0.4

It's All Lies [Secret Love~ Sequel]

RaeHee P.O.V

Couple days after the break up, I quit my job at the salon because I know if I stay there one day B.A.P will come and I'll just break down. I didn't contact any of the members not even Daehyun because the next day after the break up, he confess to me. I don't want to be involve with another member because I went out Himchan, I don't want to look like I'm messing with them. So here I am walking down the street looking for a new job, if I don't have money then I should just move back to America. I walk pass by a wedding dress store from the outside I could see all the beautiful dressed, it make me wish that I could get marry now but I saw a sign said worker needed. 

I walked in, the lady in there came up and greet me with a smile "How may I help you today?"  "I saw on the sign that you need a worker, so can I apply for it?" "Oh sure, I'm the owner of the store and also the person who design the dresses, I'm Shin RiChan" "I'm Kang RaeHee" RiChan walk around me and look at me up and down "RaeHee you should be a model for me instead, your body shape is nice by the way I love your shoes" "Haha thank you but I'm confuse is your dresses...very popular?" I hope she won't be upset for askin such question "Do you know SNSD?" I nodded "Well there were this one time I think during The Boys, they did a photo shoot using my dresses" "Wow then your dresses must be very popular" she nodded "And I'll make you into a model and you will be wearing those dresses too" I wasn't sure if I can believe her, how could something like that happen to me "RaeHee, meet me at my company tomorrow, here my number" "Thank You RiChan-shi" I bow to her.

The next day I came to the company and it was a well known company "She own this!" I was amaze and I'm thinking my childhood dream will come true soon "Hii!! RaeHee, come this way I'll let you do some photo shoot and see how comfortable you are with this." I followed, there were more dresses than at the store "RaeHee I think this dress will be perfect on your body, put it on and we will start the shooting"

Woah this dress is so pretty, I want to get marry with this dress...only if Himchan could see me like this. The photo shoot started and I tried my best with it, RiChan-shi said I did great and she accept me and now I'm her company wedding dress model, she also said to come back tomorrow and get my pictures. While I was leaving I saw B.A.P, were they here for a photo shoot? I just imagine Himchan in a tuxedo. "RaeHee-noona!!!" Zelo ran to me, why did he have to spot me now they all are going to question me "Noona why didn you contact is at all, we miss you" the rest of the members are walking over "Whats up RaeHee? What you doing here? Ay you stalking me?" Yongguk give me that playful smirk "Oh shut up oppa, I was working" I laughed "Working? At this company?" he asked "I just became their wedding dress model" Youngjae came over "What!? No way, " "Yes way" Both Daehyun and Himchan looked like they didn't want to be here. "Noona, you should come over our dorm" I looked at Yongguk "Yeah you should, we didn't hang out for awhile" I face palm myself, he should know the tension between Daehyun, Himchan and me. "Fine I'll go" "Hurry lets go on our van". The time at the dorm was fun, just like the old time but it still weren't the same not without Himchan smiling with me. I left the dorm, forgot that I don't know the way home from there. Even though I use to come here often, I still don't know the way. I'm lost.

 

Himchan's P.O.V

I came out of my room to not see RaeHee there anymore, "RaeHee left?" I asked "Yup, she said she was tired" Zelo answered "Oh so who drop her off?" There was silence "Someone drop her off, right?" "She went home by herself" "Are you guys dumb, she so hopeless when it comes to direction and it started to rain, she will get sick" I went back to my room and got my jacket and left to look for RaeHee. I kept running around every corner but there was no sign of RaeHee, she should've asked someone to drop her off. We both knows that she at directions, why am I so worried? I hurted her and she hates me. I passed by a alley and heard a cry, there she was crying to herself and soaking wet. I went up to her and hug her "Next time learn to ask for a ride home, dummy" she realize my voice and hug my back "I'll bring you home, Kay?" she nodded. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

Sorry it came out very short  V_V