The Flower Festival

An Ugly Love Story

Siwon’s P.O.V

“Leeteuk oppa, what is Siwon oppa doing?” Ah Jung asks Leeteuk hyung,

“He’s watching drama, Lie to Me. He likes the romance line of the story.” Leeteuk hyung answers.

Lie to Me, I love this drama. Even, sometime I play in drama, too. And, I love the scene when the main man character, Hyun Ki Joon, wants to kiss the main woman character, Gong Ah Jung’s cheek, with the beautiful blue background. Wait. Gong Ah Jung? Why I remember someone with the same name?

 

Your P.O.V

“He likes drama? Oh, I can’t believe it! Siwon oppa! Do you like drama?” I ask him.

“Yes, why? Is it weird?”

“Yeah, a little bit. Haha! No… Just a joke, oppa. Hey, can you pick me up to a minimarket, Siwon oppa?”

“Hm? Wait a minute. I want to take my jacket firstly.”

“Thank you, oppa!”

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

I walk with Ah Jung. There’s something different with her, she always smiles. And, it stole my… Whatever. Ah, what’s wrong with me? She’s just smiling.

“What do you want to buy, Miss?” I ask her.

“Ah~ don’t call me with ‘Miss’! I want to buy some drinks and foods. By the way, thanks for accompany me, oppa.” She smiles, again. And I can’t lie, she looks so cute! Wait, Ah! Choi, what happened to you? Are you stupid?

 

Your P.O.V

Come on! What do you want to buy, oppa?” I ask.

“Hmmm… maybe some ramen. Can you cook ramen for me, Ah Jung?” he asks me back.

“Of course!”

He smiles to me?! Oh my God, once again, I see him smiles! Cu… Stop.

“Hey, what about some drinks?” he suddenly asks me.

“That’s good.”

 

“Oppa, I’m tired. Can we take a rest for a while?” I force him.

“Huh, okay. We’ll sit there, okay?” he points to a chair on a park. We sit there, and take a rest.

“Tonight, this place is sooo quite. Because, it’s night and no one go to the park in the night. Huh. Just you and me, oppa. No one else.” I grumble.

Siwon oppa silent. He doesn’t say anything.

“But, the view is so good! Aih, I must go here tomorrow. This is so good!”

He still silent.

My phones ringing. “Oh, wait.” A text message. From… Jun Ho? Ah!

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

I can’t say anything when she says, “Tonight, this place is sooo quite. Because, it’s night and no one go to the park. Huh. Just you and me, oppa.” I’m stuck.

I see her plays her phone. Huh, awkward. Why am I stuck because I heard she says that?

Hmmm… I feel better after take breathe. I see around the park. Wow, the leafs are blue! And they’re beautiful! I feel familiar with this view. But, where?

I think about it, where… where…? Aih! I can’t remember! No. I remember. Lie to Me scene. This is like Lie to Me scene. The scene when Hyun Ki Joon wants to kiss Gong Ah Jung’s cheek! Wow… what a beautiful view. I see around again. Behind my back, the blue leafs are everywhere. Beside my right, the blue leafs are everywhere. In front of me, the blue leafs are everywhere. They are everywhere! Good! And I turn to my left. Uhm. There’s no blue leafs again. But, this is more beautiful from the blue leafs. A girl, with a purple jacket, holding a phone, and… smiling. Who is she? Is she… an angel?

I’m not conscious that my head slowly moves approach her cheek. Moves and moves. And now, it’s near from her cheek. This is like Lie to Me scene. Oh, perfect. But, the angel suddenly turns her head to me. And, in that moment, I’m freezing. Will she angry and fly away from me?

 

Your P.O.V

I see Siwon oppa moves his head near my head. What… what is he doing?

“Oppa! What are you doing?!” I scream.

He looks frighten. And, looks panic, too.

“Do you want to see my message, huh? Aih, never!” I scream and laugh.

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

“Oppa! What are you doing?!” someone screams. Oh, that angel screams. Wait… it’s Ah Jung?

My face looks frighten, and panic, too. Will she angry and never talk with me again? Why did I do that?! Aih, you’re stupid, Choi!

“Do you want to see my message, huh? Aih, never!”

What? She says I want to see her messages? Oh dear. Is she stupid or is she too childish? But, that’s good! She doesn’t know.

“Oppa, you look nervous. Why?”

“Oh, no. I’m okay.”

 

“Ah! Choi! What were you doing, huh?! Ah Jung isn’t an angel! And, why did you want to kiss her cheek? Are you crazy? I’m going crazy! You’ve just made a new friend and made a new atmosphere for being his new friend. But, why?!” I scream in my heart. I sigh.

“Hyung?”

“Oh, who’s that?”

“This is Kyu. Do you want to join us watch film?”

“Oh, okay. Wait, I must go to the restroom.”

“Oh so, I’ll go first.”

 

Your P.O.V

“Hana, dul, set!" I scream, so they can hear my voice. “Okay, once again! But, different pose. Think about the pose first!” I scream again.

“We’re ready!” Heechul oppa screams to me.

“Okay, we’ll start again! Hana, dul, set!”

Wow, they enjoy the photo shoot. Even, they’re tired.

“Okay, you can take a break now!” Mr. Dae Sung tells us.

“Huh, tired. We’re going to have jobs like this until the end of this month.” Eunhyuk says.

“So, in the end of April you’re going to back to your hometown, Ah Jung?” Sungmin suddenly asks.

“Hmmm, maybe.” I answer.

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

My face becomes upset when I hear that she will go back to her hometown in the end of April. I want to see her, everyday! Wait! What happen to me again? Am I falling in love with…? Ah, no! I fall in love with a girl, who has been I hated in the first and now being my friend? Park Ah Jung? Whatever is it, I’ll keep in my heart, and I won’t let anyone know.

I’m freeze and stare at her.

“Siwon hyung! What are you doing? Staring at her? Are you falling in love with her?” ah, Kyuhyun. He’s an evil. And, everyone laugh, except Ah Jung. She looks confused.

“Eh? I… I… ah, forget it.” I answer.

I see they whisper each other, in front of me and Ah Jung.

“I think Siwon hyung likes Ah Jung.”

“Yeah, he can’t stop staring at her.”

Bla bla bla. I can hear you, friends!

“Hey! What are you talking about?” I stare at them.

“Oh, no. We’re just telling jokes.” They answer.

No. they are planning something. They’re lying. Maybe, something for Ah Jung…. And for ME! Oh God please…

 

Your P.O.V

“What is he thinking about? He’s thinking.” I say in my heart.

Siwon oppa, what happen to him? He silent when he hears what Kyuhyun said. Wait. Does he like me? Aish~ that won’t happen! At the first time we met, he hated me. And now, he’s my friend, my friend. Just good friend. Hmmm… Ah! Why do I thinking about him?

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

What did I think? Ah! I can’t stop thinking about her! I can’t forget about… when I wanted to kiss her cheek? I was think that’s she’s an angel… I can’t forget! I don’t love her, I don’t love her! Uh, I feel dizzy… because, I can’t stop thinking about her! Ahhh!

I cover my face with my pillow. I can’t sleep! Then, I throw my pillow. Aih! My mind is full of problem! I can’t sleep!

“Hey, are you alright?” suddenly Leeteuk punch my shoulder. “What happen to you?”

“Oh, I can’t sleep hyung. Am I disturbing your sleep? I’m sorry, Leeteuk hyung.” I apologize since I sleep in his room tonight.

“No, I want to tell you something. If you have problems, you can tell me if you need someone to share. Well, let’s sleep, Siwon.” Leeteuk hyung smiles to me.

“Okay, I’ll sleep hyung.”

 

Your P.O.V

“Wake up! Wake up! Today is Saturday and we’re free from schedule!” I punch every member’s shoulder. “Wake up, wake up!” but no one wake up.

Huh… annoying, I want to go to the Flower Festival with them. But, hmmm… No one wake up.

I try once again. I punch Leeteeuk oppa’s and Siwon oppa’s shoulder. And, I disturb Siwon.

“Ah! Who’s that?! I’m sleepy! Can you just stop it?!” says Siwon angrily.

“Uh, this is Ah Jung… I’m sorry, oppa. I woke up earlier today, because I want to go to the Flower Festival with you and your friends. But, no one wake up… Oh, that’s okay. Sleep again, oppa. Have a nice dream!”

He looks at my face. I’m disappointed. So, I’ll go there alone. Yeah, it’s okay.

“I’ll go there alone, oppa. Bye!”

Siwon oppa grabs my hand in the same time.

“Wha… what are you doing?” I ask.

“I’ll accompany you, Ah Jung. I will.” He slowly wakes up.

“But, oppa, I’m not forcing you. You’re sleepy, right?” I smile.

“No! I’ll accompany you. I’ll take shower first. Wait for me, okay?”

“Hmmm… okay, well, thanks!” oh, thank you Siwon oppa.

I smile, he smiles.

One minute after, he wakes up from his bed. He’s sleepy, I say in my heart. Wait, he’s doing something. Hmmm, what’s that?

He starts pull his shirt. Wait. What is he doing? OH MY GOD! He wants to take his shirt off here?!

“AHHHH!” I cover my face with my bag. What the hell is he doing?!

He frightens. “What? What happen?”

“DON’T TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF HERE, OPPA!” I scream, and I’m PANIC!

“Oh? Take my shirts off?” now, he really, really wakes up. “Oh, what the heck?! I forget!” he dismisses his hand from his shirt. “I’m sorry, Ah Jung. I don’t mean it. I was sleepy.” He looks shame, and panic. He runs to the restroom.

Oh my God, what was it? Huh, luckily, I scream and he’s conscious. Oh, boy. What the hell.

 

“Let’s go!” Siwon oppa grabs my hand. Oh? This is weird, he grabs my hand. Weird.

“Without the other?”

“They’re still sleeping. I can’t wake them up.”

“But, is it okay if we walk around together?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Oh, no. Hmmm, oppa, you must wear your jacket, right?” I warn him. “Mustn’t you?”

“Oh my God! Thank you for remembering me! I forget. Wait a minute!” he runs to the bedroom.

“Now, I’m done! Let’s go, Ah Jung!”