Introduction!

Into Your World

You and Exo…let’s just say you guys were more acquainted, today, than staring down at the laptop screen.
A strange addiction you had with EXO. It was like a drug. And the way you became so engrossed to watching them, made you embrace the stalker like personality you had. You screamed at the fangirls who got to meet them, knowing you would almost never have the same oppurtunity. Honestly to say, your parents always kept you home. Made you feel ridiculous.

Today was no different, picking up your mp3, and doing your everyday morning routine. By 9:30 you would have to get to go down by the coffee shop and earn your wage. Being a just newly graduated high schooler didn’t have much perks; especially when your parents kicked you out. The landowner also didn’t take too kindly to late payments. Yep, you were part of the percent in which Ramen noodles were every night.

Arriving at the coffee shop you greeted the perky Mr. Lee. He was a bright old man that always took gracious care of his employees. Even more so, you thought it was a little creepy considering the main majority of the employees were woman. You still looked to him as a secondary father.

“Good morning, Mr. Lee. How are you?” You greeted him the same as always, not even making eye contact with the older man. There was no need to. His answer was always the same.

“If the sun is out-“He started

“-then I’m happy” You finished for him. The man winked and returned back to his work of stacking boxes.

Indeed the sun was out, but to you, it was just another day of tiring work. Now, you would think of working at a coffee shop to be almost like a high school dream, but in reality, the customers who came to drink their woes in a bunch of caffeine was almost depressing. Well it was depressing in general.

So another day was wasted, spending time serving the coming and going of people, who seemed never pleased with their own day. Most of the customers were usually the older folk, giving off the atmosphere of home. Ah home...You had moved to South Korea a year ago, building up on the knowledge of your Korean language skills, until after a long time, you made it. You still had a lot to learn however though. And what better way to do it, and move to the country itself?

Your progress wasn’t much any but culture shock. The concept was still new to you.

“Uhm…____Those boys have been waiting at the table for 5 minutes already, what are you doing?” Mr. Lee sternly told you. He gave a look of disapproval and you jumped slightly. You were so caught up in your daydream, you forgot your duties!

“Ah, sorry, sir! I’ll get right to them!”

Boy were you in for it…