-2-

FIGHT? [DIRTY SEQUEL]

The next days, they still had shooting for the variety show. And Zinger seemed to go with Leeteuk better than before. “What’s with you and Leeteuk hyung?” Hyunseung poked Zinger’s cheek. They were eating in a café near from the shooting place. “We’re just playing around. What’s wrong with that?” Zinger tilted her head. “The wrong thing is, you’re my girlfriend,” Hyunseung answered, ate the food from Zinger’s plate. “Yah!~” zinger pulled her plate. Hyunseung looked at her innocently.

“You can just ask me to feed you, aaaa..” And she really fed him that afternoon. When they were talking to each other, someone approached them, with the happy face on his face. “Ah! Jongsoo oppa!” Zinger waved to the man, made Hyunseung raised his eyebrows. “Oppa?” He hissed.

“Hana-ah! What are you doing here? Oh, you’re with Hyunseung too?” He looked at Hyunseung who was looking at him too. There was a flame in his eyes, and Leeteuk swore he sees it. “Mind to care your own business hyung?” Hyunseung said softly. “Hyunseung-ah.. That’s not a good way to greet someone,” Zinger warned him. “Oh sure.. Sorry,” He smiled half heartedly.

“Mianhae, Hana-ah.. But I think that I will just join with Eunhyuk!” Leeteuk laughed, waved to the couple and went away. “Doesn’t he know about our relationship?” Hyunseung chuckled, hatred in his words. “Hyunseung-ah.. That wasn’t the right thing to show up who I am for you. You still have to realize what we’re doing in front of the public. We’re nothing than just friends. We still keep it as a secret, don’t you remember?” Zinger said, squeezed Hyunseung’s hands.

 “Anyway.. If you’re jealous on me because of Leeteuk oppa, you have to explain me why you seemed to enjoy the photoshoot with that partner of yours. I know.. She’s pretty isn’t she?” Zinger said, made Hyunseung chokes by his drink.

“Yeah, I saw that. Really watch it,” Zinger said, smiled. “I.. I..” “She’s pretty,” “I don’t say that!” “But you enjoy it. No guilty, even Junhyung called Hara and explained it before she saw it and misunderstood,” “Hey! Don’t make me feel guilty,” “Oh, so you’re telling me that you like it just too much and enjoy it?” Zinger asked, her eyes were cold.

“Zinger-ah..” “Since when you call me Zinger?” Zinger asked sharply. “Uh oh.. I’m sorry okay? I’m really sorry.. Please?” He asked, his eyes were staring hers. “I will need to relax my mind,” Zinger said, left him behind. Shocked.

***

“Go to practice room. Could you do that for me? Although you’re fighting with Hyunseung, you will kick that thing away and make this special stage as your priority?” SECRET’s manager was trying to make Zinger goes to the practice room for the special stage they would perform.

“Oppa.. I just told you that I want a few minutes to take some rest and now why do you keep talking nonsense on me?” Zinger groaned. In fact, she just wanted to take some breathe after the tight schedule they had. “But Hyunseung had been waiting for you since then. And the others are currently having their practice,” The manager kept being a stubborn.

“Tch.. Ara, here.. I’m going in, okay? And one more thing, I don’t care about me and Hyunseung fighting or having relationship. Understand it oppa? I just wanted to take some breathes,” Zinger forced the last sentence to reflect her real reason of avoiding the practice room for a few moments.

“Ok ok.. I’m sorry, ok? Now, get in..” The manager pushed her, made her meets with Hyunseung and the choreographer couch. “Welcome, Ms. Zinger.. What take you so long?” The coach smiled, pulled her to the centre of the room. “Probably because I was too tired. But don’t be worry. I’m a professional and know my line,” Zinger added as she saw Hyunseung was going to ask her about her condition. She threw a sharp look on him.

“Ah okay.. So now, let me see how far have you known about ‘Trouble Maker’ dance?” The coach asked her, moved backwards and left enough space for Zinger to show up her ability. Zinger didn’t fight back, she showed up what she had for the coach. Made the coach and Hyunseung gasped.

Zinger was almost perfect, just needed one or two changes. “You’re really great!” Hyunseung said from nowhere. “Thank you,” Zinger nodded. “Can you two just throw away those awkward interactions? Because I will need your intimate here,” The coach looking at both of them. They stared at each other, Hyunseung didn’t say anything but knew perfectly Zinger would give up because she really didn’t want make any mistakes on stage.

“Okay! Now, let me see your dance as a duo!” And so, they started their practice until the D-day.

***

They all gathered behind the stage, holding hands in circle. “Let’s wish today’s performance will go softly and no bad things,” Seungho said. “Amin..” They said in unison. “FIGHTING!” They shouted. And so, the first couple went up to the stage, Seungho and Sunhwa.

“Hana-ah..” Hyunseung called Zinger. “What?” Zinger replied him but didn’t turn back. “No ‘good luck’ kiss?” He asked. “What are you talking about?!” Zinger looked at him like he was crazy and she moved her feet away from him. Hyunseung groaned on her act.

“Good luck with the performance and Hana, bro,” Yoseob patted his back, chuckled. “Shut up,” He mumbled. And so, the second couple went up to the stage, Hyosung and Lee Joon. “You better do something good on the stage,” Yoseob added, went closer to JiEun who was looking at him hopefully. “What’s with that stare from JiEun to you?” Hyunseung frowned.

“Have I told you that the ending dance is ‘fangirls-would-make-me-deaf’ and ‘yongguk-probably-will-kill-me’?” Yoseob grinned bitterly. “What’s the ending of your performance?” Hyunseung asked. “Kneeling in front of her, saying ‘Would you come back to me?’” There was an awkward silence between both of them. And they were rescued by the theme song of JiEun and Yoseob’s duet. Yoseob and JiEun, holding hands, walked up to the stage.

“Hana-ah.. Get ready.. We can do it!” Hyunseung walked to Zinger who was looking at the stage. “Huuh.. Good luck for you too,” she said. “Still mad?” Hyunseung pulled her wrist. “What do you think?” Zinger still hadn’t lifted her eyes from the main vocals couple.

“What should I do to make you forgive me?” Hyunseung asked, feeling hopeless. “Do something brave for me,” Zinger answered lazily. And when he was going to answer her, the fangirls’ screams were heard. Yoseob was right about making the fangirls screamed loud. “Yongguk will kill him,” Zinger giggled.

“You can smile because of Yoseob hyung but not me?” Hyunseung pouted. And he couldn’t get his answer because their turn came immediately. Zinger’s last smirked was being seen by Hyunseung before they started the dance. And so, the Trouble Maker song was danced perfectly by them.

Hyunseung and Zinger were standing face to face. Hyunseung’s heart pounding very fast, he lifted up Zinger’s chin. Zinger raised her eyebrows, the scenario wasn’t in their discussion. And with very fast movement, Hyunseung’s lips were already on hers. The fans screamed in jealousy and shock. The kiss even last longed for 15 seconds. “….” “….” They both bowed to the audiences.

Hyunseung followed Zinger from behind. The rest of their members were already sitting beside the stage. All of the idols were looking at them in shock. They looked up for seats, but the only seats were side by side. Zinger sighed before taking the seat and just sat silently as Hyunseung sat on the seat next to her.

“I’m sorry.. I know that wasn’t your favorite act.. Showing our connection in front of people,” Hyunseung started. “……..” “Hana-ah.. I’m really sorry.. And I know.. Maybe we will need the break up thing now,” Hyunseung slowly said. He was surprised when his body was being turned around to face Zinger.

“I love you so much.. Do you know that I love you just too much?” Zinger said, and Hyunseung couldn’t nor wanted to see her full face.  Her sparkling eyes were enough for him. “I don’t know it that well, Hyunseung answered. “Then.. It will prove that to you right?” After finished her words, Zinger kissed him, hard.

After they finished, which felt like forever, they found out that one-two people were gasping at them. “Seems like we’re going to be in the headline news tomorrow,” Hyunseung mumbled. “Jang Hyunseung.. I’m so crazy over you..” Zinger whispered to his ear seductively. Probably didn’t care again over the audience or their friends around.

“And you always make me crazy because of you.. No matter what..” Hyunseung replied back, thankful that finally he had made a change. A big one in their relationship.

***

“Aigoooo.. I’m not going to die!” Yoseob screamed in joy. “What are you talking bout, Seobie?” DooJoon asked. “Hyunseung is going to die and I’m going to survive from Yongguk..” Yoseob laughed. “YAH!!! DON’T BRING MY NAME!” Hyunseung screamed from his room. Hyunseung and Zinger got punished by their companies as couldn’t meet each other for a while.

“Hyunseung-ah.. Zinger called us.. She said hello for you!” DooJoon yelled to Hyunseung. “Argh.. She makes me crazier,” Hyunseung’s whine could be heard. And the members chuckled as their prank worked.

***

 

“Hana-ah…. What a drama we went through only for this relationship..” “Hyunseung-ah.. Mianhae.. For everything..” “I want to stay beside you for uncounted days, Hana-ah..” “Will you stay beside me for unknown times, Hyunseung-ah?” “I’m happy because you make me crazy, Jung Hana..” “I’m sorry if I keep making you crazy because of me, Hyunseung-ah.. And I hope that you will patiently accept that fact..” “Jung Hana and Jang Hyunseung’s Story..” “Can’t Stop Here..” Both smiled, both enjoying the euphoria in their hearts.

At least, their fights resulted something.