-1-

FIGHT? [DIRTY SEQUEL]

“Vacation, Hana-ah?” Hyunseung looked at her, with plead eyes. “What are you talking about?” Zinger rolled her eyes in annoyance. “I want you to come over with me to Japan.. B2ST will have their photoshoot in there.. Could you come with me?” Hyunseung clapped his hands in front of Zinger’s eyes, made her blinks.

“Do you think that SECRET don’t have activities?!” She replied a little bit harshly. “I know that thing of course. That’s why, I have checked your group schedules,” Hyunseung smiled in victory. “And all of you are going to be in Japan these 3 months.. This means, you’re able to accompany me!” Hyunseung made a thinking pose while peeking to Zinger’s mad expression.

“Hyunseung-ah.. Why are you so spoiled these days?” “I miss you,” He replied fast, bit his lips in innocent way and plead eyes. “Argh… You’re so attractive , do you know that?” Zinger stepped forth to his direction. “I know that, very much. Thank you, baby-ah..” “For what?” “Because you’ve agreed to come with me to Japan!” Hyunseung smiled cheerfully.

“I haven’t answered it!” Zinger pouted. “But I know that you will say yes!” HyunSeung laughed evilly, which made him earn a peck on his lips. A directly kiss by Zinger. “Naughty baby,” “I don’t care..” “So?” “I will come,” Zinger said, she knew that she would lose anyway. “That’s my girl,” Hyunseung hugged her tightly.

“Yah! JANG HYUNSEUNG! What the hell are you doing in a girl group’s dorm!?!?!” Hyosung screamed on the  top of her lungs when she saw Hyunseung’s tight hug to Zinger. “Uhm.. Dating?” He answered innocently, Sunhwa and JiEun who were standing behind Hyosung, laughed along with his innocent behaves. “Pabo,” Zinger giggled, hit his arms lightly.

“Yah yah! Get out!” Hyosung was ready to hit him hard, forced him to say goodbye to Zinger who was more than happy to see her boyfriend got bullied by her leader. “Bye… My Boo!”Zinger said,  stuck her tongue when Hyunseung paralyzed, jaw dropped. “JANG HYUNSEUNG!” Hyosung’s voice was enough to make him melted and waved to Zinger with his fool smile.

“You’ve made him very crazy toward you, do you know that?” Hyosung sighed. “Really know it.. And you better stop bullying him when he came here.. He misses me, you know,” Zinger winked. “And now, here is the another missing part of the crazy Hyunseung..” “I am a part of his life,” Zinger shouted cutely while she was walking to their manager’s direction.

“Yah! JUNG HANA! You better find a good place to have a good date next time!” Hyosung yelled. “You’re really hard to them,” JiEun patted Hyosung’s shoulders. “They’re danger,” Sunhwa answered for Hyosung. “Oh.. Are you referring for the first time we found them in ‘that’ state?” JiEun laughed.

Three of them exchanged looks to each other. “Of course!”

***

“So?”“I think that it’s a fate for all of B2ST and SECRET members to be together for this schedule,” DooJoon said, bowed in proggress. “Heck! I didn’t know that we will have this joining schedule!” Zinger said in frustation. “I love you too, Hana-baby..” Hyunseung hugged her. “I don’t love you back,” Zinger answered sarcaticasly. Hyunseung pouted, tickling her waist because of the bad answer he got.

“So, managers, mind to explain?” JiEun asked, their leader wasn’t there, she was having a different schedule and would join them in Japan after the schedule had finished. “Ah.. Nado molla.. All I know is, you guys would be prepared for a special concert and a special variety show. I don’t even know the names! Wow.. I’m wondering why President agreed to this,” SECRET’s manager said, shrugged his shoulders as he didn’t know too with what happening at that time.

“Do we even know about the time we have to go to the shooting place?” DooJoon asked. “We do know it. We’re holding the time set,” BEAST’s manager waved the paper in her hand. “You knew this, don’t you?” Zinger and Hyunseung were standing way behind the circle. Hyunseung with his arms surrounded Zinger’s shoulder.

“Do I? Oh I think so. Director had told me about this, because we’re the sensitive point for this show.. You know, the relationship.. We have to hide it~” Hyunseung sang. Zinger bit her bottom lip, didn’t like the situation she was in. “Who are going to be another guests of the show?” Junhyung asked, maybe hoping for a same luck as what Hyunseung and Zinger got. Being a couple and in the same show. “No KARA in this list, Junhyung. But we do have Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Eunhyuk here,” BEAST’s manager said.

The couple behind was staring at each other when Eunhyuk’s name being mentioned. “THAT friend of you,” Zinger hissed. “Eh.. It’s okay right? You’re okay with that right?” Hyunseung asked, scared that Zinger may exploded because of Eunhyuk’s appearance.

“Actually.. Maybe I will fall for his charm again this time,” Zinger said blankly, still remembering how Eunhyuk’s charm poisoned her brain so well. “No way! You couldn’t be so close with him!” Hyunseung shook his head, pulled Zinger to be closer with him. “You, being with me is the right thing,” Hyunseung whispered. “Let’s just see, Mr. Jang Hyunseung,” Zinger said.

***

The 2 groups approached their managers between the crowd situations of the shooting area. “Where’s Hyosung noona?” Dongwoon asked. “Does she have a different schedule with us?” Dongwoon added. “No, she is very late because of the Korea’s schedules. But I think that I’m seeing her walking to us with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk?” SECRET’s manager answered, pointed to the three people he was talking about.

“Annyeong. I’m sorry because I’m late,” Hyosung bowed slightly. “Everybody is here already? Let’s start the shooting!” The PD shouted.

***

Hyunseung was becoming anxious as he saw that Zinger could go well with Leeteuk. It was one step too far from the tolerance of ‘professionalism’ they’ve made. But seemed like Zinger didn’t care. She kept playing around with Leeteuk and laughed. She even barely went to Hyunseung’s place, made Hyunseung wants to grab her from that place and took her to some other place and punished her. “You’re looking at them right? Well, you must’ve screwed those things from your head. We’re in the middle of shooting,” Eunhyuk murmured, he was being Hyunseung’s partner for the game.

As he pouted to Eunhyuk’s words, he could hear the laugh beside them. Zinger and Leeteuk burst into laughter because of the jokes Zinger told Leeteuk. “I don’t think that I will go slow with her after this,” Hyunseung murmured back to Eunhyuk after he focused to what he was doing. They were having a competition and the Zinger was matched with Leeteuk because BEAST and SECRET’s managers were being fussy about her couldn’t be with Hyunseung.

The PD even wondered about the reason, but after he saw that Zinger and Leeteuk were being the centre of the show, he couldn’t be more agree. “So.. How is the result of your cooking food?” The host asked, turned around to see the result of their cooking foods.

“Ah, Eunhyuk-san.. Your cooking is burnt down here,” The host tapped Eunhyuk’s back, Eunhyuk was watching and pleading to Hyunseung to be more focus with their competition. “Jeongmal hyung, are you that stupid in cooking?!” Hyunseung’s sense was back to normal again as he realized the mess caused by Eunhyuk.

Zinger giggled from their side, watching how her boyfriend and Eunhyuk destroyed their cooking. “Ah.. Zinger-san and Leeteuk-san seem to have a better result of cooking! It looks delicious,” The host looked at their foods. “I’ve told you so!” Zinger laughed, faced Leeteuk and both chuckled.

“Puffttt,” Hyunseung huffed from his place.

***

“Why are you taking me to here?” Zinger complained as Hyunseung and her, with the rest of BEAST’s members were going to the photoshoot location. “I want you stay close with me,” Hyunseung mumbled, he was quite sleepy after the shooting they had earlier. “But it feels like you’re kidnapping me,” Zinger still complained.

“Jung Hana-ssi.. I want to sleep. Be silent okay?” Hyunseung replied. He then closed his eyes, didn’t want to open his eyes stubbornly when he heard Zinger’s nagging. “This is cruel,” Zinger last nagging was heard and then, she went silent after the last sentence. Peeked through the half lidded eyes he had, he saw Zinger sleeping peacefully, with her lips still pouting.

“Cute,” He mumbled, pecked the pouting lips and went to the dreamland again. It felt like he just got 10 minutes of sleeping when s woke him up. “Hurry, Hyunseung-ah.. And I think Zinger is still sleeping. You better wake her up too,” DooJoon whispered. Hyunseung nodded, still sleepy but he would always obey his leader’s words.

“Hana-ah.. Get up,” Hyunseung shook her body, made Zinger opened her eyes in a second. She didn’t blink, but staring at the front seat before realized that she had already been in real life. “Nah.. You’re here now. Come on, let’s go. We’ll go to the photoshoot,” Hyunseung said happily, pulled Zinger to the ground and followed the other members as well. “It’s your photoshoot not me,” Zinger mumbled. Her eyes felt so heavy.

“Geez.. Are you sure?” Junhyung hissed, made Hyunseung turns his attention on Junhyung and not to the already pouting Zinger. “We’ll be accompanied by a girl for the photoshoot,”  Junhyung simply said, took a glance on Zinger who had turned her attention on Junhyung as well. “What?” Hyunseung widened his eyes. “Calm down, it’s not just you who is panic..” Junhyung said. “Do you feel the same?” Hyunseung chuckled.

“Whatever,” Junhyung rolled his eyes, walked away from the couple to the fitting room. “Hana-ah.. Could you wait for me in the waiting room?” Hyunseung asked, pointed to the waiting room near them. “Sure.. Fighting!” Zinger winked, rubbed his cheeks before walking to the waiting room. “Ah.. Michigetso,” Hyunseung puffed his cheeks.

When he went to the waiting room, Zinger was already sleeping with an uncomfortable position. “Poor baby,” He chuckled, ruffled Zinger’s hair softly. “Hyunseung! We’re ready here!” Kikwang shouted, knocking the door. “Arasseo!” He stood up, looking at Zinger for the last time before ran to the photoshoot area.

Zinger woke up due to the noise around her, she found that no one was with her in the room. Felt curious with Hyunseung’s photoshoot, she walked out to the photoshoot area. Her jaw dropped when she saw Hyunseung’s position with his partner. Too much iness and so intimate. And Hyunseung seemed to enjoy it so much.

“Puffttt..” Zinger pouted and puffed her cheeks, went back to the waiting room. After what seemed like forever, Hyunseung with no make up on, had stood up beside her. “Hana-ah..” Hyunseung’s spoiled side came out as he hugged Zinger. “….” No response from Zinger. “Are you still sleepy?” Hyunseung asked, felt worried on her.

“Yeah.. Can we go now?” Zinger finally answered his words. “Let me ask manager hyung.. Okay?” Hyunseung smiled, patted her head. “Huum..” Zinger replied back. “Come on. You can come with me right?” Hyunseung asked, helped Zinger to stand up and went to the manager’s place.

 “Sorry Hyunseung-ah.. Zinger-ah.. We still have a schedule. But don’t worry, Zinger. Your group is having the same schedule as us too. It means that you will join with them right?” The manager grinned. “Yeah, except the fact that maybe I could sleep longer than what Hyunseung had,” Zinger said. “Yah, what’s wrong with you and sadism?” Hyunseung replied. “A romance between us,” Zinger shrugged.

“Ok, stop the fight. We need to go now,” The manager shushed them.

***

“Oh.. Dance with partner?” Zinger asked, confused with the concept. “Yup.. And the partners are being chosen before you all came here. Because SECRET is the only girl between MBLAQ and BEAST, we decided to use all of you and being partnered up with the guys.. How does it sound?” The staff grinned, too happy with the idea.

“Can we know our partner now?” Yoseob asked, looking around. “Oh okay.. I’m sorry.. Here we go: JiEun with Yoseob, Seungho with Sunhwa, Lee Joon with Hyosung, and Zinger with Hyunseung,” The staff explained. “The others have a good reason to be paired up. But why me and Hyunseung?” Zinger asked, she wanted an explanation although her boyfriend already glared on her.

“Because we wanted to have a ‘Trouble Maker’ covers up there and because you have been said as well as HyunA, you probably will replace her place. And Hyunseung is a part of the duo right? So, we will be please with you two if you can work together,” Her smile was dangerous, made Hyunseung frowns a little.

“Ok.. Thank you..” Zinger said. “We will be thankful if the rest of you, beside this ‘Trouble Maker’ couple, choose the song and the dance already,” The staff added. And then, she left. Made the being left idols being noisy. “So.. Yoseob-ah.. What dance?” JiEun asked, got closer to Yoseob’s position. “What about Someone Else from JYP?” Yoseob asked. “I’m death if YongGuk knows it,” JiEun said. The other just giggled, imagined how crazy YongGuk would be.

 “What about us?” Hyosung asked. “Mind with ‘Lucky Guy’ from Kim Hyun Joong?” Joon tilted his head. “I don’t mind if it means that you will sing it alone and I just need to accompany you dancing..” Hyosung shrugged. Made the others burst in laugh because of the cringed on Joon’s face.

 “What about us?” Seungho asked Sunhwa. He wasn’t sure as he knew both of their skills were different. “What about T.T.L by T-Ara and Supernova?” Sunhwa thought after a long time of thinking. “Oh!! That will be fun!” The others screamed.

“Two of you. I don’t know what I should do. Laugh over or fake tears,” They sighed. Looking at how uncomfortable Zinger with the Trouble Maker idea. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Hyunseung nudged her. “ I hate for being compared with someone else,” She answered. “You’re special as yourself, baby-ah..”  Hyunseung replied. A grin appeared on Zinger’s face.

***