Ah Jung

An Ugly Love Story

 

Your P.O.V

“Well, this enough for the meeting today. See you next Friday.” Mr. Kang says.

I love Friday. The photography extracurricular is in Friday. I love photography. This is my life. Camera, view, it makes me life!

“Park Ah Jung! Wait for me!” someone call me. Oh, and that’s Park Young Min. best friend, oh, best friend.

“What’s up, Young? Owh, now, its 10.30 AM! We’ll be late! Let’s go, or Mr. Kwon will angry to us!”

Young Min and I run to the classroom. And, we’re lucky. Mr. Kwon hasn’t come yet. I sit between Young-Min and a boy. I mean, Lee Jun Ho.

“Aishh… see. Every girl screams and says his name! What the hell?! He’s not handsome!” Jun Ho says.

“Jun Ho, you’re envy-____- He’s an actor, and he’s handsome. Don’t you see it, huh?” I look at him.

“Omo, don’t say that you like him, too…?” he looks panic.

“No. I don’t like him. I mean, I’m not his fan. You know it.” I breathe slowly. I don’t like celebrity. Sometimes, they are annoying. I say in my heart.

“But, why every girl likes him? Yeah, except you and Young Min-ah…” he asks.

“I don’t know, and I don’t want to know, Jun Ho-ah. Whatever they do, that’s not important.” I stand up in front of them and walk away.

 

The subjects finish, and it’s time to go home. I usually use my bike. My home is near from my university. But, not today. I’ll go home by bus. I see Young Min-ah and Jun Ho-ah walk to their own car. Hmmm… they’re rich and they have car. But well, I’m rich, too. But, I don’t have car. I’m a young famous professional photographer in Korea. I’ve already made some photo shoots with some famous celebrities. Actors, actresses, boy bands, and girl bands. But, I never work with the most famous boy band in Korea, Super Junior.

 

“Ah Jung, have you already eat?” my mom screams from the kitchen.

“No, mom. I’ll finish my homework first. And then, I’m going to eat. I promise.” My hands still writing and open some books.

“You must eat, remember?”

“Yeah, mom. I’ll eat it later, okay? I won’t forget.”

“Hmmm… okay. Eh, Ah Jung, I’ve already bought you a teen magazine. I’ll put it on your desk.” My mom walks to my room and put the magazine on my desk. “Enjoy your homework, Honey.” She touches my head.

“Okay, I’ll take it. Thanks, mom.” I answer so fast. And then, I back to my homework.

I take the magazine from my desk. And, I see something on the cover. Choi Siwon. The model cover is Choi Siwon. This magazine gives us bonus. A poster and the poster is Siwon picture! Why he is everywhere?! This is boring. They don’t have another model cover? Choi Siwon, aih~ you are disturbing my life! Every girl likes you. Why? Because you’re handsome and kind? I think, celebrities don’t have a kind heart…

 

“Ah Jung! Someone is looking for you. He wants to meet you!” Mr. Kang screams.

“Why? I did something wrong to him?” I answer.

“Aniyo! He wants to talk to you. Maybe, it’s an important thing. Let’s go!” he pull my hand. Huh, I can’t dismiss it.

I don’t want to meet that person right now, whoever is he. But, it’s okay. I’m curious, who’s that?

 

“I’m Hyun Dae Sung, from SM Entertainment. Can we talk for a while?” a man named Hyun Dae Sung asks me.

“Hmmm, what’s that?”

“SM wants you to be the photographer for the fifth Super Junior album. But first, we have to talk to you. About your agreement, we’ll do it after you agree.” He gives me a name card. Hmmm, Hyun Dae Sung, I say in my heart.

I’m shock! How can? How can…? Super Junior? They’re an international boy band! I’m so excited! But, if I agree… I’ll meet Choi Siwon! Omo, this is so hard to take!

 

“Aigoo! Our best photographer will be the photographer for Super Junior photo shoot!” Young Min-ah looks happy with my chance.

“No! I haven’t signed the contract yet! They give me one week to think about it. Huh, what to do? I want the job, but, I’ll meet ‘him’. Yeah, you know who, I don’t like him.”

“No matter what! You’ll be an international photographer if you’ll be their photographer! You must agree!” I think Jun Ho is forcing me.

“Huh. It’s hard to take. I’ll ask my mom. Maybe she knows the best for me”

 

*At Home*

“Mom, I want to ask something to you, can I?”

“What? Tell me, Honey.”

“I met a man named Hyun Dae Sung. He works for SM Entertainment. He gave me chance to be Super Junior’s photographer. I want to agree, but…”

“But, why?”

“But… I don’t want to meet Choi Siwon…”

“Wae? You don’t like him?”

I nod. “Yes, I don’t like him. Because, he has an annoying face.”

“But, if the job makes you more professional, you don’t want to take it, too?”

I’m stuck. My mom was right. I must take the job!

“Okay, mom. I’ll take it!”

“Good luck for that, Honey. God Bless You.”

“Thank you, mom.” I kiss my mom’s cheek.

“I love you, mom. Bye, good night.” I smile.

“Bye, Honey.”

 

“I think, I’ll take the job, Mr. Dae Sung. So, will start in the end of March? Okay.” I say to Mr. Dae Sung.”

“Miss Park, you’ll go to Seoul on Sunday. We are going to pick you up on Sunday morning. Then, you’re going to sleep in Super Junior dormitory. The project will end until its one month, maybe. Any question, Miss Park?” Mr. Dae Sung tell me everything.

“Mmm… I’m going to sleep in Super Junior dormitory? A girl? Alone?” my face shows that I’m panic.

“Oh, no, Miss Park. There will be another five girls, the main crew. You won’t alone there.” Mr. Dae Sung smiles.

“Oh… that’s good… okay, so I have to pack my clothes tomorrow. Thank you for your information, Mr. Dae Sung. See you, next time.”

 

“What?! You took the job?! That’s great, Ah Jung-ah! You’ll be a famous photographer!” Young Min screams.

I’ll miss you so much, Par Young Min, Lee Jun Ho… huhu…” I want to cry. I’ll leave my best friends for one month.

“Eh! What about this, we take picture together before you go?” Jun Ho asks. His mind is full of idea!

“Oh yeah! Let’s take picture! Hmmm… someone’s calling me. Wait for a minute, okay?” then, I get out from the party. Who’s this?

“Sorry, Miss Park Ah Jung, right?”

“Yes, who’s this?”

“I’m Hyun Dae Sung. Can we talk for a while?”

“Yeah, what happen?”

“Aniyo, I just want to tell you to pack your clothes. Don’t forget it. We’re going to pick you up at your house. And, when we arrive in Seoul in the afternoon, you’re going to meet the members.”

“Wa…. Oh, okay. Will they talk to me?”

“Ne, you sounds nervous, Miss. They’ll treat you well, Miss Park Ah Jung. Don’t be nervous.”

“Aniyo, it’s okay. Okay, see you on Sunday. Thank you.”

 

“What the hell.” I yell to myself.

“What happened?” Jun Ho looks confuse.

“When I arrive in Seoul, I’ll meet them. I don’t want meet them until the project. And, I’ll stay in their dormitory! Oh my God! Aishh~”

“Its okay, Ah Jung-ah. Well, let’s take picture!” Young Min says.

“Hana, dul, set!” we scream together.

Everyone look at us, but we’re only laugh.

Aih… what a great day with my great friends… I won’t forget this unforgettable moment.