CUBE University - Ki Kwang (기광)

CUBE University

-huff huff huff- The early January morning was chilly, and I could see my breath as I jogged. When I reached a playground I did some pull ups and sit ups, up side down, while hanging off the monkey bars. I saw some girls jog by and they pointed at me and giggled as they jogged. I just smiled and continued with what I was doing. I was waiting to meet up with my friend 동운(DongWoon) we were pretty much work out buddies. "형!(Hyung!)" I turned around to see 동운(DongWoon) running towards me, he was wearing A white pull over sweater, a bit to big, with black gym shorts. "Hey" I said, "where have you been?! I've waited for like" "2 minutes?" 동운(DongWoon) said interrupting. He laughed as I pouted and said "2 minutes is a lot of time! It's like uhmmmmm" "160 seconds?" He said once again interrupting. He smiled as I pouted even more. I noticed a tint of red on his cheeks. "야(Hey) you have a fever?" I asked with a concerned look. I felt his forehead and he got redder. "Uhhh I guess it's cause it's cold out." He said with a small laugh. "You sure?" I asked, still worried. "Yup!" He said smiling "Come on 형(Hyung) let's go!" Grabbing my hand he started to drag me to where ever we were headed. "Okay okay, gawsh calm down."

 

After I walked, or jogged, 동운(DongWoon) home I started to head home to take a shower and get ready to meet up with 요섭(YoSeob). Me and 요섭(YoSeob) have been best friends since Kindergarten and we've been together ever since. You could say I love him, not the brotherly kind of love, but the love kind of love. Yes I am gay. -Sigh- One of these days I'll tell him! FIGHTING! YEAH! WOOT! After the little pep talk to my self, I showered, changed, and all that stuff. As I walked out my door, I grabbed a piece of bread and stuffed it into my mouth.

I stood outside 요섭(YoSeob) house and looked at the swing set. That was where we would talk to each other for hours. "야!(Hey!) 기광(KiKwang)!" I turned around to see 요섭(YoSeob) running towards me. "안녕(Hi) 요섭-아(Yo Seob-a), how was your morning?" I said, "hmmmm it was okay? not sure, I did fall outta bed" He replied with a pout. Awww he was too cute! "Ha ha! 요섭-아(Yo Seob-a) you're so clumsy~" I said. It was true, 요섭(YoSeob) was really clumsy. He would trip over nothing sometimes. We reached our destination, the Star Cafe. "Welcome to Star Cafe!!!" IU said. She went to 동운(DongWoon) school. I smiled and waved. 요섭(YoSeob) must have been tired, cause he didn't seem to notice IU. We went over to our usual booth. He stared out the window as I watched him. He looked so cute I just wanted to hug him! "What would you two gentleman like to have today?" I looked over to see 준형(yong jun hyung) in his work uniform. "형아 (hyunga) you know us, you don't have to be so formal." I said. Me and 준형 형아(JunHyung Hyunga) were in the same dance class, and we've gotten to be pretty good friends. "haha, fine fine" replied 준형(JunHyung) "so what chu want?" "I want a Cappuccino and uhhh 요섭아(YoSeob-a) what about you?" I asked. "Hmmmmmmmm" 요섭(YoSeob) was puffing out his cheeks while he place a finger on his lips. I started to smile when he looked up, "요섭아(Yo Seob-a) you look so cute when you think" I said, I just had to ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. He blushed a bit and I laughed. "I'll have a white chocolate Mocha" he said. "Alright one Cappuccino and one white chocolate Mocha it is then" said 준형(JunHyung) and with that he left. -yawn- 요섭(YoSeob) yawned and it was just an overload of CUTE CUTE CUTE! "are you tired 요섭아(YoSeob-a)? Cause if you are you can rest your head on my lap~" I said hopeing that he would take the offer. "mmm no thanks, I just need some coffee" he said ever so cutely! He was blushing a bit. "Did you get enough sleep last night"? I asked worried, "Is something bothering you?" "uhhhhhh no, nothing is bothering me" he said kinda flustered. "You sure?" I asked concerned. "Yup!" he said cheerfully. I laughed and smiled. I didn't want him to think he was worrying me. 준형(JunHyung) walked over with our drinks, "Here you go, sorry for the wait" he said. "Hey 형(Hyung) wanna walk with us to school after your shift? you only have like 10 minutes left right? We can wait, right 요섭아(YoSeob-a)"? I asked. "Yea we can wait for you if you want" 요섭(YoSeob) said with a small smile. "Nah, It's okay I'm walking with 두준(DooJoon) after our shift ends" said 준형(JunHyung) "Thanks anyway" for a moment it looked like 준형(JunHyung) was blushing. Does 형아(Hyunga) like 요섭(YoSeob) too? "I didn't know 두준형(DooJoon Hyung) worked here!" 요섭(YoSeob) said kind of excitedly, DOES 요섭(YoSeob) LIKE  두준형(DooJoonHyung)?! "hm? Oh yea he started working here just well today" said 준형(JunHyung) "He's our new barista." "Oh" 요섭(YoSeob) replied. He looked behind 준형 형아(JunHyung Hyunga) and mumbled something. "Huh what was that 요섭아(YoSeob-a)?" I asked trying to hide the frustration in my voice. "Oh uhhh nothing! I just said the coffee was really yummy! heh heh" He said nervously. "you haven't even drank it yet." I said, my frustration melting into worry. "uhhhhhh never mind!" he said, taking a sip of his mocha. "Uhmmm well uhhhhh yeaaaa~ Imma go uhhh check to see if 두준(DooJoon) needs any help, Bye"! 준형(JunHyung) said. "Alright bye 형(Hyung)~" I said as cheerfully as I could. After sipping our drinks in silence, we walked up to the register where IU stood. "Hi IU, hows school?" I asked. "It's pretty good, just a lot of home work." IU replied. "Haha, yeah I remember those long nights finishing my home work." After I finished my sentence, I felt something soft bump into my back. I turned around to see 요섭(YoSeob) on the ground. "Owwie" He said pouting. ANHEWFIWFUDHBHWNSHDNHU!!!! AHHHH! I just wanted to make him mine AGHHH! "요섭아(YoSeob-a) you okay?" I said trying to contain myself. "Yea I'm okay" He said, he was blushing. "오빠(Oppa) you have to be more careful" IU said. No, next time you should wrap your arms around me too~ I thought to my self. He was now blushing more intensely, he got up and ran out the door. "야!(Hey!) 요섭아(Yo Seob-a) wait up!"I yelled. I gave IU the money for our drinks and ran after him.

"야!(Hey!) 요섭(YoSeob) wait up!" I yelled. All of a sudden he stopped and I almost ran him over. "what's wrong?" I asked. He was looking at the ground. Using my finger I made him look up and what do I find, THE CUTEST FACE EVER DUHHH! He was blushing really hard and it looked like he was about to cry. "Huuuu 기광(Kikwang)!" he whined and hugged me really tight. Burying his face into my chest. "That was so embarrassing!" He yelled into my chest. I just patted his back and said "It's okay, haha I thought it was cute." He looked up still hugging me tight, "Wah, you always say that I'mcute! hmph!" he said, burying his face back into my chest. "Well it's true!" I said, with a smile. People were looking at us, but I didn't care. After a few minutes 요섭(YoSeob) asked, "Are people looking at us?" his face still buried in my chest. "Hmmm yea" I said with a small laugh. Letting me go he said, "Well! Let's go to class before we're late!" He said as if nothing happened. "Haha okay" I replied. He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together, this shocked me, but I didn't want to let go. "Let's go~" he said smiling. He started to skip as I tried to keep up. "야(Hey) slow down!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo what yall think? :]

sorry it was so short and uneventfullll :[

 

-GumpyKim