Dream come true

The face behind the hoodie

I don't want to keep blabbing so basically, minyoung's parents agreed to let her go to Seoul but they had a few conditions.

1) Minyoung had to find a group to audition to in 2 days

2) Be a backup dancer first (because her parenats were afraid that whe would not be able to cope)

3) Find lodging in Seoul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 2 days later, on the phone ~

(dark blue=minyoung, red-brown=minji)

Have you found any group yet?

Neh.

How many?

One...

ONE? Are you serious?

Actually...there's four but there's only one that you will want.

Bwo? What makes you say that?

Nothing.

What do you mean?

It doesn't matter anyway, since I already signed you up for the audition and you can't back out.

You what!?

I signed you-(minji was cut off by minyoung)

I heard you the first time. But why did you do that? *huffs*

Didn't your parents say that you have to find a group to audition for by today?

Oh...yah... I forgot...

So...

Are you sure there was only one group?

Ani...there are more groups, but...you won't want to audition there...

What makes you think that I won't want to audition to the other groups? You're not me!

Cause I'm your best friend and I know you so well that you might find it creepy.

No! You don't know me that well!

Yes I do!

Whatever...I don't want to waste time arguing about this.

You started the argument!

Ok...so where were we?

I don't know...

Oh yes, which company did you sign me up for the audition?

I'm not sure what company it is but-

Bwo? You signed me up and you don't even know which company it is? What if it is a fake company? Did you give them my particulars?

Chakaman. Let me finish first.

Neh. Ppalli...

I'm not sure which company it is but I know that the group that I signed you to audition is B.A.P

B what P?

*sigh* B.A.P

What is that?

They are a group that is about to debut.

And?...

They're looking for backup dancers...

Are they guys?

Neh.

Won't their dance be all macho and stuff?

Neh.

Then how am I supposed to dance? My dancing is good but not THAT good.

Relax...you'll be dancing behind them and your dance will be easy.

How do you know?  *furrows eyebrows suspiciously*

Well...

I'm waiting...

They actually advertised for amateur dancers...

Bwo? I'm not a professional dancer yet but my dancing is way...better than an amateur's

But I had to find one by today and you will definitely nail this.

Couldn't you have chosen some other group?

Well...the other groups are all girl groups...

Eww...I hate the cute-sy dance...

And don't forget the y dance

You know me so well...it's creepy...Fine...I admit it...you know me well. Happy?

Neh. I'm so happy that I can fly.  *laughs*

By the way, thanks, bestie

Aww...you're welcome. :) When are you going to tell your parents the good news?

When they get home, I guess...

Ok...good luck. See you tomorrow.

~ end of conversation ~

(at 8pm, when minyoung parent's arrive home)

"Annyong, appa, omma." minyoung said

"Have you found a group to audition to?" appa asked.

"Neh. The company also provides lodging so you don't have to worry about me getting lost while going to work." minyoung replied.

"Since everything settled, I think it will be unfair if we do not fulfill our side of the deal." minyoung's appa said and omma nodded with a smile on her face.

"Does that mean that you're saying yes?" minyoung asked with excitement in her eyes.

"Neh." Appa and omma said at the same time.

"Appa omma, saranghae!" minyoung screamed happily and gave her a parents a hug.

"Yah! Stop choking us." Appa said with a smile on his face.

"Neh." Minyoung said and let go of her parents with a wide grin.

Minyoung then went to her room to pack her bags because she will be leaving in 2 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The story hasn't started yet as this is just an intro so stay tuned :)

And please comment. It's fine if you don't want to subscribe.

And please tell me whether you prefer the colour way of doing their conversation or the second one which is above...if you get what I mean.