Sick of it

I Am The Best (10 Shot)

Hey guys! sorry for the super late update, and I hope you keep reading it! It's only 10 chapters long. I'm not really giving a full discription of Jin Ae, but it'll eventually pop up in the later chapters. Anyways Enjoy!

Please comment, subscribe, and vote? (Not really used to it yet) XD

Tumblr_mhnybpepnr1r4ga0ao1_500_large

Jin Ae's POV 

"Hi. My name's Luhan." The guy in casual clothing said. I thought it was a blind date not a play date. He looked like a kid. Well, it's probably the wrong guy. I started walking away, but he came in my way. "Where are you going without introducing yourself?" Away from you. I stood there, looking him up and down, not even TRYING to smile. What the hellz up with him? It's a fancy restaurant and he come's in with casual clothing? He had a cute face with short blond hair. He wore shorts and a sweatshirt. How'd they let him in in the first place? I turned around and started walking the other way. He didn't try keeping up, or blocking my way. I guess I'm at the wrong restaurant. "Ahjummah!" He called from behind. My eyes popped wide open. AhjuMMAH?

I turned around and walked straight to him. "Ahjummah? How old do you think I am, you brat!" I said with clenched teeth.

 

"About 30?" He paused, looking at my face. He scrunched up his face, "Aigoo, look at your wrinkles! You don't take proper care of your skin!" 

I examined his face. He had no pores what so ever... It looked like his face was frosted in whip cream... "You call yourself a man?  You look like a girl.." Idiot. He heard that, and smirked.

He kept going on about what ugly skin I had. I started scanning the room for weapons as he went on and on. People around me were looking at this cute kid who was smiling like an idiot while insulting me silently. Of course they wouldn't know who the actual victim is; ME!

"I guess your uncle was right; no taste in anything. You're far behind modern times. You're a little tanned too, aren't you" Well obviously I wouldn't look as white as snow... Weirdo.

He sure has a lovely death wish... "Ahjusshi, are you done?" I asked, looking like a delinquent. He stopped talking.

"B-Bo? Ahjusshi? Do you seriously want to die?? And how dare you ask me that? I'm not even done!" He went on and on as he started insulting my fashion and my hair.  "The only thing you have is money and a crazy mom... Well the mother'll die off soon. So that's taken care of!"

Fashion? I don't give a damn.

My face? It's better off being scarred.

And my hair? I don't give a rats a** about it!

But my mother? You went too far.

He tore his smile off, as I slapped him across his face. My eyes couldn't hold it. I left.

My ankle started throbbing again, as I walked up to my car. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were red. Screw it. If my uncle can only find cute guys with some f***** up character, I don't want to get married. In fact, I should just throw the business I inherit to an adopted child of mine. But wait... Even an adopted child would hate me. 

I wonder why my attempted suicide didn't work in high school. I don't want to live a life with no meaning.

But if me and my dad died at the same time, my mom would have never made it...

If I have to stay alive for her, than sure, I will.  Otherwise, I'm prepared to die any time.

I reached home around 9 o'clock. I guess I need to stay up all night to finish the pile of work my uncle gave me. Ugh, I'm tired. I stayed in the car. I don't want to get out. Should I get myself a coffee? I rubbed my forehead. I don't have enough energy for that either. My ankle was still throbbing. The bandage around my foot was suffocating. I'll take a little nap in the car. 

Kris's POV

"Kang San-ah, I'm going out for a bit." I heard no reply. Where is he? I went into his room, and found him sleeping, beside the dog. "That explains it..." I snuck out, grabbing the keys. I locked the door from outside, and turned to see a car parked on the side of the street. It was the same car Jin Ae rode the other day. I walked a little closer. I guess she forgot to park her car. As I got closer to the car, with my hands in my sweatshirt's pockets, I saw Jin Ae laying down in the front seat with her arm on her face. Tears. She was crying. She probably needs some  time alone. 

I turned around, and started walking to the nearest convenience store. I picked up some potato chips and a twix bar. I was passing by the drinks section, and saw cans of beer lined together. She's probably depressed, right? I wonder if some beers gonna help. I'll give it a try. I grabbed a lot and checked it out at the cashier. 

I started walking home. When I got home, the car was still parked there... with Jin Ae sleeping. 

Jin Ae's POV

I'll just take a little nap. It's not like I'll get kidnapped or something. Cuz NObody would WANT to kidnap a girl like me. I closed my eyes, and put my hands down, sliding my heels off. I turned to the right and stayed still.

I mean, am I even considered a girl? I'm probably closer to a monster... or a witch. Yup, I like witches better. I turned to the left.

Ugh! Why can't I sleep?? My eyes were shut tight, when a knock came. I still didn't open my eyes. A knock? This isn't even my house. Someone was knocking on my window. I opened my eyes, slowly, and saw a guy standing in beside my window. It was Kris?

I put on my heels and opened the door, and he was holding a bag from the convienience store.

He held it up. And I adjusted my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Trying to find a drinking partner. What about you?"

"I'm either trying to look for a spell to dissapear or a way to commit suicide. Know any?" I asked.

"Sorry, I don't practice magic... of any sort, and I don't enjoy giving advice on death." He answered. "Do you want to have a drink, Jin Ae-sshi?"

"Sure... but if I start talking about my murder plans, you better not report me." I said. I was tired, I was bored. And I honestly didn't know what to do in life. 

"I won't. But do you know any good places? You've lived here longer than we have, so... " I pointed to the beach, behind my house. 

"Are you willing to walk there?" I asked, lazily. He nodded.

"It's not like I have anything better to do." He answered, with a grin. Than he looked at my ankle. 

"It's okay, I can still walk." He grabbed my hand. "Uhh.."

"Just in case you don't trip or fall." 

"Okay." I said, not caring.