SunByung

Please Be My Baby

            Entering the store, Hyomin followed closely behind Sunny unsure of why they were there to begin with.  They had become friends from Invincible Youth but this was the first time in a while that they had hung out alone.  Looking around, Hyomin didn't really see anyone around but was startled by a warm hand interlocking fingers with her own.  "Unnie," she whispered walking closer to Sunny so as to not be dragged.  Still being slightly pulled, she followed the shorter girl towards the back of the store and into an empty isle.
            "Hyomin-ah," the older girl called fondly to her dongseng.  "Do you love me?"  Sunny asked, wrapping her arms around Hyomins neck and smiling cutely.
            "Nae saranghae unnie," Hyomins responded, wrapping her arms around Sunny's waist and closing her eyes as she returned the smile.  Finding it to be a mistake when she felt pressure on the back of her neck pulling her forward.  Hyomin didn't have time to react as her lips collided with Sunny's, resisting at first it only took a moment to relax against the older girls warm lips.  Comfortable enjoying the physical attention she was saddened when their lips parted from one another.
            "Saranghae Hyomin-ah,"  Sunny relied after letting her arms fall to her sides away from the younger girl.  Suddenly aware of what just happened, Hyomin brought her arms back to herself and covered her lips with one hand.  "Gwenchana, we don't have to talk about it,"  Sunny said, winking at Hyomin while biting her lower lip.  Grabbing the younger girls hand once again, she led the way out of the store.  They parted ways upon exit but looked back to wave to the other.

~A few hours later~

            Hyomin was laying on her bed just staring at the ceiling.  Remembering that the other members had left she suddenly felt a pang of loneliness.  Closing her eyes for a moment she listened to the sounds of the wind coming from her window, only to be interrupted by the loud ringing tone of her hand phone.  Pulling it out of her pocket she immediately answered upon recognition of the name.  "Yeobsaeyo Sunny unnie," she greeted over the phone.
           "Yeobsaeyo Hyomin-ah,"  Sunny responded cheerfully. "Are you busy right now?"  She asked.
            "Nope, they all left me here to guard the dorm alone,"  Hyomin responded, smiling to herself and biting the tip of her tongue lightly with her front teeth.
            "Okay then I'll come over to keep you company,"  the happy voice replied.  "I'll be over in a bit so don't be too lonely,"  she ended the call.  Hyomin laid her phone down on her bedside table and resumed her previous position of staring at the ceiling.  Only this time thoughts of Sunny flooded her mind and she began to think of earlier that day and the kiss that they shared.  Not realizing how uch time had went by, she bolted up when three loud knocks clashed on the front door.  Reaching over to pull the string that allowed light to cover the room from her lamp, she quickly got out of bed and walked into the hallway to open the door.
            "Annyeong,"  She greeted her friend while opening the door.  Sunny walked in and nodded her head politely in Hyomins direction.
            "Wow it feels really empty in here, how did you survive?"  Sunny asked, looking into the dark dorm, the only light coming from the lamp in Hyomins room.
            "Umm, I usually just lay on my bed, sometimes I sleep,"  she explained while closing the door before leading Sunny to her bedroom. They entered and closed the door behind them, walking over to the bed at sit upon it.  It was quiet for a moment before Sunny reached over and turned off the lamp.  The room completely dark except for the moonlight coming in through the window,  Sunny pulled Hyomin down on the bed so that they were both laying on their sides and facing each other.  Hyomin could feel Sunny's warm and soft hand caressing her face. "Unnie, mwohae?"  She asked, her breathing becoming sharp.
            "Joahae, Hyomin-ah and I have for a while,"  She explained, leaning forwards towards the younger girl.
            "Unnie," her voice was a whisper as she leaned into the second kiss that they would share today.  It was hot and somewhat wet as it continued, they could barely get a breath in between two kisses. There was no fight for dominance, for it was gentle as sweet.  Too many thoughts that seemed so wrong crossed Hyomin's mind and she didn't feel in control as her tongue at Sunny's lips begging for entrance.  Breaking the kiss, Sunny held Hyomin a few inches from herself and looked deeply into the other eyes.
            "I want to share more than just this night with you, so lets not go to fast,"  She suggested, placing a final light kiss on Hyomin's lips before embracing the younger girl and holding her in her arms for the remainder of the time spent there.