Oneshot

Know My Heart (Oneshot)

“Why are you so slow Sica-ah?” a tanned woman,her hair all tied up in a ponytail could be seen jogging in the empty park with her partner but it seems that this partner of hers doesn't seem to be able to catch up with her.

 

 

“That's easy for you to say Miss Gym Freak,” she tried to catch her breath as the two of them finally came to a stop.

 

 

“Hey,i also worked out for your sake you know.”

 

 

“...Yeah right.”

 

 

“What? You don't wanna touch your girlfriend's y abs anymore?”

 

 

“...”

 

 

Yuri snickered looking at the slight pink tinge on Jessica's cheeks,knowing fully well that her girlfriend loves her body too much.”See what my point is?”

 

 

“...ert.”

 

 

“....I should sleep in my room tonight...,” Yuri blanklessly turned away from her girlfriend,getting ready to continue their little jog once again when Jessica roughly yanked her by the hood of her jersey.For one second,a light grin crept on her face before it disappeared.

 

 

“Nu-uh,you're going to sleep with me tonight.”

 

 

“Why is that?”

 

 

“...You know why Kwon Yuri.”

 

 

“Tsk,you're going to have to do better than that Jung Sooyeon,” she shrugged off her shoulders and faced the other direction when a familiar pair of arms quickly wrapped itself around her waist.

 

 

“Don't do this seobang...”

 

 

“...Say that you love me.”

 

 

“...”

 

 

“I wonder if i should call Nara over today...”

 

 

Not even a second after she said that,the reply she wanted to hear from the older woman immediately came out but of course not that easily.”I love you.” Jessica tightened her hug for a while,almost suffocating her girlfriend before letting her go as she made her way in front of Yuri.

 

 

“That hurts...”

 

 

“Serves you right,” tiptoeing to reach the same height as Yuri is,she gently pecked the tanned woman's lips.”You're...not gonna call Nara over right?” she said,afraid that Yuri's attention would go to the latter again.

 

 

“I don't even know why you're jealous at my sister.”

 

 

“...I'm not.”

 

 

“You so are.”

 

 

“...Fine...i am,happy now?”

 

 

“Very,” Yuri brightly smiled at her,interwining their fingers together as they walked hand by hand towards the parking lot.What went unnoticed to these two was their friend who happened to passed by on her way to the nearest convinience store,shaking her head towards the couple's PDA although there weren't that much people in the first place.

 

 

“Couple these days.”

 

 

A/N Told you it's short ^^"