Chapter Two - "Hello, Prince Charming!"

The Prince And I: The First Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter two

"Hello, Prince Charming!"

 

♫ Open me in another tab! ♫ 

 

Yuri arrived at the boarding gate and glanced up at her watch.

8:27 PM.

“Hah. I’m actually early! Now, where to wait…” her bright orbs roamed around the place in search for a chair.

There were lots of people waiting for the flight and Yuri didn’t exactly expect this kind of amount. Her tummy then grumbled loudly and she giggled as her hand landed on it.

‘Damn, I forgot to eat my dinner!’ she pondered and her eyes found a small coffee shop stall at the corner.

“Might as well get a cup of Joe.” mumbled Yuri to herself as she approached the shop.

There were a couple of people standing in front of her, also ordering warm cups of coffee for themselves. Yuri patiently waited for them, tapping her foot to the beat of the song that was blasting in her earphones. After they got their orders, it was Yuri’s turn.

“Good evening, Ma’am. What could I get you?” the lady at the counter said. Of course, it was service with a smile.

Yuri reflected on the menu board in front of her as she displayed her thinking face.

“I would like to have that White Chocolate Café Latte. Oh, extra whipped cream, please!” the lady nodded, quite laughing at Yuri’s innocent voice.

“You’re flying to Korea?” she asked as she noticed that Yuri was also Korean.

She smiled in delight. “Yeah. Job issues.” Yuri replied casually.

The lady nodded once more and handed her the change. Moments later, the coffee was finished and the cup fitted perfectly in Yuri’s hands.

“Have a great flight!”

“Kamshamnida!” she bowed down and skedaddled over to a small table beside the shop, getting a mixer stick and some sachets of sugar.

Yuri couldn’t help but notice the guy in front of her. The way he reached for the tissues with his hand was just so flawless. Those little fringes of brown hair that curtained his forehead and fell perfectly below his dark irises complimented his striped blue shirt. It was similar to hers but the way it hugged his strong physique was just too mind-boggling. And how his bulky biceps peek out through the holes of his shirt…Three words: Yuri’s Prince Charming.

“Um, hi.” he spoke to Yuri. ‘My, my…Those precious lips.’

She giggled cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter