chapter 2

the FATE.

 

“Ahhhhhh!!!!”

Myungsoo don’t know why and how. But right after he walked out from the door, the next thing he knew, he was falling from no where. The most weird thing happened to him, and that he was falling without meeting the ground for a very long time. Am i dreaming right now? How could that be when all of the things around him felt so real? He was still in confused when he was still falling.

 

................................

 

 

“minho-ssi, why are you crying?”

Minho still hugging suzy who was freezing from the back, crying in silent. Although no sound could be heard, she still could feel his body shaking to hold the tears. Suddenly, he turned suzy around to face him by moving suzy’s waist and continue to hug her, now from the front. He kept his head down on her right shoulder. she really really REALLY don’t know how to react.

Shouldn’t i be the one who is crying right now because he kidnapped me to be his wife? Why is HE crying? This doesn’t make sense.

She just patted his back slowly without giving any words. “i’m sorry suzy, for making you to be like this. But i don’t have any choice,” he breathe in heavily and let out a sigh. He let her go and smiled, bitterly. His face became damp because of the tears. “suzy, i know that you are still confused by the situation you are in, and you may hate me. but you’re mine now right?”

Suzy suddenly remembered about the deal. Yes, i’m his girl now. The contract clearly stated that i’m going to be his girl as we are going to be married ONE month later. One month isn’t long you know?

She sighed. She need to stay with him in this mansion until the day come. Yes, that’s the deal. Anything could happened in this period of time right? And that’s what scared her a lot.

“i know that’s the deal minho, but how could you do this to me minho-ssi? You are like kidnapping a girl and threatening her to become your wife by taking away her...” suzy stopped. She thought about myungsoo. Minho looked at suzy, understood what she was going to say. “suzy, please. Stop it. And don’t worry about your.... the guy. He is safe,” minho looked away, giving out a sigh and sat on the bed. His eyes were on the floor.

“minho, think about it. We barely know each other and now you want us to get married? How will that make any sense to you? we are not even in love!” suzy shouted in disbelieve.

“but i love you!” he stated immediately. “i love you from the first time we’ve met. i missed you for this 15 years and once i got here in korea, i don’t want to lose you again, ever,” he said holding both of her hands. Suzy looked into his eyes, searching for sincerity. Did he just confess his feelings for me? is this going to be any weirder? How... “suzy?” he shake her hands. “oh, n-nothing. I just don’t know what to say.”

“i..really love you suzy,” he scratched his back hair while smiling shyly to suzy. Wait...he blushed? Is this really happening? Suzy pulled her hands and started to look at her feet. She really didn’t know what to do. Only one thing came into her mind. Myungsoo, the one that she loves.

“minho-ssi, look. I don’t love you and that’s final. We will never be a happy couple. This is not some kinda of a love story from a book minho-ssi. Believe me,” she tried to convince him again. Minho just kept quiet. He slowly let himself lie on the bed and put his head on the pillow. He closed his eyes while putting his right on his forehead, then let out a sigh. Suzy could only hear his breath. She was standing beside the bed, staring at minho who was laying down on the bed. Tears were coming out from the closed eyes. “i don’t want to let you go. You’re mine, suzy. I.... I’ll be alone if you leave me. please, just accept me,” he whispered, but loud enough that she could hear him.

Suzy still standing there, surprised. Why is he crying again? Does he have a problem? But.... why is it suddenly...my heart breaks seeing him crying like this?

Slowly, suzy sat on the bed beside him. And again slowly, she reached for his hand and held it, trying to give some strength to him. “do you have a problem to tell me?”

He opened his eyes and smiled at suzy. “anni, gwaenchana. I don’t want to make you worry about me. he pulled her hand, making her to fall on him. She was so surprised that she screamed a little. He hugged her tightly and made her lay down beside him, face-to-face with him. “m-minho-ssi, what are you doing?” she tried to get up but was stopped by minho who was holding her by her waist with his right hand. “suzy, please, just for awhile. Remember, i’m your husband,” he said calmly. “not yet. Soon to be,” she said while letting out her tongue. Minho chuckled a little. “you’re cute.” He closed his eyes and continue, “i love you suzy” and she could hear his breath again.

Suzy stared at his face while he was starting to sleep. Minho-ssi, sorry. I don’t love you. i love myungsoo. He’s the only one who can steal my heart. But, i’m trying to help you here. I don’t what got into you, but.. i’ll try to help you. i hope you will not misunderstand.

She closed her eyes. An image of myungsoo came into her mind. Myungsoo, i miss you...

 

~

Myungsoo and suzy was lying down on the grass by the hill, looking at the stars shining on the sky. Myungsoo right arm became a pillow for suzy’s head, but myungsoo didn’t mind at all. In fact, he liked it when she was near him.

“suzy, what if.. just what if i’m not here anymore? I’m not saying that i’m going to die. But what if i’m lost from your sight? Would i be remembered by you?” he asked, still looking at the star. Suzy turned her head to face myungsoo who was by her left side, with confused face. “what do you mean by that? Of course i’ll remember you, forever. And we’re not going to be apart okay? Ever! Don’t even say something like that,” pouted suzy. Silent was between them. “or... is it.... you want to break with me?” asked suzy, slowly.

“no, of course not!” claimed myungsoo immediately. Suzy chuckled at his words. “okay. So promised me you’ll never leave me okay?” suzy pointed her pinkie finger at myungsoo. “promise.”

~

 

And she went to her dreamland in minho’s embrace....

 

 

.......................................

 

 

“When are we going to let him go?” asked the guy wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. “i already told you, right after the boss give us the cue, stupid!” the head of the group stated. “s-sorry.’

There, myungsoo was on a big chair with wires around his body connected to the machines near them. “watch him. Don’t let him do specific actions. Give report to every actions he made. Understand?” the guy nod immediately.

Yes, myungsoo is in kinda like a programme, like a dream world that he could not escape. His in his own mind. And the only way for him to get out from it...... only he knew. But the problem is, did he know about it? Could he figure it out? And with what way could he escape?

 

___________________

 

 

hi everyone! Sorry. I supposed to update it waayy before. So sorry! *bow i already have the next chapter. But i’ll post it later. Got to go. Bye!

Reply comments:

@soomuch_A  : i actually want to make it as myungzy. But maybe i’ll make a poll later. But i love both! ^^