Just Shut Up & Be Mine!

Just Shut Up & Be Mine!

CHAPTER 2:  SHUT UP, HES MINE!

 

She opened her eyes and stared at him in daze, wondering what just happened.  She’d never guessed that he would kiss her at all.  Her heart was still thundering hard from the pleasant surprise.

Suddenly feeling shy and not really knowing what to do next, she said the only thing that came in her mind at that moment.

“2ne1 song,” she whispered breathlessly, her lips still tingled from the electrifying kiss.

He nodded his head, agreeing. 

“Everything in that song is exactly how I feel about you. I’ve been head over heels in love with you since the first day I saw you,” he told her.

She felt her heart lurched at his words.

Finally, it’s about time you admit it!  She thought.

“But wh…,”

“I promise you that I’ll love only you,” he quickly said, cutting her off as soon as he heard her said ‘but’. 

To him, her started a sentence with a ‘but’ especially after the kiss and his sudden love confession like that could only mean one thing – rejection.  He knew that it would be hard for her to accept his heart when she already had somebody else she likes but he didn’t want her to reject him before she’d heard everything he’d wanted to tell her.

“Ji, I...,”

“I’ll treat you right, like a princess that you are,” he cut her off again.

“Ji…,” she tried to talk again yet once more he immediately interrupted her, still didn’t want to give her time to reject him just yet.

“So forget about TOP hyung or anyone else you might fancy in your heart.  Please just be mine, Bom-ah,” he begged her.

She crossed her arms on her chest as she looked at him impatiently.

“Ji, I’m not in l…,”

He knew that she was going to tell him that she wasn’t in love with him and couldn’t bear to hear it so he interrupted her once again with another attempt to convince her.

“I’ll never make you cry, I swear.” He promised her.

She lifted her eyebrow instantly in disbelief.  The man had interrupted her a hundred time before she could finish saying anything really frustrated her. 

Giving him an annoyed look, she tried again.

“I don’t lo…,” and again stopped as he quickly cut in.

“You’ll never regret being my girlfriend, I promise you,” he said.

Couldn’t take his interruption anymore, she quickly got up to her feet and glanced down at him.

GD was surprised by her sudden action.

“Wh…?” but before he could say any further, she yelled at him.

“Oh, for the love of you and me, shut up and stop interrupting me or I‘m not  yours anymore!” she threatened.

Her yelling startled both GD and Gaho.  The dog even made a funny sound like he was scared.

“Look at what you’ve done!  You make me yelled and scared Gaho,” she said worriedly, as she immediately sat back down on the floor and petted Gaho’s head to calm the startled dog down.

“Say that again?”  GD asked her.

With her attention still on the dog, “You make me yelled and scared Gaho,” she repeated.

“No, not that one.  The one before that,” he told her.

Turning her head at him.

“Look at what you’ve done?” She asked, teasing him.

“No, the other one before that,” he said.

She smiled cunningly at him.

“Do you want to hear the whole thing or just want me to summarize it?” she asked.

“The whole thing.  Not a single word short,” he quickly replied, didn’t  want to miss a thing of what she was saying earlier.

“You sure you want to listen to all that?” she asked again, purposely stalling from repeating what he’d wanted to hear.

“Yes, I’m sure,” he assured her.

“Really? It’s kind of long,” she asked again, enjoying herself watching his impatient face.

“Oh, just say it already!” he demanded.

“You’re going to interrupt me just like before, aren't you?” she argued.

“I will not.  I promise,” he told her.

“Gosh, you surely make a lot of promises.  Are you sure you can keep them all?” Bom kept stalling, enjoying herself paying him back for all the interruptions he’d made earlier.

“I never make promises that I can’t keep,” he replied.

“Ah, that’s good to know, I’m glad,” she told him.

“What are you doing?” GD frowned, finally caught up with her slick trick.

Grinning naughtily, “What?” she asked.

“You’re doing this on purpose, aren’t you?” he asked.

“Doing what?” she asked as if  she really has no idea what he was talking about yet couldn’t stop herself from giggling.

“I knew it!” he said. “Now, please tell me again,” he quickly asked her, trying to look stern but failed as his face broke into a grin watching her giggling cutely at him.

“About what?” she asked in between giggles, still pretended that she didn’t know what he was talking about.

“The things you said before you accused me of making you scaring Gaho,” he said.

“Oh, for the love of you and me, please shut up and stop interrupting me or I’m not yours anymore?” She finally repeated the words he wanted to hear.

“Yes, that one.”He said, smiling widely at her as he searched her face.

“Do  you mean it?  You’re mine before too?” he asked.

Shyly she nodded her head. 

 “I’m always yours, Ji.  Always yours.  You see, I’ve like you since a long time too,” she confessed.  “

“Why do you think I’m very comfortable with you every time even when we’re alone if I don’t like you?" She reasoned.  "And why do you think I don’t mind you taking food from my plate when we eat?  You know I would never let anyone else do that, right?” She added.

“Of couse I’ve noticed but how could I be really sure since you’re always so nice and comfortable with everyone especially with TOP hyung,” he replied.  “Ah, speaking of him, now that you’re mine I want you to stop looking at him.  I don’t share what’s mine with others, ever.” He added in a serious voice.

Bom let out a tiny laugh at his obvious jealousy.

“No problem.  Tabi and I are only friends.  We’re only noona-donsaeng to each other,” she told him.

“I mean it.  You’re mine alone,” he repeated, wasn’t convinced with what she'd just told him. 

“But I’m serious.  Us telling you that we like each other was just to get you to confess your feelings to me, Ji.” She told him.

GD was surprised.  He couldn’t believe that Bom and TOP had set him up like that but he wasn't upset at all.  Not when he got the woman to admit her feelings for him now.

Chuckling, “I see.  So all of those mushy talks about each other were just to set me up?  No wonder.  I always thought that it was a little odd with you both came telling me about your secret feelings for each other on the very same day!” he said.

“Huh, you surely were taking forever to admit your feelings.   Do you know how much trouble I went through into getting Tabi to help me?” She pouted.

He grinned wider, “No, but do tell me,” he said. 

Knowing the mischivous hyung, GD knew that he probably made her do something interesting for a change and he was right when he heard what she was telling him next.

“I have to clean his house spotless from top to bottom by myself!  He won’t even let me hire anybody to help for all these freaking months!” She complained.

“It’s really tiring cleaning his big house, you know.  Did you see how big his house is?  I mean, HUGE! And look at my poor nails...” She added with such exaggeration in her voice as she show him her supposedly bad nails yet ge couldn't see anything wrong with any of her nails at all.

Looking at a very serious yet at the same time so funny expression on her face made Jiyong burst out laughing.

Upset at him for laughing at her, she immediately sprung on her feet as she glared down at him just like what she'd done a moment ago.

“It’s not funny!  I almost die cleaning Tabi’s house because of you!” She said , crossing her arms on her chest.

Although he totally agreed with her on that respect, he couldn’t stop laughing at her cuteness.  Seeing his lack of sympathy made her turned to walk away and he immediately got up from the floor then grabbed her hand, stopping her.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart.  Really, I didn’t mean to laugh at you. Come here,” still chuckling, he apologized to her and quickly pulled her to him in a big hug.

Smiling happily in his arms she quickly forgotten what upsets her in the first place.  When they finally pulled away from each other’s arms, GD reached in his pocket and took a small box out.

“I meant to give you this earlier but you were too busy talking about TOP hyung so I just kept it in my pocket. Here, it’s for you,” he said, holding it out to her.

Surprised, she took the little box.

“What is this?” She asked.

“Open it.  I know you’ll like it,” he urged her, feeling sure that she would like what lied inside the box. 

“Oh, Ji.  Thank you so much.  I loved it!  How do you know I really wanted this?” She asked as she held the beautiful 22K gold Hello Kitty phone charm in front of them with a huge smile on her face.  http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2881/hellokittytv.jpg

She’d seen the charm in the Hello Kitty's store in Japan during the 2ne1 supposedly debut in that country last year but didn’t get the chance to buy it when the country got hit by the horrible Tsunami. Then every time they went back there after that, she couldn’t find the same charm anywhere.

But GD had since searched high and low for the phone charm, calling every Sanrio stores that he could find in the phone book until he found the one store that had it.

Watching her how her eyes twinkles merrily at that moment made him very happily and couldn’t help himself from falling in deeper in love with her.  GD wished that he’d buy something more meaningful, much more permanent than the simple phone charm.

Next time.  Yes, next time Ill get you that one, he quietly promise to himself as he pulled her in his embrace once again for a deep searing kiss. 

Bom was so happy that she couldn’t hardly wait to inform her 'partner in crime’ about their successful plan.