Party Animal

Monster

“I don’t know about you guys,” Jiyong murmurs, running his fingers through his red hair, “but I want to go party.”

I see T.0.P. smile for the first time tonight, laughing over at Jiyong. “You’ve always been a party animal,” he states. Jiyong smiles for a moment, watching as T.0.P. turns off the interstate and onto a slightly bumpy street.

Seungri pinches my arm for about the millionth time, and I glare over at him. “If you don’t stop that, I’m going to push you out of this car,” I threaten darkly, and he just giggles. Daesung grins from my other side, squeezing my arm reassuringly.

“We don’t need any more fugitives in this car, Bu-Ji.” Dae simpers, and I roll my eyes.

“If he pinches me one more time there will be!” I grump, folding my arms. I never liked cars. Plus, the backseat of this car holds three, and in it there are currently four. I’m squished so tight my shoulders almost reach my ears.

T.0.P. pulls the car into the parking lot of a boomingly loud club, turning off the engine and climbing out. Jiyong stays in his seat, looking in the pull down mirror, applying eyeliner. I stifle a laugh, and he growls a sharp “Shut up.”

We file out of the backseat, and I let out a breath of relief. “I call front seat next time,” I declare, and T.0.P. scans the parking lot.

“We do need a bigger car…,” he murmurs to himself, looking from car to car.

“You gonna buy one?” I ask honestly, and he shakes his head.

“Nope. I’m gonna steal one, just like we stole the one we just rode in.”

Silently, I look from the car and back to him. Great. We’re definitely criminals now.

Jiyong finally gets out of the car and we walk into the club, which doesn’t have a line at the door, slightly to my surprise. I haven’t heard much about clubs, being still in high school, but from what I have heard there’s usually a long line you have to wait in.

Daesung walks in behind me, and Jiyong gets talks quickly to a waiter, and gets us a round booth. We file into the booth seats and I’m careful not to sit next to Seungri again, and wind up sitting between Daesung and Jiyong, who smiles over at me. I smile gently back. He says something, but I can’t hear him over the loud music, and I mouth a What?

He leans in closer and his lips brush my ear. “You ever been dancing before?” He asks, and I shake my head no. “Never?!” He asks incredulously, and I give him a small shove out of embarrassment. He gets out of his seat quickly, pulling me and then Daesung out of the booth. Pushing me into Daesung, he ushers us towards the dance floor.

“Go!” He yells over the music. “We’ll get something to eat!”

I turn to Daesung and smile nervously, and he wraps an arm around my waist, leading me to the pulsing crowd of people on the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four hours later and I am out cold. I’m not meant for the night life. Curled up in a sleeping ball at the booth, I stir slightly when I feel strong arms pull me up, holding me to a warm chest, and feel the noise of the club fade away. The cool night air hits me when we walk outside, but I don’t open my eyes, still tired. Daesung and I danced for what felt like forever. The rest of the guys came on and off the dance floor, but I don’t think the two of us left until I told him I wanted to take a break. That break turned into a nap.

I hear an unfamiliar car beep, and the sound of a door sliding to open. It must be a van, I think. “We’ll take the backseat,” Daesung says from above me.

“I want the back seat!” I hear Seungri whine. Sheesh this kid. “What if they…do it back there?” He whispers the part ‘do it’ and I hear Jiyong’s sharp laugh.

“Look at her,” he mutters, and I feel everyone’s eyes on me. “She’s not going to be doing anything anytime soon.”

Daesung climbs into the backseat, gingerly putting me down next to him, and I hear Seungri stomp unhappily into the middle row. My head rests on Daesung’s shoulder and I fall asleep again, warm and comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Short chapter. I need to figure out where I'm going with this story T~T

Enjoy!