Have Fun And SCREAM!!!

I love you and will always do.

"YAY-HOO!!!!" Sungmin and Sunny exclaimed as they got their tickets and made their way to the entrance.

"Thank you for this wonderful gift, bunny!!It has been a long time since i went to the amusement park!!!"Sungmin smiled.

"Jinjia?!Since when?" Sunny questioned.

"Last week."Sungmin replied bluntly.

"That's not long!"Sunny pouted.

"Oh yes it is....It has been a week = 7 days = 168 hours = 10080 minutes = 604800 seconds since i've been to a amusement park..."Sungmin counted using his fingers.

"What?Aish ... " Sunny got confused halfway

" He He you can't ever beat the MIGHTY MIGHTY SMARTY Sungmin!!!!" Sungmin yelled and did a merong.

"shh! Now everybody is looking at us now...FIne Fine...you are my boyfriend of course you have to be mighty and smarty^^" Sunny smiled.

"Let's go!!!" Sungmin shouted and pulled Sunny along.

" aish" Sunny smiled at his childishness.

"I wanna play this ,this,this,this and that!" Sungmin pointed to the whole amusement park and ran around like a fool.

"okok!" Sunny held his hand and went to take the rides with Sungmin.

------Skip over the rides-------

"I wanna go the the haunted house!!!!" Sunny whined like a kid but Sungmin looked at it,not moving.

"i can't!"Sungmin pretend to cry and hugged Sunny.

"Aigoo.... fine." Sunny pat Sungmin's head.

"Really?" Sunny just nodded

"But....."Sunny started " I wanna take that!" Sunny pointed.

"w-what?? Aigoo.....Fine!"

Sunny  jumped in joy and they went to take the ride.

"I'm scared!!!!! " Sungmin kept yelling.

"Go!" the roller coaster started.

"Ahhhh!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! AHHhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin yelled and yelled.

"Wo-hoo this is fun!!!!! WOW! we gonna go DDDOOOWWWNNN!" Sunny yelled loudly.

After a few times of going right and left, the couple exited the ride.

"It was daebak!"Sunny said.

"It was dizzy up there!"Sungmin complained.

"OkOk...let's go home now, there's still school tomorrow right?"Sunny smiled.

"But today is valentines day! I wanna go to the park. after that we'll go home,ok?"Sungmin pleaded using his ageyo.

 "Fine. but promise me we HAVE to go home straight " Sunny held out her pinky.

"pinky promise:)"sungmin said and they walked to the park.

----------At the park---------------

"wow, it's so quiet here" Sunny and Sungmin said.

"Swing!!!"Sunny happily exclaimed and ran towards it.

"Stay here ok? I'll get you some ice cream from that shop accross the road." Sunny nodded while sungmin left for the shop.

"Hmmmm!"Sunny hummed as she swing back anf forth.

Suddenly, a pair of hands pushed her.

"I know its you sungminnie!!!" Sungmin appeared from her back

sunny giggled.

"here is your ice cream, it's fruit flavour your favourite!"Sungmin handed her the ice cream.

"So nice! "Sunny said while her ice cream.

Sungmin decided to play around with her .He sat down on the swing next to her and poked her at her ribs a few times.

Annoyed, Sunny stood up.

(A/N : Like this:)

Sungmin continued poking her. Her feet suddenly slipped because of the sand,Sungmin quickly pulled her before she fell and brought her close to him.

In the dark and quiet park,under the lamp post that is shining brighty, the couple got closer and closer....

Sungmin quickly pecked on Sunny's lips making Sunny go shock.

She blushed under the light which made it obvious to sungmin that she like it a lot.

Immediately, Sungmin leaned in and gave her a long sweet kiss.

Sunny broke the kiss a minute later

" are you trying to take advantage of me now? "Sunny said playfully.

"Who would? Your mouth tasted like fruits!"Sungmin answered back.

'yah! come back here!" Sunny yelled as she chased after  Sungmin.

Sunny was quite a fast runner so she caught up quickly.

 Sunny placed a hand on his shoulder,making his turn around.

"Caught y--"Sunny tripped over her shoelace and landed on Sungmin.

Their lips touched each other once again and this time sungmin broke the kiss quickly.

"so now who's taking advantage of who?' Sungmin smirked.

"You! Fine! hmpt!" Sunny pretended to be angry ad walked away.

"Y-yah! I was just kidding!!!" Sungmin thought she was really angry and chased after her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how's the 2nd chap doing?fine? Sunsun had their triple kiss here...keke ....^^Comment and Suscribe! :) 

Sry for not updating this time.... my mood wasn't that well the past few weeks... Somebody passed away..... But i'll try to update^^