Greasy Nam Woohyun

Greasy Nam Woohyun

"yah, stop typing already. let's record.ppali !" Woohyun pouted as he bounced on the bed, trying to annoy you ,"quick ,I want to show the world how much I love you."

There it is again ,his cheesy lines .It brought a smile to you somehow .He got the webcam timed for 5 minutes .

And it started recording ....

"hiyeom! yeap , I was hesitating to do this but my boyfriend was being a baby . haha!" woohyun was sitting behind you and rested his chin on your shoulder, smiling to the recording video like an idiot .

"hey, I'm not a baby ." he scrunched his nose .You can't help but laughed, "but you're my baby ~" You looked at him .He smiled and pecked your lips.

Once , twice , thrice .

The forth ,you caught his lips . His nose touched yours. You were giggling . Woohyun wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap .Your hand held his and the other was on his sharp jaws ,looking into his eyes and kissed him again.

"Sorry guys!! My baby here is being too greasy today .He -" Woohyun pulled you back lying on top of him on the bed .you struggled up but got pulled down again.

Woohyun was laughing , " I looove my girlfriend ." he got on top of you and kissed your cheeks .

then your nose ,then your lips again .

And you were partially thinking that it can't be possible to upload a 5 minutes video of you guys kissing each other.

He got you back up and then nuzzled into your neck . " woohyun stop ,it's embarrassing ~" you giggled .

" no," he pecked your lips, "no ," again, " and no ." he kissed you deeply . You can't help but to smile in the kiss.

"he just went a little crazy today ." You ruffled his hair .

You noticed the remaining 20 seconds of the recording and quickly turned him to face the camera and did some faces ,smiling into the camera .As usual , Woohyun won't miss a chance to display his aegyeo .

"I can't expose to the world our 5 minutes of kissing .! and your aegyeo ..." You sighed and giggled at his tickles on your sides, " Nam woohyun stop it ."

" No ,who cares ? Or you wanna go another round of kissing session with Namstar?" he wiggled his eyebrows .

Oh Gosh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just an imagination that came across my mind when watching some cute couples on YouTube . First time posting here . Ooohh I got the cooties >.<