New Girl

Protecting You

 

“ahhhh!!! It’s the WooSeob oppas!!”

 Walking past thousands of fans screaming and drooling over them has been a daily encounter for Wooyoung and Yoseob ever since first grade. They seem to be so perfect in everyone’s eyes. Given his popularity and fame, Yoseob is the #1 playboy and bully in the school. However the weird thing is, Wooyoung is different from his brother. Or in fact, he’s the total opposite. He never hurt anyone or even played with girl’s feelings; NEVER.

 As they entered the classroom, Yoseob’s gang immediately comes up and greet him.

“So, any interesting news?” Yoseob said as he rests his legs on the table.

“Neh hyung. There’s this new hot girl in school. She just got transferred here yesterday.”

“ohh really.. What class is she in?”

“ The same class as you hyung”

 An evil grin plastered on his face. It’s play time.

“yah you, seat beside hyung for the rest of the month. I want the seat beside me to be empty” Yoseob said while glaring at the student who’s seating beside him.

“N-ne-neh..” He stuttered upon answering.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng giving him the why-am-i-your-brother kind of look.

“What? It’s just my way of enjoying life hyung. Aish of course you won’t understand.”

“Seriously, Yoseob, when, just when will you change to a better person.”

 Just then, Kang Seonsaeng came into class.

“ehem-hem. Class, settle down. We’ve got a new student here with us.” Everyone hurried back to their seats and waited for the entrance of the new student.

 “wooo!” As the new student enters, guys are drooling, whistling and staring at her with the I’m-gonna-eat-you-up-one-day look while girls turn to one another and started gossiping.

 “Alright class! Shut up! Let her introduce herself!” He turns to the new student and nods his head, giving her the permission to walk to the front and do some introduction.

 “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee JiEun imnida.”

“JiEun, you can take a seat beside … ahh! The seat beside Yoseob is empty. You can seat there.”

Without hesitation, Yoseob got up from his seat and walked forward to help JiEun with her bag and usher her to take a seat while giving her the killer smile that he’s known for.

 “k-kamsahamnida” JiEun bowed slightly.

“You’re most welcome! Don’t worry; I’ll take good care of you!” Yoseob smirk.

“ uhh? Ohh nehh.” JiEun bow again.

“aigoo gwiyeobda!” JiEun blushed upon hearing that.

“Annyeong! Welcome to our class. I’m Jang Wooyoung by the way” Wooyoung did a short introduction as he waves slightly to the new girl.

“A-Annyeongg! I’m Lee JiEun.” JiEun blushed slightly and looked down.

She’s cute. Wooyoung thought.

 Yoseob kept staring at JiEun throughout lessons and make JiEun really uncomfortable. However, she can do nothing about it since it’s her first day of school, she have to try to stay out of everybody’s way and not get into trouble. Realizing that, Wooyoung pitied her and started thinking of ways to protect her.

On the other hand, there is another guy in the class, who’s still shock of the fact that his long lost childhood friend; or maybe first love, is just seating in front of him. He saw how uncomfortable she is, and knew exactly what Yoseob is planning to do to her. Thus, he started brainstorming on how to protect JiEun.

 It was lunch time and after pestering JiEun for the whole day, Yoseob finally left her alone for a short while and went to the gents. Junho took this opportunity and went up to her.

 

“JiEun-ah.” Jieun jumped a little and turn around in shock.

“Do you still remember me?”

“huh? I’m sorry but who are you?”

“I’m Cheondung you pabo!”

“CHEONDUNG?! Jinjja?!”

“neh!”

“omona!!” Just as JiEun is about to give Cheondung a hug, Yoseob came back and immediately pull her away from him.

“Yah! stay away from my girl! JiEun-ah kaja!” He pushed JiEun to the door, not giving her a chance to say bye to her childhood friend.

“hyung, I won’t be going home with you today. I’m sending her home. Annyeong!” Yoseob shouted to Wooyoung as he walked out of the class with JiEun.

Wooyoung stood up instantly and decided to stalk them in order to protect JiEun from his brother. Cheondung too, walked out of the class right after JiEun left and followed them from behind.  

 While following them, Wooyoung took out his phone and typed. “Wooyoung’s Plan: Follow her where ever she goes XP” then he sneakily smirked to himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Hello there!!^.^ Tada!! this is the first chapter for this fic. Though it's kinda short but i hope you guys have enjoyed it~~ I have just updated Secretly In Love  With  You a few moments ago :D Please read it if you have the time! :X haha! Please look forward to my next update and also remember to subscribe and comment!~

WooU_Coupleftw

follow me on Twitter @_pinklow