A New Student

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"YA!" Thunder shouted, raising a fist. Wooyoung touched his lips and scoffed.

"Is that the best you can do? Make me bleed?" Wooyoung asked. Thunder was furious with Wooyoung. He had just gotten in trouble for not watching Wooyoung. It wasn't his fault that he was thinking about the girl of his dreams was coming today. Thunder swung his fist at Wooyoung's cheek, who collapsed on the ground.

"That's what you get, freak," Thunder hissed, as he panted deeply. He wiped the blood that stained his lips and left Wooyoung there on the floor. Wooyoung couldn't get up. He would try to get up, but he was tired. He was losing too much blood already. 

"Omo!" a cute, sweet voice exclaimed. Wooyoung tried to open his eyes to find out who the girl's voice was, but he couldn't. It was a blurry image of a long, brown haired girl.

"Are you okay?" the voice asked again. Wooyoung forced out a weak smile.

"I... I'm always... okay," Wooyoung coughed, and then he out. 

When Wooyoung woke up, he found himself lying on a field of grass. He slowly got up, but then someone forced him down.

"Stay," the same voice earlier said. Wooyoung wanted to protest, but then he had a major headache. He stood still, as he forced his eyes opened. There, a small, innocent girl was aiding Wooyoung, wiping the blood off.

"Are you the nurse?" Wooyoung asked, as he swallowed his saliva. Her beauty was stunning. The girl giggled, which made Wooyoung smile. 

"No, no! I'm too clumsy to become a nurse," the girl replied.

"I think you'd make a fine nurse," Wooyoung replied with a grin.

"Why, thank you. Now, stay still. Don't talk," the girl commanded, as she dabbed a cotton at Wooyoung's head. He was so dizzy, he hadn't realized that he was bleeding on his forehead.

"How bad do I look?" Wooyoung asked. The girl frowned at Wooyoung.

"I told you not to talk!" the girl scolded. Wooyoung bit his lips and zipped his mouth. What's wrong with me? I don't follow orders! I give orders! Wooyoung thought. He tried to get up, but he was pushed down.

"I said to stay still, too!" the girl shouted. Wooyoung winced, as the girl dabbed medicine on Wooyoung's forehead. Then, she bandaged it up, and she smiled.

"There, all done! Now, what were you saying?" the girl asked sweetly.

"How bad do I look? Do I look bad enough to blame someone?" Wooyoung asked, thinking of Thunder. The girl giggled.

"Nope, it looks like you bumped into the wall really hard. I don't think someone could have hurt you this badly," the girl replied. Wooyoung nodded, biting his lower lips. Drats! Thunder got away with this again, Wooyoung thought.

"Anything else you want me to answer?" the girl asked. Wooyoung wanted to somewhat her, but then he held back. He was stunned from her beauty, but then he somehow found himself that she was too sweet.

"What's your name?" Wooyoung asked.

"Jieun, but I'm mostly called IU. How about you?"

"Wooyoung," Wooyoung replied. IU got up, and then helped Wooyoung get up.

"Well, nice to meet you, Wooyoung! I'm a new student here, and I hope we become great friends!" IU grinned. Wooyoung grinned back. Just then, IU received a text message. She read it twice, and then smiled. She looked up at Wooyoung, who was wondering who the person was.

"I have to go. Bye!" IU waved, as she ran into the building. Wooyoung waved too, and once he saw IU disappear, he kicked the gate.

Meanwhile...

Thunder was waiting for his childhood friend at his locker. His eyes roamed around the hall, wondering where she was.

"Thunder oppa!" a familiar, sweet voice exclaimed. Thunder's heart leaped a beat, as he began to turn quite red. He turned around, and found a beautiful, childish girl standing there.

"J-J-Jieun!" he stammered. IU laughed, as she hopped in front of him.

"I'm not little Jieun anymore! I'm IU!" IU explained, giving Thunder a wink. Thunder smiled nervously.

"You sure changed a lot, though," Thunder said, as he touched IU's hair. She pouted.

"I'm not the only one who changed! You did, too!" IU pointed out. Thunder smirked, as he hugged IU tightly. IU hugged back, thinking that it was just a childhood hug. 

"Good to see you again," Thunder whispered.

"Oppa, you can let me go now," IU whispered back. Thunder released IU, blushing madly. IU frowned at Thunder, as she grabbed her handkerchief. 

"Oppa! Your lips are bleeding!" IU pointed. She dabbed the blood off of Thunder's lips, making Thunder even blush more. 

"O-Oh really? I never noticed. I can, uh, take it from here," Thunder said, grabbing IU's handkerchief. IU smiled.

"Make sure you give me that handkerchief back, okay?" IU reminded. Thunder nodded, smiling. The bell began to ring, and IU gasped.

"Oppa! I have to go! You know while I was coming here, I met a boy who was bleeding badly," IU explained. Thunder raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, who?" Thunder asked once they arrived at Thunder's classroom. Wooyoung was already there, touching the bandage IU had placed. 

"A guy named Wooyoung, who is over there!" IU pointed out. She waved at Thunder and quickly dashed off, leaving Thunder shocked. She met Wooyoung already?! Thunder thought. Wooyoung had seen Thunder and IU together, and he felt jealous. Probably cause he's friend with a high-class girl, Wooyoung thought. The two glared at each other with hatred and jealousy of each other just because of one thing: IU.