White Wishing Flowers

The Playground Wars

 Donghae shuffled his feet towards the metal tower in the back of the playground. The tower was right next to the Orange Playground. This was the base for SM. Yunho, who had watched way too many action movies, thought they also needed 'high-ground'. Even if Yunho didn't give this as his explanation and had said he had just liked it, everyone would have followed anyway. The tower was cool, tall, and well, YUNHO, picked it. 

 In front of the tower stood Leeteuk, Yesung, and Minho. They were going to greet him when they spotted Donghae's face. Tears were just starting to appear, as the smallest climbed his way up onto the top of the tower. Leeteuk lifted his head and stared at his friend.

 " What's wrong Haehae?!" Leeteuk asked.

 " Nothing." Donghae muttered before his tears fell. Suddenly he was on his stomach kicking and screaming profanities, tears falling down faster than water falls. Minho quickly ran up and tried to pick him up. Donghae squirmed and only increased his screaming more. A couple of teachers spotted this and sprinted from the school grounds and down to the metal tower.

 On the other side of the playground stood Eunhyuk, his eyes glued on the seen feet away. All around him were little kids trying to get him to look their way, to try to get him to sign something, answer questions. Eunhyuk let his attention turn from the seen towards the crowd. He gently bowed his head and started moving towards the Orange play set. The crowd had quieted down, their eyes following the new legend's every move. Hongki bent foreward from his spot ontop of the dome. A slight smirk on his lips. Kangin gazed up at their leader than followed it. His eyes widened as he watched their new member walking from their base. Kangin jogged over to Kyuhyun who was in the middle of playing a game on his psp.

  " Get off of that and help me stop Eunhyuk. He's trying to go to the crybaby." Kangin growled. Kyuhyun's finger autimatically pressed pause and slipped it into his bag which seemed to be way too natural for Kangin's liking.

 " GO!" Kyuhyun screamed, pushing the other boy towards the runaway. They sprinted towards the boy and Kangin reached his arm out to grab him. In a little less than a minute did Kyuhyun and Kangin have Eunhyuk in their hold. Eunhyuk soon found his arms held back, haulting him from taking a step foreward. Before turning his head back to see his captures, he spotted the teachers trying to drag Donghae away from the play set. He spotted two boys trying to explain some story to the teachers, trying to keep them from yelling at Donghae.

 " What are you doing?" Kangin asked.

 " Going to Donghae." Eunhyuk replied simply, his eyes now locked on the brunette with the tears falling down his face.

 " You can't. He's on the other side." Kyuhyun explained. Eunhyuk sighed and let his eyes graze around the playground before his eyes locked onto something. He let his head fall.

 " Fine. Let go." Eunhyuk replied, trying to sound as sad as possible. The two capturers shrugged and let go of him, backing up a bit. Eunhyuk went over to the edge of the green playground and dipped his foot in the sand before bending down and picking up the object which caught his eye previously. Eunhyuk turned around and smiled sadly, holding his 'friend' behind his back.

 " Let's go back to the Dome." Eunhyuk suggested. The two nodded and started walking. Kyuhyun was walking backwards though, keeping an eye on the newcomer. Eunhyuk smiled sweetly and jogged up to the younger one. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. Hyuk smiled and quickly through his newly-found object at the boys face. Letting the spider crawl freely around the youngest's face and perhaps shirt.

 He heard a very, out-of-character-high-pitched-squeak as he sprinted off towards Donghae, who was being dragged off. On his way he picked upa couple of 'white-wishing-flowers' praying to the greet marshmallow in the sky they wouldn't blow away. Once he reached the boy, and the teachers, he froze in front of them.

 " Yes Hyukjae?" The teacher asked. Eunhyuk cringed slightly before shaking his head.

 Donghae kept his head low, not caring for this 'Hyukjae'. He started wiping his tears away again when his somewhat clear eyes spotted something white and fluffy below him. He blinked his eyes a bit, clearing them up.

 " Hae?" Eunhyuk asked, stuffing the white-wishing-flowers into Donghae's chest. Donghae felt his a new set of tears form and his hands gripped the flowers tightly.

 " Hyukjae, can you please excuse us. Donghae has to go into timeout for screaming." The teachers asked.

 Eunhyuk, mentally rolled his eyes and took hold of Donghae's hands. " Hae, It's eunhyuk. Are you okay?"

 " HYUKKIE!" Donghae screamed embracing the other boy tightly, still holding onto the flowers. 

" Are you mad at me Hae? I don't want you to be mad, and if it's because of me... I got you wishing flowers. You know, make a wish and blow on the flowers, and... I don't know the rest. My sister was trying to tell me but I didn't listen to it. I didn't think it would help me... but you know... if you want to know more... I can ask?" Eunhyuk asked. Suddenly Eunhyuk felt Donghae vibrating.

 " Hae?"

 " Hyukjae will you please." The teacher asked again, sighing heavily. Eunhyuk only ignored her: She was calling the name he responded too anyway.

  "Hae?" Eunhyuk asked again. Donghae looked at him, with a big, bright, donghae, smile , tears still falling slightly.

  Honestly, Donghae wanted to shut Eunhyuk up from his rambling, but he didn't know how with out getting the teacher mad at him: This meant no stuffing the wishing flowers into his mouth. But Donghae found what Eunhyuk said really sweet, well for what he heard was really sweet. He was just extremely happy Eunhyuk hadn't listened to the rules of the Dome, and spoken to him.

" I'm okay Hyukkie. Thank you." Donghae squealed. The teacher sighed and walked away. She wasn't exactly having a good day. " So are you staying with the cool kids?"

 " Only if you're going to be with them." Eunhyuk replied. Donghae smiled and nodded.

 " So you're joining SM! You better be joining SM." Donghae pouted.

 " Okay, okay. But... you gotta make a wish." Eunhyuk ordered, stumbling away from the boy and crossing his arms. Donghae grinned and held the flowers out at arms length. His face scrunched up a bit as he thought on his wish. When Donghae figured it out he smiled brightly and brought the flowers to his lips.

" I wish Hyukkie will stay in SM forever."  And Donghae blew the flowers, watching the white little seeds flutter away.

 Suddenly another rule popped into Eunhyuk's mind: Don't say your wish out loud or it won't come true. Eunhyuk groaned internally but smiled happily at Donghae.

 It doesn't really matter though, for Eunhyuk knew, even with out that wish he was going to do that.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR"S NOTE:

 So, both my computers have been... broken. My laptop was um well.... enter the digi-world ( Doubt any of you know what I'm talking about) and my desktop just got fixed! And seriously the first thing I do is come and update xD
 I apologize for the long wait ( And a terrible chapter)

 Who wants to bet that Donghae made this kind of wish when they were both in SM ENTERTAINMENT seriously. I BET HE DID! And then Eunhyuk kissed him xD
 
So what did you guys think, even though it's not very good. Are you happy with Eunhyuk's decision ( Am I the only one that feels like this was a one shot by itself xD .... seriously read this chapter without any memory of chapter one, and you might understand)
 
 SUPER JUNIOR Y FREE AND SINGLE! OMFG
 CANT WAIT
CANT WAIT
CANT WAIT
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
 Donghae is so gorgeous, and Eunhyuk is so pretty. I actually made up a fluffy one shot for the pictures (Which didn't deal with the song or concepts of the outfits xD at all)

 ANYWAY
Please comment? Review? subscribe?! You know that makes me happy

L<3VE
NEINEIE