Final.

Crying

Cryin’ cryin’ cryin’ 'Cause I can't see no more. Oh Baby listen to me 마지막 한번만 아무것도 할 수 없는 나란걸 알지만 이렇게 난 여기서 마지막 노랠 불러 To you baby hey yeah 내 두 눈 위로 내게 남은 상처 난 어떡해 흐르는 내 앞에 눈물로 너 돌아와 줄 순 없니 You’re my baby don’t go away 내 마음속에 남은 너인데 널 만난 이 자리에 이곳에서 아직도 너만을 난 기다려.

1 year. Today Febuary 5th, marks one year since the day he left me. No matter how many times I try to forget him, images of him come to mind. "Move on." still rings in my head. I have tried and I'm in progress but my heart will always belong with him. I am now currently with Park Yoochun. He knows I haven't fully moved on but each day he reminds me that he loves me and would do anything for me.

NO POV.

His head slowly written down words he knew he should have said before but now it was all on paper.

"Dear Jaejoong, How are you? I hope well. Lately I find myself so caught up in work trying to organize things but I can't do what you do... I got a cat. I want to punch it out, it's like Jiji needs attention 24/7. What is up with that and when I feed it milk it always ends up puking, help me. Well... Uh no.. Or never mind... Well the point of this letter was to let you know that... I miss you... I made the biggest mistake letting you go. I was scared of being inlove... It's a great but scary feeling and I'm sure you know this feeling to and I know you were taking risks while I tried playing it cool. I wanted to propose to you.. I have the ring I was going to give you on a necklace around my neck. And that picture you took and told me to keep in my office, it's still there. When people ask who you are I tell them you are the greatest thing that happen to anyone. I am inlove with you Jae, but Min told me you have Yoochun... Congrats. I plan on staying single for possibly ever. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ..... I'm not mad you moved on, I told you to, didn't I? Please forget about me. This letter was just letting you know I made the greatest mistake out of all. Be happy. 널 정말 사랑해요 김재중. Always Keep The Faith, right?

-Love the biggest and tard in the world, 중윤호.'

The man sighed as his writing was almost in-readable due to his shaky hands. A single tear let his eye, but more came blocking his vision. (JAE POV) I read the letter, slowly 5 times processing every word written. I laughed bitterly, not only at him but myself. Im the pathetic one now, but he is the cruel one for saying the once said lie from me. 'I love you' I took the letter, and pulled my lighter out of my pocket stepping outside. I light the lighter, bringing it to the edge of the paper watching as it slowly shriveled away, smiling bitterly. When is was all gone I threw the little piece of paper in my hands on the ground, taking out a cigarette, inhaling, letting tears block my vision.

'Cause I can’t see no more Cryin’ cryin’ cryin’ Baby you’re breakin’my heart 'Cause I can’t see no more. As both men stared out into the sky, letting the bitter sweet tears fall, they think, 'What would it be like if we were together, here, now.' 

-------------------------

 

A/N: Taylor here, I know some people were waiting for the sequel to A Bitter Day so here. :) this was written by me on my iPad so if any mistakes blame autocorrect LOL 안녕히 게세요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ -테일러.