First day of school

Class Love

The alarm went off next to my bed. I rolled around in my sleep and reached out to turn it off. I reluctantly went back to sleep, only when Taemin ran into my room and bounced on the bed. He then went around and started to shake me, “____AH! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT’S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!” I groaned and covered my head with the pillow. “Arghhh! Okay Taemin! I’m awake! Now stop yelling!” He immediately stopped and smiled. He leaned over and pulled my pillow away and kissed me lightly on my head. “Wake up now, you Sleeping Beauty. You seriously don’t want to be late on the first day.” I nodded and frowned, “Arasoo!” I got up and looked around and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I got up and shuffled to the bathroom and took a shower and put on a gown. I dried my hair and went back to my room.

On top of my bed, a brand new uniform set was placed. I walked over to it and gently picked up the school blazer. Just then, emmo walked into the room and sat on a chair. “Do you like it? I ironed it this morning while you were taking a shower.” I nodded eagerly and smiled. “It’s really pretty. I love this navy colour.” I looked over the uniforms and emmo held one up. “I wasn’t sure of your size, so I just got the size that most girls your age wear.” “Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.” She just nodded and walked out the door. “Come down when you’re done to have breakfast.” “Nehhh!” I replied as I got dressed. I brushed my hair and tied it into a neat ponytail. I took one last look at the mirror and picked up my bag and went downstairs.

They were all there at the table and the food was prepared. “_____ah! Good morning!” called emmobu as he continued to read his newspaper. “Good morning!” I replied as I sat down next to Taemin. “Hey, you look good,” he smiled as I picked up my spoon. I blushed and turned to face him. “You too. The blazer really suits you.” It was true. The school uniform didn’t give him a student-like feel at all. It really made him seem mature. “Yerh, I know.” He smirked and continued eating. I laughed and began my breakfast.

After finishing our meal, we picked up our bags and walked outside. We caught a bus and started to walk towards the school. There were heaps of students in the same uniform as us and they were all walking in groups or pairs. I looked around at the students. Some were chattering away busily, while some were making out with others and some were chewing gum while listening to music. I turned towards Taemin, who looked down at me and smiled. “The students are… interesting aren’t they?” He raised his eyebrows. “But this is only the beginning. Just wait until you meet them.” I followed his gaze to where a large group of boys were standing. I squinted my eyes to get a better look of them. There was a guy that seemed familiar. He had sharp features and a really good looking jaw line… Suddenly he turned his gaze towards our direction. I gasped as I realised who it was. It was him, the one that I saw last night. Jonghyun. And he was coming this way.  

I gasped in shock and automatically turned around and started to walk the opposite direction. “Hyung!” shouted Taemin as they got closer. “Taemin!” The boys were exchanging hi-fives as they greeted each other. Just as I was about to sigh in relief, Taemin shouted my name. “_____ah! Come here, I need to introduce you to someone.” I stopped in my tracks. “Hyung, this is my cousin _____.” Taemin walked closer to me and grabbed my arm. He turned me aroudn and I just blankly starred at the many faces that were looking at me. “Ummm… annyeoung, I’m _____.” I said softly as Taemin tugged me foreword. He started to go around the faces and individually introduced each one. “This is Minho hyung, Onew hyung, Key hyung, Chunji, Neil and Jonghyun hyung.” I smiled meekly and waved. An amused smile played on the corners of their lips. *Wow, they are really good looking. All of them.* “Hey, I’ve heard a lot about you,” Chunji said as he winked at me. I blushed and bent my head. “Awww, she’s blushing! She’s so cute!” said Minho as he grinned.

I could feel my face growing hotter, when I looked up to find myself staring into the eyes of Jonghyun. I was amazed at his face. He really had dazzling features. I couldn’t pull away from his eyes. They were very mesmerizing in a strange way. Suddenly he smirked and looked away. Embarrassed, I looked away as well. “Ummm, I don’t see L. Joe hyung anywhere,” asked Taemin. I looked up. *There’s more?* Suddenly, Neil called out, “There he comes!” We all turned to the direction that he was pointing at. Walking towards us, was a boy with pink hair, smiling the most amazing smile I had ever seen. *Wow…*

He came up to us and hi-fived them. He then turned towards me and his smile slowly disappeared. I stopped and paused, anxious on  what he would say…