The Annoying 3-Words

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

2 weeks later...

"Okay, I figured that you guys have the big test in a couple of weeks. I also figured out that we have been fooling around a lot. Why didn't you guys tell me about the test?!" IU whined. She had went back to IU, and she was determined to tutor them now. Wooyoung and Thunder exchanged an awkward glance, and turned back to IU.

"We--"

"DON'T TALK!" IU shouted, slamming the table with a meter stick, "I need to concentrate! Where to start first, where to start first..." Wooyoung and Thunder exchanged strange glances again, and stared back at IU, who was in deep thoughts.

"I don't think we can escape this lesson," Thunder whispered.

"Yeah, I agree. Let's just ditch school," Wooyoung whispered back, nudging Thunder. Thunder shook his head.

"Not a good idea. When IU is in her deep thoughts, it means you stay put and listen to what she has to say when she figured out the thought," Thunder explained, knowing IU. Wooyoung nodded, as they continued to wait.

Five minutes passed, and IU was still in her thoughts. Wooyoung began to yawn and play around with the pencil, while Thunder tried to do his homework. 

This is sooo boring, Wooyoung thought.

What's y=1/2x+4? Thunder thought, while he was trying to graph.

Where am I supposed to start? Math? Science? What's first? IU thought worriedly, looking at the low-classes schedule. Finally, she made up her mind and closed her binder loudly. Wooyoung and Thunder jumped, as they stared at IU with wide eyes.

"Okay, we're going to start with your writing, since we didn't even do anything with writing," IU said, as she began to take pieces of lined-papers out. Wooyoung groaned, while Thunder stiffened. When IU handed Thunder a piece of paper, Thunder quickly snatched the paper away.

"Wow, you must be really excited to learn about this, hm Thunder oppa?" IU teased, as Thunder blushed. Actually, he was afraid now to make direct contact with her.

"Y-You know what, maybe I'll come next time! I mean, Doojoon's tutor class isn't here, anyways. So, I'll come here tomorrow and catch up with everything, okay?" Thunder suggested, as he got up. IU frowned at him, as she grabbed his arm. Thunder pushed her away, touching his arm.

"Ya! What's your problem? Don't you want to learn? Don't you want to graduate? Don't you want to--"

"I just want to go home today! I don't feel so well," Thunder protested. IU frowned again, but then gave him a worried look. She placed her hand on his forehead. Thunder stiffened, as he froze in place. Wooyoung glared at him and mouthed Thunder's protest silently, clearly showing that he was jealous. Thunder's eyeball rolled up to his forehead, wondering what IU was doing.

"Y-Yah, I'm fine," Thunder stuttered.

"You said you were sick, so I'm checking if your forehead was burning," IU explained when she took her hand away. Thunder gulped nervously, while IU tiptoed closer to Thunder. She kissed his forehead, just like old times when he seemed to be sick. He blushed, while Wooyoung opened his mouth.

"Feel better," she whispered, as she opened the door. Thunder froze for a second, and then walked out of the room awkwardly, shocked that she had actually kissed him. 

"So you give kisses to those who are sick?" Wooyoung snapped. IU just shrugged, and went back to her seat.

"Okay, so do you know how to write sentences?" IU asked. Wooyoung nodded, as he began to scribble on the paper. IU waited patiently as she did her own homework.

"I'm done!" Wooyoung exclaimed after 25 minutes had passed. IU took his paper, expecting that he had written a paragraph or more like an essay. However, when she read what he had wrote, she shook the paper furiously.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE AFTER 25 MINUTES?!?!" IU shouted, pointing at the three worded sentence. There was even some mistake on the sentence, too. He had written "I Luv u." Wooyoung shrugged, as he placed his foot on the table.

"So? At least we have 30 more minutes until tutor left," Wooyoung pointed out. IU rolled her eyes.

"It's We have 35 minutes, not 30 minutes!" IU groaned as she threw the paper away in the trash can. She took out a new sheet of paper and wrote the sentence correctly.

"You spelled it wrong, too! What do you do for life?" IU asked.

"Kiss girls?" Wooyoung said, raising his voice a little. IU rolled her eyes, heading towards the door.

"Where ya going?" Wooyoung asked.

"Fresh air! You're seriously annoying me," IU said, when she touched the door. Suddenly, Wooyoung stopped her by blocking the door.

"Ya! Move it, or else!" IU shouted, trying to get through the door.

"Or else what?" Wooyoung smirked. IU glared at him.

"Fine, fine! I'll stay and tutor you! Sheesh," IU mumbled, as she sat back down. She crossed your arm, as Wooyoung sat next to her.

"So.... where should we start?" Wooyoung asked, as IU groaned and rolled her eyes. He's going to take forever to understand this sentence, IU thought tiredly, as she continued to tutor him.