung oppa^^

Morning Jieunie!~ Are you going anywhere today?

Morning oppa!! Yup^^ I’m going to the orphanage today.

Ahh eotteokke? I have a very important appointment to attend today.

Oppa geogjeongmal! i can go on my own ;) i’ll be okay!~

Are you sure?? Aish.. arasso. Call me if anything happens okay?

Nae~

She locked her phone and shoved her headphone on.

Meanwhile

“Hyung, that cutie is visiting an orphanage today and that Cheondung guy will not be following her. So what do we do?”

“Jinjja? What a great opportunity. Go get her then.” Yoseob smirked.

“Nae”

‘Jieun is going to the orphanage. I better get going now before they manage to get her.’ Wooyoung heard their conversation and thought to himself.

At the orphanage

“Noona!” “Eonnie!” The kids screamed upon the arrival of their favourite sister and ran to hug her. JiEun loves the children here a lot, she make visits to this orphanage almost once every week. The kids here love her. Whenever she comes, she would bring lots and lots of toys and new clothes for them.

“Aigoo, how are my cuties doing~”

“We’re doing great noona! In fact, we are building sandcastles now. Come come!!~” the cute boy grabs her hand and pulled her to the sandcastle.

“Woah! Neomu yeppeuda!~ Who made this?”

“ME! ME! ME!” The kids exclaimed.

“Jinjja?? Hmm.. since all of you are so good today, i’ll bake some cupcakes for you alright?~”

“YAY!! We’re gonna have nice and yummy cupcakes to eat!~~ Woah! SO HAPPY!”

Wooyoung was standing by the corner, observing Jieun and the kids and silently giggling to himself.

‘She’s cute like that.’

On the other side,

“Hyung, i’m sorry but i’m afraid we can’t go as planned.”

“Bwo?! What is going on?” Yoseob raged.

“Y-Your b-brother, he is not letting JiEun leave his sight.”

“UGH... JANG WOOYOUNG. What the hell is wrong with you?” Yoseob silently cursed his brother for ruining his plan.

Back to the Woou couple,

After making sure JiEun got home safely, Wooyoung then start to make his way home.

“I’m home!” Wooyoung announced.

“You bastard!” Within a sec, Wooyoung felt a harsh punch on his face. He turned to see Yoseob glaring at him with his fist clenched tight.

“What the hell?”

“Mind your own business! Why are you interfering my plan to get JiEun!”

“I’m trying to protect her from you!”

“What does it got to do with you!? She just another girl that i’m playing with! Why are you so worked up and concerned!?”

Wooyoung was stunned. Yoseob’s words ring in his head. ‘Yeah, why am i so concerned about her? It’s not like she’s the only girl Yoseob is bullying. Wae? Why am i doing this?’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooyoung is confused. He still doesn't know that he has already fallen for JiEun. Can anyone please tell him? haha! :B Alright, once again, sorry for the hiatus. My exams are coming soon. So i guess ii have to go on another hiatus for another few weeks so as to focus on my studies yeah? I'm really sorry for that! :/ Jeongmal  mianhae!~

WooU_Coupleftw

follow me on Twitter @_pinklow