Formula For Love?

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

It was the second day for tutor. Wooyoung dragged his feet towards the boring classroom. Strangely, he saw more kids than before. Thunder was there, and he stared nervously at the classroom. When he spotted Wooyoung, he sighed in relief.

"We were suppose to come here, right?" Thunder asked.

"Yeah... Where's IU?" Wooyoung asked. Just then, IU dashed into the classroom, panting.

"Am I late?" IU asked, continuing to pant. Thunder and Wooyoung shook their heads. IU sighed in relief.

"Where's Doojoon?" IU asked. The other students shrugged. IU sighed and went up to the board. She cleared and stared at the students.

"Today, Doojoon and I have decided to share classes. We'll have one corner, while Doojoon's students will take the rest," IU explained.

"Why do we only get the corner?" Wooyoung asked. IU glared at him.

"Raise your hand, Wooyoung!" IU snapped. Wooyoung raised his hand. IU picked on him.

"Why do we only get the corner?" Wooyoung repeated. IU sighed.

"Well, I'm only tutoring two students, so we don't need half the class," IU explained. Wooyoung sighed and rubbed his face. After 15 minutes of waiting for Doojoon, he finally arrived. The class clapped and cheered, for they were bored to death by IU lecturing the class. IU smiled at Doojoon. Then she frowned at him.

"YA!" she shouted, throwing Doojoon fresh, sharpened pencil. Doojoon ducked all those pencils.

"WHAT TAKES SO LONG TO GRAB A ROCK AND COME BACK TO CLASS TO TUTOR?!?! I WASTED 15 MINUTES OF MY TIME JUST FOR YOU!" IU shouted. Wooyoung and Thunder exchanged nervous glances and gulped. Doojoon pouted.

"Everyone, say hi to Rocky! Thanks, IU, for watching my class! You guys can go now," Doojoon said waving at the three. IU blew her bangs, and then dragged Wooyoung and Thunder to the corner of the room. She took out her binder and directed Wooyoung and Thunder to do the same.

"Okay, we're starting math first. If you need help, tell me," IU said as she took a deep breath. Wooyoung and Thunder nodded, as they stared at the plain paper with many numbers. Thunder was able to do some problems, but Wooyoung was too dumb. He had to ask IU many times for the answer of the problem, but IU helped him solve the problem instead.

"And that's how you get 45," IU explained clearly and throughly. Wooyoung grinned a bit. He understood a bit of the problems, but he was a bit confused on how to do some.

"But how did you get 45? Isn't 30+15= 20?" Wooyoung asked. IU sighed and began to set up the problem. Thunder watched IU giving all her attention to Thunder. He pouted and frowned, thinking it wasn't fair for him. He cleared his throat and tapped on IU's shoulder.

"Um, IU, I don't get this problem. Can you help me?" Thunder asked innocently.

"Hold up, Thunder oppa," IU said, as she continued to explain the problem to Wooyoung. Thunder pouted and sighed. He continued to wait, but then soon continued to do his problem. After Wooyoung was done with his math homework, he thought of doing an extra credit of the math problem. IU began helping Thunder again, who became very happy.

Directions: Create a formula that we haven't learn or used in class.

Wooyoung reread the direction again. Didn't we learn all the formula in class? Wooyoung thought, as he tried to recall what the lessons were.

"Wooyoung, are you okay?" IU asked worriedly. She saw Wooyoung thinking really hard, and she felt a bit worried. He never seemed to focus this hard. Thunder's heart dropped. She cares about Wooyoung more than me now? Thunder asked.

"Oh, um.... what formulas are there in life?" Wooyoung asked. IU tilted her head.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Extra credit," Thunder simple explain, taking the paper out. IU read it twice, and read the low-classes book.

"I think you learned all these formulas!" IU replied, scratching the back of her head.

"What's the formula for love, then?" Wooyoung asked. IU widened her eyes.

"Formular for love?" IU asked.

"Yeah, when Thunder became my watch guard, he said that he fell in love. I said that there must be a reason why and what love was. He said there must be a formula for love," Wooyoung explained. Thunder blushed madly. He remembered, too, but what Wooyoung had said was a bit wrong. He had said there must be a formula for a love potion, not a formula for love. IU bit her lower lips, and began writing on a piece of paper.

"Could it be... one lover+one lover= love?" IU asked quietly, not exactly sure what it was. 

"There isn't a formular for love, Wooyoung! Just choose something else," Thunder mumbled. Wooyoung sighed and nodded, as he ripped the extra credit paper.

"Nah, I'm not doing extra credit. I never did extra credit! How dumb I am. Hey, IU, are you busy? We can go to the bathroom and do it.... IU?" Wooyoung asked. Thunder looked at him with disgust. IU hadn't listened to a word what Wooyoung was saying. All she was thinking was, Is there even a formula for love?