D.O, Me and the Dead Lizard

Kyungsoo, Me and the Dead Lizard

I paused my iPod and listened again.

"OMMAA!"

There! I heard it again!

I tip toed out from F(X)'s practice room, only two rooms that have their lights . F(X)'s and...EXO's...

HOHOHO~ Exo?

Suddenly I felt my heart beating so fast, just like when I was a little fangirl, meeting Exo for the first time.

"Oh my god you disgusting little thing!" he shouted. Okay I should go now.

I forgot about my little fangirl moment and did a tiny jog towards Exo's practice room.

I took a peek from the door, it's Kyungsoo sunbae clutching a dustpan and broom near to his chest, looking down to something in a disgusted way. It's covered in newspaper.

"Sunnnbae~" I sang. He jumped when he heard my voice. His wide eyes shifted to mine and his lips formed an adorable smile. One of the reasons why he was my favorite in Exo.

"I heard screaming, why?" I gather up my courage and stepped into he room. Trying so hard control my body temperature so that I won't get a nosebleed.

"T..th..that thing!" he pointed with his broom at the pile of newspapers. I approached it and tried to lift it. My face was too close to it and found a squished head of a lizard just centimeters.

My girly instincts flare as I screamed, Kyungsoo sunbae follows afterwards, I carelessly cover back the dead thing and ran far from it.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

We sat side by side, leaning against the mirrored walls. The distance between us and 'it' was 5 meters, We both just stare at it, for no reason really.

"Sunbae, how did it happen? Did you step on it?"

He shook his head. "I found it already dead under the air humidifier we just bought yesterday"

"Maybe he got squished when we were placing it down."

I couldn't help noticing him making a derp face when he said the word 'squished'

"Now that I remember, Baekhyun hyung did say he saw something moving on the floor.

Before making a move I got up, "Well, good luck getting rid of it. Sunbae hwaiting!"

He stopped m with the dustpan, "You're going anywhere."

Ugh I know this would happen, "You want me to help you?"

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Okay, how are we going to get this..." I crouched in front of the newspaper piles. "Sunbae, have you touched it?"

"No way! Nope, I just cover it with newspaper because the intestines were out too..." hearing him say that made me get goosebumps.

"Well, based on my days hadling dead lizards at my house, this would be easy." I said confidently, holding lizards is just like holding a fake rubber one, right?

So I reached for it, Kyungsoo sunbae was making noises behind me. 

"Will you stop that!"

"Sorry..." he said.

As soon as I touched it I felt a tingling sensation in my arm. "Omma! That is so gross!" I jumped.

He soon starts laughing, "I thought you've handled dead lizards lots of times."

"Yeah, my and little sister, she does the removing, I cleared up the blood"

"And by the way, that thing is literally stuck to the floor!" 

"Maybe we could scrape him off!" said Kyungsoo sunbae, "I have a dustpan"

This is going to be a long evening.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Here" he said, handing the dustpan to me.

"Mwoh? You're the boy. You do it!" I backup my hands.

He sighed "You're right"

He lifted up the newspaper and winced at the sight of the dead creature.

"Ok, Mr Lizard, hang on there. This will only hurt a bit"

As soon as he started he turned away. "Oh I can't do it!"

"It's so brown, and disgusting..and..and..flat!"

I laughed, "Sunbae, you are so cute!" 

...

That was unexpected.

But Kyungsoo sunbae shyly shook his head "No, SM Ent hoobaes are cuter."

Omo, SM Ent hoobaes, I'm an SM Ent hoobae! Did he just indirectly called me cute?

Get yourself together! This is not the time to be flailing. 

Quick! Change the subject!

"Uh, how about if we scoop it while not looking?"

"Ooo.. okay" 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It didn't work too! We've been flinching and squealing for the past 20 minutes. How hard is it to get rid of one stupid dead lizard!

Well, make that one stupid lizard's body split into two. Maybe the idea of not looking was, bad.

"Okay, half down, half to go" he took the dustpan in my hands and squat down.

"It has been 26 minutes and I have a dinner to cook!" he said as he pull up his sleeves.

He uncovered the newspaper and took a deep breath, "I don't want to have dinner anyway!"

He gets down and finished the job.

Oh, sunbae-nim is so brave!

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The lizard's body was wrapped in the newspaper and we cleaned up the spot.

We help a tiny funeral at place behind the SM building. In the soil Kyungsoo sunbae wrote

'Here lies a member of the SM family, even though we didn't even know him'

I didn't understand what he wrote and looked at him, he looks sort of lost too.

"What does that mean?"

"I was going to say that the lizard was apart of the SM family because he lived here..." he stopped. After trying hard to think, he finally answers, "I don't know..."

"Well, that's over. See you around sunbae." I gave him a bow. Before I could go, Kyungsoo sunbae stopped me.

"Come and join us for dinner, it's the least I can do since you've helped me"

My heart skipped a beat, it has always been my dream to be in this position!

Meeting my favorite member, a chance to meet my favorite band up close.

Should I?

After twice thinking, I finally had to decline.

"Sorry, but maybe next time"

"Hey, new member-shii..I didn't even know your name"

"It's __________________" I said with a smile.

I'm sensing this is going to bloom into a wonderful friendship.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay, le  oneshot is done!

Tell me how it is will ya?

To all my readers that subscribed and commented even before I could post the story

lol, k bye~