Valentines Day Present

I love you and will always do.

   Sunny's POV:

    * Sigh* I've been going out with him for half a year but I still don't hear what I wanted to hear . Yes, " I love you" were the three words I badly want to hear. He didn't even mention those three words when he confessed to me.

     How hard is it for these three words to escape from your mouth? How long must I still wait? Is it the most difficult task for you to do? Most importantly, Do you even love me?

   "I like you" was what you said when you confessed. I really hope to hear those magical words from you someday.

End of POV.

   "Sunny!Wait up!"A voice called. She turned around,finding her boyfriend standing behind her,with something behind his back.Curious,Sunny turned to see what he had behind his back but Sungmin was too quick.She pouted. Sunny turned to the other side,but Sungmin blocked again.After a few rounds of turning and turning,Sunny gave up.

    She tilted her head,looking up at Sungmin like a 5 year old child looking at a lollipop on a shelf.It was too cute to resist.Sungmin decided not to play with her anymore and showed her what was in his hands.

   "Happy Valentines Day" Sungmin gave the bouquet of flowers(A/N: Its roses!Not sunflowers,chrysanthemum  or grass,Ok? Its ROSES.XD) to Sunny.

    Surprised,Sunny opened to speak but no words came out.

     Sunny's POV:

     WOW. it was the only word i can think of now. I'm so shocked. I can't believe my eyes.A few seconds later, i realised something.HOLY CRAP! I forgot to get minnie a Valentines Day Present! Ottoke? At least i have my credit card right now......Hmmm............. AHA! We can go to the amusement park! I'll just tell him that my present for him is going to the amusement park together! Sunny , you're so smart! HAHA.

       End of POV.

    Sungmin's POV:

      Bunny looks shocked, I hope she likes my present for her... I completely forgot about it until this morning, when i saw Donghae giving Jessica a bracelet,he was like"Sweetie,happy valentines day! " So GROSS! Anyways, back to Sunny, she suddenly giggled.

      "Earth to Sunny!Earth to Bunny!Earth to Sunny Bunny!" I snapped my fingers and she loked at me mischeaviously.

         End of POV.

      "Let's go! I'll present to you my Valentines Present I got for you!" Sunny smiled.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: So how was the first chappie? I hope you won't get bored reading it. I put in some funny bits and i hope you liked them^^.Comment and Suscribe please. It will encourage me to update more frequently and longer chappies as well.