Don't You Dare Touch Her

Protecting You

“I’m here to save her from you of course.”

He ran towards Yoseob and punched him right on the face. JiEun took this chance to get away from Yoseob and put on her clothes. He kicked Yoseob at the stomach, grabs JiEun’s hand and ran out of the room.

“CHEONDUNG YOU BASTARD!!!!” Yoseob shouted as he stood up in pain and ran after the two of them.

He ran to the doors and found all his guards groaning on the the floor with bruises on their faces.

“Sir, we’re sorry. But that guy is too strong for us.” One of them spoke.

“aish. Useless bunch of idiots.” Yoseob hissed.

With that, he return back to his room and slammed the door. He sat on bed a switched on his phone.

1 NEW MESSAGE  

It was from MiYoung, their servant.

Sir! I called you just now but you’re not available. I just want to inform you that ma’am fainted and is now in the hospital. Wooyoung sir is here already. Here’s the address and room number... ... ...

“HOLY ! I SHOULD’VE PICKED UP THE PHONE JUST NOW. DAMN IT. Omma, please be okay...” He prayed.

He rushed to the hospital and barged into the room to see his omma talking happily to Wooyoung and her expression change right when he enters.

“ohh, you’re here. What were you doing just now? Miyoung said she can’t reach you just now.” Wooyoung asked.

“None of your business hyung.” He turned towards his mom. “You don’t seem to be feeling unwell, i’ll be going then."

“Yah! Yoseob!” Wooyoung shouted. “Don’t bother Young-ah, he’s always like that.” Omma said.

“aish. Why did i even rush here just now. She already has a filial son that’ll take good care of her isn’t it.” Yoseob asked himself as he head back home.

Later that day

Wooyoung came back from the hospital and went straight into Yoseob’s room.

“yah, knock first before you come in hyung.” Yoseob scolded.

“Why didn’t you answer the call from Miyoung just now?”

“I was busy.”

“ohh really. With what.”

“none of your business hyung.”

“HOLY. What did you do to JiEun?!” Wooyoung screamed when he saw a cute yellow watch on the floor; obviously belongs to JiEun.

“Ohh. So you found out.”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU BASTARD.” Wooyoung hissed as he grab Yoseob by his collar.

“Why do you care? She’s not your girl anyway.”  

“ANSWER ME!”

“Well, i was gonna do something fun with her on the bed until some idiot barged in staring at me like a mad dog.”

“BWO!? You’re a total jerk. I don’t have a brother like you.” Wooyoung went back to his room and sat on his bed.

“Why do you care? She’s not your girl anyway.”  Yoseob’s words flashback in his mind. “Yeah. Why do i care? But... who’s the one who saved her just now? Aish. If omma hadn’t faint just now, i should be the one who save her from Yoseob."

Next day in school

Wooyoung went to school early to see Cheondung and JiEun walking to school together.

“It must be Cheondung who saved her yesterday. Whatever it is, I must apologise to her today.” He thought while walking towards them.

“JiEun-ah!”

JiEun flinched and hid behind Cheondung almost immediately.

“YAH, leave JiEun alone! Don’t you dare touch her. If you wanna mess with her, you must get through me first. JiEun-ah, let’s go.” Cheondung grab her hand and brought her into class.

“What the hell? I just wanted to apologise. Damn. JiEun must’ve thought that i’ll do something bad to her like what Yoseob did. Ugh... Thanks a lot Yoseob.” Wooyoung mentally cursed Yoseob and walked into class.

JiEun requested for a change of seat with the excuse of not being able to concentrate with Yoseob’s presence. And there she is, seating besdie Cheondung. She felt secure with him. As if Cheondung is going to protect from anything and she will be safe as long as he is by her side.

Break time

“hyung, what are you gonna do about that new transferred cutie?”

“I’m still planning. But don’t worry, i have my ways.” Yoseob smirked as he looked over to JiEun’s direction.

“. This stupid brother of mine is gonna hurt JiEun with his stupid plans again. There’s no way i’m gonna allow Yoseob to make the same mistakes again and i won’t allow him to hurt her either. Eotteokke?i have to protect her no matter what.  i guess i should continue to follow her to make sure that she’s safe.” Wooyoung thought as he glared at Yoseob.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there!~^^ Here's the 3rd chapter!! Sorry if it's kind of short or if it doesn't make sense, cos i wrote this in a rush and i wasn't feeling well this few days. My vacation will be ending soon on Monday T_T so i wouldn't be able to update as often. But i'll still update my fics! Don't worry~~ ^.^ Enjoy!

WooU_Coupleftw

follow me on Twitter @_pinklow