It Was Real

It Was Real

 

 

 

I advise everyone to listen to the song while reading~~~

-------------------------------------------------

 

It Was Real

 

It has already been 10 minutes past midnight, and a certain man keeps looking at the flashes of his TV. The sound is muted as he stares blankly at the flashing box. Though his eyes are glued to the people on the screen, his mind wanders to a far-off place and time.

 

Finally, as heavy as his heart, he shuts his eyes close and sighs. Turning off the TV, he slowly walks out to his veranda while ignoring the darkness that consumes his surroundings. For him, the stars are enough to lighten his path. Just enough.

 

Looking up at the sky that has been illuminated by colorful bright stars, his mind wanders off again back to when he was still young and carefree, to when he was sweet and loving, to when he was pure and innocent, clumsy and childish, to when he was all smiles and laughter…back to where he was loved and cared, to where he was at peace and safe, to where he cherished and pampered, to where he was embraced and secretly kissed. He thinks back to where he belonged in the arms of someone.

 

He sighs. When watching the stars above, Kim Jaejoong thinks of someone, his other half, Jung Yunho…and he sheds a tear as he feels his heart tightens. Oh God…how he misses the man so much…

 

Amidst to his hectic schedule, Jaejoong never really feels any exhaustion than how he is now because when his busy, he thinks he’s fine. He’s alive. Yet, when the lights are out, when everybody is not watching him, he cries and cries as regrets of saying goodbye keep haunting him…and it kills him everyday. He’s soul is dying.

 

Everytime he closes his eyes, he remembers those to hazel orbs shining from tears, and it hurts him because those tears weren’t from happiness. it pains him more because he was the reason for it. It hurts him because he left. If only he wasn’t so selfish back then.

 

Jaejoong hastily wipes his tears away, thinking of his busy schedule for the next few hours. Instead of lingering in the past, as he makes his way to his bed, he wanders his mind to the future.

 

Next time, there will be no more regrets. Move on.

 

When he enters his room, he sees his phone flashing on and off. Thinking it’s an important call, he grabs it right away but hesitated when it’s from an unregistered number. The flash is gone.

 

1 missed call.

 

He is about to ignore it when his phone flashes on again.

 

A new message.

 

Slowly, he opens the message and once again, Jaejoong finds himself crying. The sweet smiles and stolen kisses run in his mind again, those arms that perfectly fit around him, the tender voice that once lulled him to sleep.

 

From a simple sentence that holds so much meaning to him, he once again finds himself dying.

 

I miss you.

 

Back then, he was real. Their hearts were real. Their love…it was real. How can he ever move on?

 

Thinking that he had already suffered enough, thinking that someone is sharing the same feeling he’s having, he shakily calls the number.

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes after he sent the message, he still doesn’t receive any reply. His call was even left unanswered. Maybe he got himself a wrong number again.

 

When he was about to resign to his bed, his phone vibrates in his hand. Never in his life had he felt his insides flips like now.

 

Jaejoongie calling.

 

He finally feels so alive.

 

“Hyung, he’s calling. Answer it”

 

He glances at the younger man by his doorframe and smiles.

 

“I will. Go to sleep now, Min.”

 

“Good night, Yunho-hyung.”

 

He nods. As the younger man leaves, he presses the answer button.

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Hello, Jae.”

 

Yes, for the two hearts that were once broken, find their way back again. Next time, there will be definitely no regrets because they are real. Their hearts are real…and their love is real.

 

“I miss you too.”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you so much for reading~

sorry for some errors. I'm too lazy to check..hehehe

please leave a comment~

I hope you like it ^^