Meeting of the cold

I Want To Be Human

The person who came out… it was him…,

Kris…

 

TAO’S POV

Oh my!! I was shock!! It was really him!! Omo!! What should I do?? H-how’s my body smell? Is it good enough?? Oh, h-how about my hair?? Sigh…, I hope I could see a mirror now!! !! I’m nervous!! I looked at him, he looked at me back wanting to know who is this stranger (for the future is not… lol)

He looks very handsome right now; it looks like he dyed his hair to blond and has a few of piercing on his ear. The last I met him, he just a kid and had pitch dark hair… now, looked at him!! He wore blue v-neck shirt and it made his collarbone more visible hot and y… *slurp... Ah!! No!!No!! Panda!! Don’t let your ert minded pop out!! What if he felt sick about the first impression?? You must look good in front of him, not like this!!

“Kris, come on… I would like to introduce the both of you…” I’m sorry jonghyun, but it wasn’t necessary… I have to know him for a such long time and now my heart started to pounding hard because of him~

Kris throws a glared at me, from my toe until my head and down to my face again. I didn’t why but I felt strange on this moment, he didn’t look so friendly like 5 years ago, I wonder why?

“U-uhm… h-hello…, d-do you remember me?” I tried to escaped this awkward moment by introduce my first, I didn’t expect that I really dumb! I mean, by asking him if know me, I forgot that now, I change my shape!! I stuck out my hand to shakes his hand.

He was coldly just glancing my hand, neglected it. He glances over me again. “No and I don’t want to know you, just get out over here…”

I was very surprised and didn’t think about his rough reaction. Jonghyun yelled at him for his impoliteness, he just rolled his eyes and crossedhisarms over his chest.

"This guy is Tao," jonghyun leaned on the doorway and successfully interrupting his inner assessment. I bowed politely when my name was called, he frowning in the process. "For now on, he will stay here, however."

Kris raised an eyebrow. "He ‘stays’? Why's he staying here?" he asked, I closed my eyes, got hurt from his rejection.

“He really needed the place to stay and he is clueless, I couldn’t just leave him alone…, beside he isn’t a… hmmf!!” I covered his mouth with my hand and dragged him along with me went the outside his apartment.

“I thought I asked you before to not telling this to anyone...” I whispered on his ear and release my hand.

“Wuahh!! You did? Sorry I forgot, anyway, why I couldn’t? He is my brother, I doubt he’ll keep your secret too…” jonghyun blinked his eyes full of confused and question.

“Just don’t!! Please!!” I beg him but still whispering, afraid if Kris would be able to hear us.

Jonghyun sighed. “So, what should I tell him then?”

“Just saying I’m your friend’s son from china...” I rubbed my own chin, thinking.

“But what if he asked about something to you, like human knowledge or something and you even didn’t study it yet. It’s so weird for human didn’t their history since it was too important. He might start to think that you aren’t normal since all of the people know about that.” He gave me the example of the problem.

“Don’t underestimate me, I’m a smart panda, I could learn and adapt quickly!! It’s not me if I couldn’t…” jonghyun raised one of his eyebrows.

 “Who’s the one is underestimate you!? Anyway I just concern. Kris isn’t dumb; sooner or later it will inevitably get caught!!”

“Argh!! You just don’t understand!! I have a limit!!” I groan in frustration.

“Limit what??” jonghyun narrowed his eyes to saw me.

“What should I start with this?? Maybe I’ll tell you later!!” I answered.

“Really? I was looking for…” jonghyun stopped, felt the couple of eye piercing him.

“EHEM!!” Kris was shouting a little bit loudly. Jonghyun and I taken aback, cause of him.

“Oh… sorry Kris, me and Tao need to talk about his preparation of the school and his things…” I gave the sign for agree with jonghyun. He just sighed then turns to his bedroom.

“Hey, where are you going? We don’t finish yet for talking!”

“You said the both of you need to talk. So, go ahead for talking…”

“But we thought you must to know the preparation, we need you to help him too!!”

“Hmph!! No way, it was his business anyway... By the way; I’ll go to sleep, bye hyung, and bye... uhm… what’s your name again? I forgot.” Kris looked like don’t care about me.

“Tao…” I force to kept smile even my heart torn away because for his beginning treatment. Jonghyun shows me a pathetic face.

“Kris…, you have a worse heart ever… even a dog isn’t like you…” jonghyun spoke quietly; avoid the eyes who glaring at him now.

Kris rolled his eyes. “Whatever…” he turn back to trough his room.

Now, we stood directly in front of the door, still didn’t believe why are things could be happened. It was awkward situation, even the birds stopping chirping.

“Tao… I’m sorry…” jonghyun slowly looked at me with beaten face. I still couldn’t see his face; I really didn’t have face now.

“Hey, do you still want to know why I want to be human??” I spoke to him quietly, waiting for his respond.

“Mmm…” he muttering and lead us to the couch. Agree, I followed him and sat next to him.

“Well, for the beginning… you know, I was a panda… really small and skinny panda. I always hungry because the other panda didn’t want to share the food although the food was for us, not only for them… I was always tried to ask them for the food but at the end, they weren’t. So I just ate from the garbage and their scrapped” he nodded and concern. Listening my past.

“One day, I saw a boy, he was so kind. He helped me a lot and fed me the food. I could see trough his eyes, he really loves me. He patted my head and always giggling. Even now, I still remembered his appearance. He came to the zoo with his friends; he said it was the school trip. But unfortunately, the zoo keeper scolded him and made him cry, and he left me alone…, before he left, he told me to stay strong no matter what happened and hope we could see each other again. I was upset, trying to escaped from the zoo and went to the south cavern. I beg to the god to change my form and studied wushu techniques, hope I could see him again and said thank you to him properly…” I smiled while I made sad face.

He wasn’t responded, just saw me clearly and then, he patted my head, doing something same as the past boy. I knew that he wanted to cheer me on.

“And… you know who that boy is? He was Kris…” told me while looked on the ceiling. He made a questioning looked.

“The boy was Kris… I knew it very well since then… I really happy when I knew he is your brother and then I live on the same roof of him, but I didn’t expect that he turned to be such of jerk… I really didn’t understand!! I mean, I've struggled turned into a human just for met him with great difficulty, but now, he act rude or harshly instead..” I cupped his hands to his face and groaning of depression. “Where is my old kind and soft Kris??”I was stunned, stress, and crushed to think about it.

“Tao… listen up, I really don’t know you become this because of my brother, and I really sorry for my brother, hehad never been like this before. He was an animal lover and polite boy, although he rarely attracted to something, but if he is interested in it, he certainly would not want to lose it again. But he changed after that incident...” Jonghyun lowered his head; his voice began to doubt and a sense of responsibility and consideration.

“Huh? What’s the incident?” I tilted my head to see him, really wanted to know.

“Well, for the best, you just ask him directly… I felt bad to tell you if he doesn’t approve it…”

I do not want to force him to talk, I looked over at my feet, dazed tried to digested his bitterly experience in the brain. Then, suddenly I felt pain on my ear piercing. I asked permission to go to the toilet, and rush to get there.

I looked at the mirror and show my reflection in the mirror. I jumped out; I saw on my piercing, it showed a one tattoo, glowing dark. Made the pattern of number one, I winced because of the pain. And I heard a voice… maybe a god voice.

“My child, you wore your first chance between 3 chance, now, the chance left are only two, make sure you don’t waste your time.” I gulped to hear that statement.