US is composed by 2 letter to be complete..

US is composed by 2 letter to be complete.. [double-shot]

~yunho~

'aishh!!'

i start to keep on dialing her number like a fool... i'm worried to death now... she didnt pick up any of my call... before this, it never happen... when i fail once again, i throw up my phone to the wall which cause it to scattered around..

'yah... hyung!! what happen??' changmin asked

'yunho, gwechana??' jaejoong asked... yoochun and junsu soon pop-out their head through the door... i lean to the wall...

all of them start to exchange look and they soon make their way outside... soon, after realesing a few depth breath, i get my phone back and start to dial it over and over again...

~no one's pov~

'yah.. what happen?? you guys share the room... dont tell me you didnt know anything about it..' junsu asked

'yah... i know nothing...!!' changmin anwser

jaejoong sit on the couch and try to figure it out...

'let him cool down first, then he'll spill it out.. he's always like that...' yoochun said and take his place beside junsu..

'yah.. only one thing can swing his mood like that...' changmin said.. soon everyone turn around to him..

' SHIN AH!!' all of them said in unison..

'i'll call my ha neul to ask about it...' changmin said..

'yah, she's my sister... let me call her..' jaejoong, yoochun and junsu said in unison..

'wmoh?? why cant i call my ha neul??' changmin pout..

yoochun take out his cell and start to call his sister...

yunho get out from his room when he heard yoochun and his sister conversation...

'yah... why dont i remember to call ha neul and ask about her??' yunho said slowly..

'pabo..' jaejoong smack yunho's head

'sometimes, you are totally fool..' junsu said

'hyung... what did my ha neul said??' changmin as as soon as yoochun cut the line off..

'yah!! are you the one that cant contact your loved one here??' yunho yell

'yah!! its true!! they didnt let me call my ha neul!!' changmin said and pout..

'yah... stop playing around.. shin ah dont even call or talk to ha neul... she's worried too...' yoochun said

'what is that mean?? they live together right??' jaejoong ask

everyone turns their head to yoochun... yoochun shrugged... he know nothing about it either...

'i need to go there...!! ' yunho said and make his way into his room...

'yah!! hyung!! i want to follow you too!! i want to meet my ha neul!!' changmin run and follow yunho into the room..

after a few minutes, they come out with luggages.. just a small one..

'hyung, i'm leaving everything to you... i dont care about anything... i just want to go there...' yunho said

yoochun and junsu hold changmin's hand and prevent him from moving...

'yah... let me go!! hyung!!' changmin struggle to release himself..

'yah!! why do you want to go there??' yoochun said

'what do you want to do just alone with our ha neul??' junsu said

'let him go... at least there will be someone to look out at this pabo..' jaejoong said as he hug yunho..

'thanx hyung!! i love you!!' changmin run and hug jaejoong then.. he even kiss him on the cheek..

'yah... you are disgusting!!' yoochun yell but then changmin already make his way out with yunho... jaejoong and junsu just shook their head due to their maknae's behaviour...

~ha neul's pov~

'ha neul!!!!!' changmin run and hug me... i miss him, but still yunho's stare scared me... changmin notice that and he soon hug me tight... its like he try to let me know that he is by my side...

'yunho oppa...' i bowed... yunho bow back to me...

'ha neul, just spill out everything... he just worried about her...' changmin said and peck my lips...

'oppa.... gwechana??'

'where is she??'

'she's ok... you dont have to worry about that...'

'yah... you are my dongsaeng... i'll knew it by a glances whether you are lying or not..' yunho said

'ha neul, when did she moves out?? why??' changmin ask...

'just spill out everything... i want and i have the right to know..' yunho said with a firm voice...

'let's get to the cafe first and i'll tell you everything...' ha neul lead both of them to starbucks beside them...

'she moves out when your so called fan knew that she's living with me and she's dating you now... that even black mail her that she will reaveled it out to the press if she still dating you...'

'that's why she's been avoiding me for this past few months...' yunho stuttered

'why you didnt tell us about this??' changmin ask while caressing my cheek..

'shin ah make me promised her...'

'so, where is she now??' yunho ask

'here is the address... i cant keep my promise to her any longer... i knew that she miss you oppa... go and be by her side... she's logging for you...' i said and take out a piece of paper with shin ah's apartment written on it... changmin grab my car key and hand it over to yunho...

'go, hyung..' yunho is about to leave when i manage to grab his hand..'

'oppa... there is something that you need to know..' yunho stare at me while changmin squeeze my hand, giving me support to say it out...

'i cant contact her for the whole day.. she didnt even come to calss and do her presentation although it was important...'

'wmoh?? are you serious??' i noded as my tears start to form...

yunho make his way from there and changmin hug me...

'uljima ha neul yah... i'm here with you... please...' changmin wipe away my tears with his thumb and kiss both of my eyes...i cant help but to smile at him...'

'oppa.. i miss you... why you didnt come and visit me as frequent as before??' i pull away from him and pretend to sulk..

'yah... mianhae~ jeongmal mianhae... thnx to your oppa which also my hyung... they wont even let me call you if i'm with them.. i guess you have an oever-protective brother over there... not even 1, there's 4 of them.. only yunho and yoochun seems to be left the word over and just carry the protective word with them...' changmin explained everything with his one breath... showing how unsatisfied he is...

i cant help but tolaugh at his expression...

'yah!! why did you laugh?? its not funny ok... they wont say anything at you but they throw everything out at me...'

'hahhahahahaha... oppa... hahhaha.... you are so funny...' that is all that i managed to say at that time... changmin hug me then and kiss my forehead...

'i miss your smile dear' he said which make me startled...

'you dont have any idea how do i feel looking at your face just now...'

'i'm just worried about my oppa and also my best friend...hope they will be fine...'

'they will... believe me!!... just let them figure it out.. should we go back to your condo now??'

'wmo?? you are going to stay with me...??'

'of course i am... this is my only chance since we are free from your over-protective brother...'

i cant help but to chuckle then... changmin drag my wrist then and we head out from there...i'm so happy to see my max here... by my side... and i know that soon, my other 3 over-protective brother according to my max will be here too... they wont leave out both of us by ourselves here... especially junsu oppa... but, i do miss them... the last time that i get to see them is on the past 3 months, during my birhtday party... i miss them all.....


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

annyeong everyone... i'm a new writer at here... this is not my first fanfic.. it was my second one... but it's my first time to write double or maybe triple shot.... do subscribe and comment... hope you guys enjoy it.... jeongmal kamsahamnida for spending some of your time to read my fanfic here...=)