My lover is Kwangmin of boyfriend?!?!?! || Wonderbunny oneshot collection

My lover is Kwangmin of boyfriend?!?!?! || Wonderbunny oneshot collection

____'s P.O.V.:

So this is my story right now.I thought it's just a simple love story like any other teenagers have but no...

Let me start from the very beggining.It all started in the first day of school here in my country.To be honest, I am studying in an international school that was owned by a Korean that means it is normal to see Koreans around our school.

I am ___ a senior student that really like to read books.Here in our school, Kpop isn't actually famous.I don't know exactly why but 2ne1 and SNSD is the only group that my classmates knew as well as me.

So, let me tell ou directly the story.I was wondering around the school corrido when I suddenly saw a black-haired Korean guy.I'm not that friendly but I really like to make friends.

"Good Morning!"I greeted and he responsed with a bow.

"Hi, my name is ___.You are?"

"Kwangmin, my name is Jo Kwangmin."

I never thought that it was the time that can change my whole life.

He became my classmate and we became friends.I'm so happy when I am with him though he is acting strange sometimes.

Well, when one time we go out for date, that's only friendly date, bunch of girls are chasing him making the two of us run I think more than a mile.

"You all right?" He asked catching his breath at instance we lost those girls.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Some sort of..."He never continued that line.

Argh! Why aren't I wise enough to notice it. 

As time pass by, we got closer and closer.He's totally the kind of guy I like and he is so nice.

After a few months, I guess, he invited me for cinema.I thought that it will be like the other days that the two of us will disguise and talk for a while and then bye bye again but no.

It was the best day of my life.

I get ready and put my cute dress on.Kwangmin like it whenever I wear cute dress.Once I got to my destination, Cinema, I looked for him.Then I felt a quick hold on my hand.It was him, Kwangmin.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"For you, my dear ___." He said with his sweet smile.

"How sweet." I said quickly accepting the flowers.

"Take a look at it." He said.

I looked at the flowers for a while and noticed theres a note stuck in there.

Will you be my girlfriend?

I  blushed.I like him so much but I never thought he likes me too.

"Kwangmin..."I said looking at him, making eye contact.

"So," he cleared his throat. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure." My world was changed by him and there's no way I am saying no.

Then after about a month, this irritating friend of mine asked me to go to a concert of some kpop idols.She doesn't know that Kwangmin is my boyfriend.She only knew that I am not single.

"So, what is this concert all about?" I asked her.

"It's about the boyfriend." She said and so here we are inside the auditorium.

Then, the concert started.Six Korean boys entered the stage.

It was a few seconds later when I finally realized, my boyfriend, is on the stage, Kwangmin is on the stage.

"Hey, who is that black-haired guy?"I asked my friend trying to relax.

"Ah! That is Kwangmin, Jo Kwangmin."She said.

"Uhmm...Will you excuse me for a minute?"I asked and left without hearing any answers.

Later at night, at my house, a loud knock came from the door.I opened it and saw Kwangmin.

"Hi, sweetie."He said with his sweet smile.

"I'm not you sweetie."I said coldly.

"Huh?"

"You! Liar! Why didn't you tell me anything about your group?!" I asked coldly.

"So," His voice turned gloomy, "You already know."

"We two, there is no more us.This is the end." I said holding my tears and shut the door.

"___, I can explain."He uttered but I didn't respond.

"I thought that you will stay away from me if I do tell you so..."

"Get out of here!"I yelled.

"I love you." He shouted desperate.

"I love you too..." My tears came out and my voice was still cold. " before I knew the real you."

"___, please forgive me." He pleaded.

Tears continue falling like it was a never ending crying time.

"If you want, I'm going to quit.If that makes you still love me, I'll just quit."Then, his voice faded away.

The next morning, I woke up with swollen eyes.I opened the door and saw Kwangmin sleeping outside the door.I gasped.

"Kwangmin! Kwangmin!" I said and checked his body temperature.

He's burning.He is so hot.

 

At the moment he woke up, I gave him tea.

"This will help."I said and he don't reply.

"Are you crazy?! You want to die?!" I yelled worrying about him.

"I rather die than you hating me.I can give up anything for you and I can quit the group for you." He uttered.

I hugged him.

"No! You are not quitting any group."I said and continued,

"If that makes you happy, I'll be happy for you.I love you so, I'll support you in everything you do."

"I love you too."