Run Away

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

After class was over, IU caught up with Wooyoung. For some reason, she felt secured and safe around him. Well, ever since that incident that happened only 3 hours ago. Whenever IU caught sighed of Mir, she froze and turned the other way. She was truly afraid of Mir trying to her again. Plus, Mir looked a bit more... beaten up. But, she had Wooyoung to protect her now, right?

Anyways, it was lunch time, and IU decided to share her lunch with Wooyoung. Wooyoung agreed without any problem, as tried to look around for a table.

"IU!" a familiar voice shouted. IU froze and hid behind Wooyoung, as Wooyoung turned around. It was Thunder, running up to them. Wooyoung frowned at Thunder, who had a serious look on his face. When Thunder approached them, his expression softened.

"IU...." Thunder whispered. IU hid even more behind Wooyoung, as Wooyoung pulled up his sleeves.

"You want to talk to her? You better talk to me first," Wooyoung said, making a fist. Thunder glared at Wooyoung. No, focus on IU, Thunder! Wooyoung's just getting in your way! Thunder reminded himself. Thunder shook his head, and stared directly into IU's eyes. Her legs began to tremble.

Why is he staring at me like that? IU wondered. Thunder took a step closer, and Wooyoung raised his fist even higher. IU ducked even lower so that she wouldn't face Thunder. 

"Wait! I just need to talk to her in private! About Mir!" Thunder protested. IU shivered the sound of Thunder's best friend's name. She bit her lower lips, not wanting to remember the incident.

"Yeah, well, I'd like to listen too. What were you thinking? Leaving a girl who's totally brainwashed with the school's biggest player alone?!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Actually, he's the second. You're the first," Thunder pointed out. Wooyoung didn't say anything. It was the truth, and he couldn't fight back. 

"You're not really a player... are you?" IU asked Wooyoung.

"Oh, sure he is! Ask anyone! He's the biggest player out our school! Dated and broke every single girl in this school," Thunder paused and turned to IU, "Except you." IU pointed to herself.

"M-Me?" IU stuttered, "But why me?"

"Beats me. How about you tell her, Wooyoung? Why haven't you her yet so easily like the other girls? Are you trying to play innocent and nice like how you did to half the girls in this school? Or are you having some kind of new plan?" Thunder asked, crossing his arm. Wooyoung bit his lips angrily. He clenched his fist even tighter. His nails probably dug into his skin even deeper. 

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? As if. You have answers with this kind of question. Why haven't you played with IU yet? Huh? Why haven't you?" Thunder asked, pushing his words deeper to Wooyoung. Wooyoung took a deep breath and pierced a deadly look into Thunder's eyes. Thunder didn't care. Actually, he was familiar with his dead glare.

"Because... I'm not a player anymore," Wooyoung muttered.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you," Thunder said, cupping his ear. He really couldn't hear what Wooyoung had said. Wooyoung, thinking that Thunder was just teasing him, built up his anger.

"I. Said. I'm. Not. A Player," Wooyoung said, gritting his teeth. Thunder raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? You know what they always say: Once a player, always a player. It's hard to believe that you aren't a player anymore," Thunder frowned.

"Shut up," Wooyoung mumbled.

"I mean seriously, I'm pretty sure you have some kind of problem," Thunder continued, not hearing what Wooyoung had just said, "I've been stalking and studying you for a long time, Wooyoung. Give it up! You're not going to play IU's heart because I won't let you!" Thunder stared at IU with a deep stare.

"And IU... I'm sorry about the situation with Mir. I thought he got my message of leaving you alone, but I guess he didn't. Please forgive me for making that mistake," Thunder apologized. IU peaked over Wooyoung's shoulder and slowly nodded, meaning that she had forgiven him. Thunder sighed in relief and turned back to Wooyoung.

"Now, Wooyoung, IU and I are in good terms. So stop doing you're silly act and--"

"I just said to shut up about me being a player," Wooyoung gritted.

"No you didn't," Thunder frowned.

"I did, and now stop talking about it." Wooyoung was at his 'thin-line.' If Thunder kept talking about Wooyoung being a player, Wooyoung was ready to kill him.

"But it's the truth! You don't like IU at all," Thunder raised an eyebrow, "Do you?" Suddenly, a quick blow hit Thunder's cheeks. IU widened her eyes in fear, as Thunder fell to the ground.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Wooyoung yelled.

"Wooyoung, let's just go eat lunch! Everyone is staring at you!"  IU hissed worriedly as she looked all around her. Students were gathering around, their eyes widening with excitement. However, Wooyoung ignored IU. He continued to punch and kick Thunder, who fought back.

"Stop it!" IU pleaded quietly. She was scared now. Soon, Thunder had used all his energy and couldn't go on. Wooyoung was fueled with anger, and he continued to punch Thunder's face. Thunder's face was bruised and beaten up badly, but Wooyoung continued. 

Suddenly, Wooyoung raised his fist and threw a fist right at the side of Thunder's head. Thunder widened his eyes, his brain banging on his head. Blood began to drip down the side of his head, and he out. Wooyoung was finished. That final blow got rid of all his anger on Thunder out. Wooyoung got up, and realized that his lips were bleeding, including his fist. He turned around and jumped. He wasn't aware of his surroundings. A student ran up to Thunder, feeling his pulse just in case.

"I don't feel anything!" the student exclaimed. Everyone ashen, looking at Wooyoung with fright.

"You killed him!" a student pointed.

"What's wrong with you? You were a player and now you're a monster?" another asked.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" a girl screamed. Wooyoung heard footsteps coming. Teachers, he thought. He knew that if the teachers caught him, he could go to jail for killing Thunder. He turned to IU, who was trembling with fear.

"Come on," Wooyoung said, dragging IU out of the place. IU struggled to get out of Wooyoung's grasp, but Wooyoung continued to run, dragging her. 

"Ya! Where're we going?" IU asked nervously. Wooyoung didn't reply to her question. They headed straight into the deep forest, where no one dared to go. There used to be a rumor about ghosts that would haunt you if you went into the forest because everyone who went in there disappeared. I don't know where we going, IU, but I know that we're running away, Wooyoung thought.