To Love Again ( four shots ) part 1

To Love Again ( four shots )

Siwon woke up because of Yoona's tap on his back.

" Yoebo wake up now, you said you have meeting at 8am right? its already 7:30 am ".  Yoona said while tapping Siwon's back.

Siwon woke up immediately " What?! 7:30?! " as he check his phone.

Yoona chuckle " im just kidding for you to wake up ". She walk going on the door " Go on prepare yourself now I dont want you to be late ".

" AIsh yoebo you really wants to play with me huh " Siwon's immediately grab Yoona's hand and wrap his hands on Yoona's waist and plant a kiss on Yoona's neck.

" Yoebo....stop that its tickles " Yoona smile while removing Siwon's hand on her waist " Go now take a bath and prepare youself for work arasso " Yoona smile to him.

" Let's go together at the bath " Siwon ertly grinned.

" Yah!! you go now I need to prepare for your breakfast and Siyoon foods too " Yoona said but before she left.

Siwon grab her again " Its too early to prepare " siwon said as he plant a kiss on yoona's neck.

" Yoebo...." Yoona pushes Siwon and straighten her face " Go now...palli..." Yoona left the him already.

After some hours

Siyoon already waering her uniform and eating her breakfast. when siwon already went to the kitchen while fixing his tie

" Good morning aboeji " Siyoon smile to Siwon."Good morning my dear" Siwon kissed siyoon on the cheek.

" you eat now " Yoona said as she placed the newspaper on the table wherein siwon is going to sit and she notice siwon is still fixing his tie so she fix it for him.

siwon get the newspapers " so what's the news? " while reading the headlines.

" Nothing's new " Yoona answer back whil fixing the tie and after she fixed it she checked siwon's tuxedo " why you didnt wear the blue one? " yoona ask when she sat next to siyoon.

" hmm let me wear it tomorrow " siwon smile after reading the newspaper he sat and sip his coffee.

Yoona filling up Siwon's plate of rice " you better eat more for your meeting arasso? ".

" thanks " siwon replied he looked to siyoon " did you pray before eating? "

" ne " siyoon smile.

Yoona smile and bow her head same goes to Siwon. And the couple pray.

After some hours Siwon and siyoon are already leaving

" bye eomoni " siyoon wave to Yoona before she enter to the car.

" study well ok? " yoona smile to her daughter. " ne " siyoon replied.

siwon smile and look to yoona " were going now " and he plant a kiss on yoona's cheek. " bye " then he headed on the driver seat.

When Siwon arrived at the Office where he is the boss. their company is the most respected gadgets seller like phone, laptops etc.

" did our investors already here? " siwon ask his secretary.

" yes sir they are on the meeting room already waiting for you " Seohyun immediately replied

siwon get the folders on seohyun's hand " is this all the reports? " siwon ask again

" yes sir " seohyun nods

" ok thanks " siwon headed to the meeting room

As soon as he enter at the meeting room the 2 investors already there and the other department directors are there already.

Siwon look to his wrist watch " oh i guessed im not that late? " he saw on his watch its 7: 50 am.

Seohyun went to near to them " sir they are the two investors that came from different country Mr. Choi Seung Hyun from Japan"

" Nice to meet you Mr. Choi same surname as mine " he smile and bowed and he offered her calling card. " Im a korean national but I lived at Japan i guessed i can be one of your best partner to I can help you to gain more customers that came from my country. " he smile.

" Thank and you hope we can work well in the future like what you said." he smile back.

" and this is Mr. Lee Donghae came from America " Seohyun smile to donghae.

" Lee Donghae? " siwon ask " sounds familiar " siwon look to donghae in a curios way

Donghae smile to him " Im your former classmate remember now? " he smile again " Lee Donghae were used to be seatmate too ".

" ah right!! " siwon remembered him " nice to see you again " he smile.

" I guessed we can talk non business matters later after the meeting hoping for our best on the future " Donghae offer the calling card to him.

And the Meeting started and finished the two investors agreed already on siwon's proposal.

the other people left the room leaving Siwon and Donghae

" so how's life? " siwon ask donghae they are now heading out the room

" good just happy go lucky " donghae smiled " how about you? i havent heard about you since you inherit your father's business " Donghae smiled to siwon.

" Im good too " siwon smile to him

Donghae notice the ring on siwon's finger " Your married already? "

" ah ne " siwon replied while looking to his ring " 6 yrs already "

" oh " donghae nods while saying  O. " so how's life being a husband? ". he smile

" happy i dont regret nothing " siwon proudly said it.

donghae shook his head " I your wife is really lucky to have you ".

" Im the one who are lucky to have her " siwon smile " i'll let you meet her when we have time "

Donghae put his hand on his side pocket " of course and im happy to meet her looking forward on that " he smile.

" im warning you she's pretty so dont dare to....." he didnt finish his words

Donghae laugh " haha of course not she's your's already " he look to his wrist watch " I guessed im going now i have another appointment today, i'll see you again hmm i think tomorrow ".

" Ne " siwon smiled. " nice to see you again "

donghae tap siwon's  shoulder " bye " and he walk now.

The day has passed siwon already got home

" abeoji " siyoon run closer to siwon. siwon carried his daughter and plant a kiss on her cheek " how's your school? "

" its fun...." siyoon showed a star on her palm " see i got a star again "

" wow im so proud of you " siwon said and he put down the little kid " where is your mom? "

" she's in the kitchen washing dishes " siyoon continued to draw

As soon Siwon enter at the kitchen he look back checking if siyoon can see them then he turn to hugback Yoona

" omo!! " yoona startle

" ssshhh hhhthis is just me " siwon smile while resting his chin on Yoona's shoulder " I miss you "

" so how's your meeting? " Yoona ask while putting all the plates on the cabinet in front of her

" well good ive got two investors " siwon said as he started to kiss Yoona's cheek

" yoebo your starting again cant you see im washing here " yoona said and she splash a water on siwon's face that makes her chuckle and face siwon " mianhe " she smile and wipe her husband's face.

siwon smirk " you really want to play with me dear " and he plant a kiss on yoona's lips he pulled yoona closer to him

Yoona pushes him " Yoebo not here.... siyoon can see us " yoona said and turn back to the sink and continue her work.

Siwon giggle " hehe I see you want it too " he smile

Yoona face him again and sent a death glare

" oh ive met my former classmate in the america he is one of our investor hmm i like you to meet him ok maybe if you have free time " siwon smile while hugging yoona.

" ok uh-hu ok that's fine... would you mind change your clothes now? " and she smile

" ok fine im tired already I think after changing I can sleep already " siwon said and release the hug and he leaves the kitchen

" Ok then good for you " yoona said.

" I'll wait you upstairs ok " siwon said and he totally left the kitchen

After some hours Yoona walked in on their room and she found Siwon already sleeping while hugging a pillow she smile and went inside the bathroom

After some minutes Yoona went out already on the bathroom wearing her white robe she sat in front of the mirror and apply a moisturizer on her face. as soonas she finished it she removed the towel on her head and she dried her hair aftr doing that she went to the bed wherein Siwon is sleeping as soon as she walk and removed her robe siwon opened his eyes

" good your here already " siwon smile

" your not yet sleeping? " yoona ask while putting the robe on the sofa and went to the bed

" I told you i'll wait for you " siwon smile to her

Yoona sat to the edge of the bed fixing her night gown before she lay down there

" so how's siyoon? is she already sleeping? " siwon ask

Yoona narrowed her eyes to Siwon

siwon chuckle " just asking "

" yup she is " yoona said and lay next to siwon.

" so can we........" siwon said while cuddling to yoona

" I thought your tired? " yoona ask her back is facing siwon

" Im just kidding on that " siwon kissed yoona's shoulder going to neck and to the cheek

Yoona smile and face Siwon and hug siwon's neck

siwon smirk before he kissed yoona's lips

They ended up kissing passionately while siwon on yoona's top.

Author's note: you know already the next thing happened!! :D

 

Hope you like my update!! :)

this is my first fic ever so please forgive me on my grammars.

mind to comment and to subscribe to? :)

Jessica will going to appear on the next chap ;)