CUBE University - Jun Hyung (준형)

CUBE University

"준형 오빠(JunHyung Oppa) it's okay! You can trust him, isn't he your best friend?" asked IU. " Yeah, but what if he starts to avoid me! What if he thinks I'm disgusting?" I replied worried. "He wont! Trust me!" she said with confidence. It was 4:57 in the morning and we have been talking all night. "Well 오빠(Oppa) I have to take a shower so I'll see you at work, kay". "Same here" I said "bye" -click- I sat there for a few minutes before getting up to go to the bathroom. I stripped and got into the shower, "AHHHH COLD"! I yelled. I always forgot to turn off the shower head after I finished showering. I stood in the now hot water, I started to think about him, about 양요섭(Yang YoSeob). When ever I talked to him I was happy, but nervous at the same time. His cute and energetic personality always made my day. After I got out of  the shower, I toweled my self  dry and got dressed, even though it was cold as hell outside I wore black jeans and a black beater, with a leather jacket. I then picked up my phone and pressed call. -ring ring ring ring- "hello"? a voice on the other line said, he sounded tired and cranky. "야!(Hey!)" I said as loud as I could, "time to wake up! first day at work"! "Ugh" 두준(DooJoon) said, "Okay I'll leave the door open". "Okay"! I said in a cheerful voice "I'll be at your house in an hour~ BYE"! -click- I jumped up, went outside and locked the door. I started to walk down to 두준(DooJoon) house, It only takes about 5 minutes to walk there so I take the long way there, and besides 요섭(YoSeob) house was on the way there. There was a swing set in front of 요섭(YoSeob) house, I really don't know why, and everyday I would wake up early to just go sit on the swing and watch his house. I would always hope that he would walk outside and notice me, but I guess I just wake up too early for him. after about 20 minutes of sitting and watching, I start walking to 두준(DooJoon) house. I opened the door and found 두준(DooJoon) staring off in to space, with a happy expression on his face. "Uhhhh" I said, "두준(DooJoon) what are you doing?" I must have startled him, because he jumped up and yelled, "Oh my God! 준형(JunHyung)! Uhhhh I was just uhmmmmmm LET'S GO TO WORK!" As he jumped up and walked out the front door, I followed with a confused look on my face. The walk to work was silent, and the silence was KILLING ME! I kept trying to think of a way to tell 두준(DooJoon) that I like a guy. Was he going to avoid me after I told him? Would he look at me with disgust? NO! That won't happen, right? We were best friends! He'd accept me ... right? "So" I said breaking the dead silence, "uhmmmmmm I need to talk about something, something private." "Alright" he said, "We'll talk in the Cafe, we'll be alone for another hour any how." "Okay" I replied. I could feel my heart pounding, the time to come out of the closet was getting closer and closer.

 

As we walked into the Cafe 두준(DooJoon) took off his coat and said, "So what did you wanna talk about?" I stopped and stood there kinda quiet trying to figure out how to tell him, how to tell him that I was gay. Finally I broke the silence, " I ... I like someone.." "Oh?" he said, "And who is this lucky girl?" "Well..." I replied, "It's not a girl you see." 두준(DooJoon) turned around to look at me, by the look on his face it looked like he didn't believe me. "Oh then who's the lucky uhmmm boy?" I looked up kinda surprised, "You aren't weirded out?" "Nope! not at all" 두준(DooJoon) said with a smile, "And besides no matter who you like, I'll always accept you for who you are" I gave him small smile. "Thanks 두준(DooJoon)." "So who's the lucky fellow?" 두준(DooJoon) asked. "It's... 양요섭(Yang YoSeob)" My chest felt so much lighter saying those words, but I was still scared of how 두준(DooJoon) would respond. 두준(DooJoon) didn't say anything for a while, but finally he said,"양요섭(Yang YoSeob)? You mean the freshman? The one who always hangs out with that 이기광(Lee KiKwang)?" "Yup" I responded. My heart was pounding really fast and I could feel my self blushing. I was scared that 두준(DooJoon) might never talk to me ever again, thinking that I might try to come onto him or something. "Oh... I see" he said. "So... how long have you liked him?" I looked up to see him looking away, "For 3 months now" I replied. He turned around, his face looked like it was hiding something, but I didn't want to ask. Now was not the time."do you plan on telling him?" He asked. My heart pounded slightly harder, I haven't thought about telling him!!! "mmmmmm after I get to know him better" I replied.


After about 10 minutes 이지은(Lee Ji-Eun) walked in "Hi IU" me and 두준(DooJoon) said at the same time. "Hey" she said. Her nick name was IU. "How's it going guys" she looked over at me and said "so he told you" she said to 두준(DooJoon). IU and I were like brother and sister, we were really really close. She was the first person I told when I came out of the closet. She and I have been together since middle school. I was looking at the floor, Blushing like crazy, nodding my head."ahhh it's okay 오빠(oppa)" she said.  "so, ready for your first day of work?" I heard her say. "...yeah" 두준(DooJoon) replied.

After we set up the Cafe and opened the doors, customers started to come in. Girls noticed 두준(DooJoon) and started whispering and giggling to each other. "Wow" I thought to my self, "we might get a lot of new customers, cause of 두준(DooJoon). I had to admit 두준(DooJoon) was really good looking. If I wasn't into the cute type I'd probably be in love with 두준(DooJoon). Realizing I was staring at 두준(DooJoon) I tried to look away, but TOO LATE! 두준(DooJoon) caught me staring. Smiling he waved. Giving a small smile I waved back. At least he's not gonna act awkward like most people did. *Ding Ding* "Welcome to Star Cafe!!!" I heard IU say. I turned around to see 요섭(YoSeob) and 기광(KiKwang) walk in. I turned around almost immediately and ran to where 두준(DooJoon) was working. "Is there a problem?" he asked. He was too busy making a Caramel Latte, that he didn't notice 요섭(YoSeob) walk in. "응(Yea) It's 요섭(YoSeob)" 두준(DooJoon) looked up, it must of been hot working back behind the espresso machine, cause 두준(DooJoon's) face looked kinda red. "Well" he said "aren't you gonna take their orders?" "huh?" I said "Oh yea, right" Me being the only waiter here I had to take everyone's orders.  Taking a deep breath I walked over. 요섭(YoSeob) and 기광(KiKwang) sat at a booth next to a window, 요섭(YoSeob) was looking out the window, he looked so FAWKING ADORABLE! He was wearing a pull over hoodie and shorts, they both seemed a little big on him. Agh pay stop stop 준형아(JunHyung-a) your'e acting like a friggin fan girl. I looked over at 기광(KiKwang) who was looking at the menu. "What would you two gentleman like to have today?" I said. 요섭(YoSeob) diverted his attention to me, TO ME! my heart's pace seemed to quicken. "형아(hyunga) you know us, you don't have to be so formal." said 기광(KiKwang). Me and 기광(KiKwang) were friends, we were in the same dance class. "haha, fine fine" I replied, "so what chu want?" "I want a Cappuccino and uhhh 요섭아(YoSeob-a) what about you?" "Hmmmmmmmm" said 요섭(YoSeob), he looked so CUTE when he was thinking. I noticed 기광(KiKwang) smiling his bright smile, "요섭아(Yo Seob-a) you look so cute when you think" I could see 요섭(YoSeob) blush a bit. GRRRRR! I wish I was as close to 요섭(YoSeob) as 기광(KiKwang) was, then I started to wonder, Does 요섭(YoSeob) like 기광(KiKwang)?! 기광(KiKwang) was pretty y and cute. Believe me I've seen him without his shirt on. And by what 기광(KiKwang) has told me they have slept in the same bed together many times, due to 요섭(YoSeob's) fear of the dark, WHICH WAS ADORABLE!!!!!!!! But made me EXTREMELY JEALOUS!!!!! I wonder if they *Gulp* had ! "I'll have a white chocolate Mocha" snapping out of my little crazed state, I replied "Alright one Cappuccino and one white chocolate Mocha it is then" I turned around and walked towards 두준(DooJoon) "one Cappuccino and one white chocolate mocha" I said. I must have looked pissed, cause 두준(DooJoon) asked "did something happen? you look mad" I looked over to 두준(DooJoon) and sighed. I'm just so jealous of the relationship 기광(KiKwang) has with 요섭(YoSeob)" I pouted. 두준(DooJoon) laughed " looks like you got some competition~" he said. I looked over at the table 요섭(YoSeob) and 기광(KiKwang) were sitting at. "Do you think ...that 요섭(YoSeob) and 기광(KiKwang) ...did it with each other?" *CLANG!!* I looked over at 두준(DooJoon) to see what happened. "You okay?" I asked. "Yea..." He said " just dropped the spoon ...so what makes you think that?" "well" I replied "기광(KiKwang) told me that they slept in the same bed together lots of times, caused 요섭(YoSeob) is afraid of the dark" I said. 두준(DooJoon) was silent, he seemed pretty speechless. "Drinks are done" he said quietly. I looked over and grabbed the two drinks, " uhmm okay soo uhh yeaaa imma go and uhhh yeaaaaa~" I was sputtering out non-sense, but 두준(DooJoon) didn't seem to notice, He seemed to be thinking about something. "Well that was awkward "I thought to myself. When I got to the table 요섭(YoSeob) and 기광(KiKwang) were sitting at they were silent as well, "Here you go" I said "sorry for the wait". As I put down the drinks 기광(KiKwang) spoke up, "Hey 형(Hyung) wanna walk with us to school after your shift? you only have like 10 minutes left right? We can wait, right 요섭아(YoSeob-a)?" "Yea" 요섭(YoSeob) said, "we can wait for you if you want" he smiled a small one, but it was most cutest smile ever!!!!! I just wanna him so bad!!!! oops GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER  준형(JunHung)!!! I could feel myself blush a bit, "Nah, It's okay I'm walking with 두준(DooJoon) after our shift ends" I said, "Thanks anyway". "I didn't know 두준형(DooJoonHyung) worked here!" said 요섭(YoSeob) 형(Hyung)?!?! Did 두준(DooJoon) and 요섭(YoSeob) know each other?!? "hmmm? Oh yea he started working here just today" I said. "GAWD! Does everyone except me talk to 요섭(YoSeob)?! "He's our new barista." I continued. "Oh" He replied. He mumbled something. "Huh what was that 요섭아(YoSeob-a)?" said 기광(KiKwang). "Oh uhhh nothing! I just said the coffee was really yummy!" 요섭(YoSeob) said nervously. "you haven't even drank it yet." said 기광(KiKwang) with a concerned look on his face. "uhhhhhh never mind!" 요섭(YoSeob) said, taking a sip of his Mocha. "Uhmmm well uhhhhh yeaaaa~ Imma go uhhh check if 두준(DooJoon) needs any help, Bye" i said, I turned around and started to leave. "Alright bye 형(Hyung)~" said 기광(KiKwang). I walked over to the counter. "You didn't tell me you and 요섭(YoSeob) were friends!!!" I said half angry half curious. "Oh, sorry" he said "we're not really that close though" "How'd you meet him?" I asked. "Well" he started " I was taking a midnight walk when I found him sitting by himself on a bench, You know the one next to a lantern in front of the recording studio? Well he said he had been practicing his vocals and didn't realize it was got late, he was afraid to walk home by himself in the dark so he was waiting for 기광(KiKwang) I told him I would wait with him if he wanted me to and he said sure, so we just started talking." I instantly got jealous of 두준(DooJoon) after hearing his story. "Anything else happen?" "Nope, well we've hung out a few times after that, but that's it." Now I was super jealous! "I see" was all I could say. "How did you meet him??" asked 두준(DooJoon). "Uhmmm well when I was at the library, I accidently bumped into him and he fell down, So I helped him up and picked up his stuff for him." He said thanks and we just started talking. It was kinda like love at first sight"  "mmm interesting" 두준(DooJoon) replied, "speaking of your love" I turned around to see 요섭(YoSeob) staring at us, he seemed to have noticed that we caught him staring at us, cause he quickly turned around, which caused him to bump into 기광(KiKwang). He fell to the floor, "Owwie" He said oh so cutely! "요섭아(YoSeob-a) you okay?" 기광(KiKwang) asked. "Yea I'm okay" He said he was blushing. CUTE!!! 요섭(YoSeob) was just an overload of cute cute cute!!! "오빠(Oppa) you have to be more careful" said IU. She looked over at me with a twinkle in her eye. She pointed down with her eyes. I looked down to see what she was pointing at and guess what she had in her hands. A camera. "Oh gawd!" I thought to my self, "She didn't?!? did she?". She just smiled. 요섭(YoSeob) got up, blushing intensely, and ran out of the Cafe, 기광(KiKwang) following close behind. As soon as 요섭(YoSeob) was out of sight. I ran over to IU. "You didn't did you?!" I asked, half hoping that she did. "I did" she said, she had an evil look in her eye. "All the pictures look so cute!" Other then having amazing vocals, IU was a pro at taking secret pictures. "Lemme see!" I whispered. "Alright alright, gawsh keep in your pants" she teased. I blushed. "Alright ready?" she said. AHHHHHHHHHHH! IU was right all of the pictures she took were amazing! "Can I get a copy of each of those?" I asked. "Ohhh 오빠(Oppa) your such a creep! But okay!" she replied. "Look who's talking I thought to myself." But I didn't say it out loud. IU was giving me pictures of 요섭(YoSeob) I had to be nice!

After our shift was over me, 두준(DooJoon), walked IU to her school, she was a senior in high school, but she had already got a full time scholarship to come to CUBE University for her amazing vocals. If you haven't guessed already, CUBE University is a music school, for the best of the best! It being playing an instrument, singing, dancing, or in my case rapping. "We'll see you after school" I said to IU. "Meet us at Dance Studio later!" "Alright!" she replied and ran off to school. Me and 두준(DooJoon) right now had the same class together which was Performance class. In this class we worked on all our skills and performing in front or crowds, Today apparently we had an special assignment. I wonder what it is.

-----------------------------------------------------
TBC
-----------------------------------------------------

So what you guys think so far? am i takeing it too fast? yes no?  maybe so? lol ima bring hyungseung and dongwoon in the next 2 chapters and hopefully we get some action in :]

thanks for commenting ~

 

-GumpyKim