chapter 1

the FATE.

*knock knock

 

myungsoo opened his eyes and lifted his head. is that a knock at a door i'm hearing right now?

 

*knock knock

that's definitely a knock. he got up onto his feet and started to search for the sound behind the door. he kept hearing the knocking until finally, he could feel a thing like a knob on the wall. the knocking had stopped. "is there someone out there? anyone?" he yelled. he turned the knob, aishh... it's locked! now, how do i get out of this freaking place?

 

................................

 

"hurry up! don't drag your feet miss," said the guy who wad holding suzy right hand, while her other hand beinh held by other guy. they both wearing black suit and black hat. "but can at least tell me where are going?" asked suzy. "well miss, we are going to the place where you're going to meet the boss and do the 'thing' that we told you. you know," he smirked. and suzy gulped hearing his statement. "t-tonight?" asked suzy slowly. "depends on the boss," he reply simply. suzy shook her head. i can't believe this is happening.

 

"we have arrived."

 

suzy was so into her thoughts that she didn't realized that they already arrived at a place. she looked in front of her. she was stunned in front of the big mansion. the mansion was really big that it looked like a castle. "is this the place?" she asked, eyes still looking at the mansion. neither of them answer her. they walked into the mansion. they brought suzy to the highest floor and before she knew it, she already in a big room with beautiful design of furnitures. "change into the cloth we put on the bed. and please hurry. the boss is on his way here," said one of them and now she was alone.

right after they closed the door, she started to search every place in the room for an escape. i can't stay like this. i need to find a way to go out from here! she was busy to find anything for her to escape that she didn't realized that someone who was wearing an elegant white suit already went inside the room, watching her moves. he chuckled a little making suzy to be so surprised with his sudden appearance. "what are you doing beautiful?" he calmly said. "n-nothing," suzy stuttered.

 

oh no, i'm doomed.

 

............................

 

myungsoo turned and turned the knob again and again. aish.... damn it! he slammed the door, thinking that it might work, but nothing happened. jut for moment, suddenly he realized. maybe the key work.

the key. he remembered.

 

~

"myungsoo, look what i got for you," suzy held myungsoo hand and put a necklace with an antique key hanged on it. "this is for our 100th day anniversary for our relationship!" said suzy happily. myungsoo smiled at her and took a peck at her lips. suzy blushed at his sudden reaction. "what are you doing myungsoo.." said suzy still blushing. myungsoo chuckled at her words. "anni. you're too cute to resist. why are you blushing? it's not like the first tim that we kiss." he put the necklace around his neck. "but didn't do it that often."

"oh, so you want more? come here," before myungsoo could leaned in, suzy started to run from. she let out her tongue and say, "mehrong~" and they happily spending their sweet time together.

~

 

(sigh) miss you suzy... he said to himself. he shook his head trying to wake himself ftom his thoughts. without wasting his time, he quickly pulled out his necklace and used the key to open the door. 

"yes, it fits!" he screamed in joy. once he opened the door, light rushed into his sight. "where..."

 

...........................

 

 

“don’t you know me?” the guy in a grey suit asked suzy. Suzy tried to remember, do we know each other? “i don’t think so..” she replied. He felt a little bit disappointing by her answer. Well, it’s not her fault as it was ages ago that they met.

“wait... i know you. did we meet some where?” asked suzy, starting to get curious. He chuckled a little. Great, she started to remember me. “oh, so you do remember. I was starting to get worried if you would ever recognised me,” he took a step forward. “i’m minho. Your...childhood friend,” he said calmly.

Childhood friend? I got many childhood friends. There’s carly, minzy, renny, gabe, and..... wait. Is he the lost kid? The cute little boy... who is my first crush? “are you..”

Like mind reading, he could guess what she was thinking. “yes, i’m minho. The little kid who was lost, and you help me. thank you for that.”

Minho.. choi minho? That litte kid? Wow, he grown up well.

“yes, i do know you. but you disappeared the they that we supposed to meet again right? I waited for you for hours you know,” she told him starting to remember the past.

She just a little kid when she found minho in a corner of a dark alley, and he was crying. She asked him what was he doing there and she helped him. Starting from that moment, they always met and play with each other until one day, he was missing. She tried to find him, but she didn’t really know where he lived. So she let him be.

“but you disappeared on that day,” said suzy, bluntly. “well, that’s because my father took me away with him to London for business matter before i could inform you,” he smiled. “but here i am, looking for you .”

“for me? why?” she asked. But wait... this means... he’s the boss that i’m going to...

She gasped. how did it become like this? I’m going to be married with... minho? My childhood friend? Is this really happening?

She tried to sort things out in her mind, but nothing came into the right place. “wait, so you kidnapped me and threatening me to take me to the place that i don’t know by taking away my guy?” Minho nod a little. “i know it sounds stupid but..”

“it is stupid! How could you? is this what you really are from the beginning? Easily making other people to break their hearts?!” she screamed and let out a sigh. Suzy turned around, facing a small table. She hardened her grip and supporting herself on the table by putting her hands on it. I don’t understand this. What is his purposed of doing this to me? I don’t to be anyone’s wife. My heart is only with myungsoo. But now, it’s too late. A tear drop fell on her cheek.

Minho, who was looking at suzy’s back, knew that she was starting to cry. I don’t want to force you suzy, but, my heart can’t let you go to another’s hand. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but one thing for sure, i fell in love with you. i love you, he thought.

Slowly, he approached suzy and back-hugged her by wrapping his hands around her waist. Suzy was stunned by his action. She don’t know what to do.

“m-minho-ssi, what are you doing? L-let me go!” suzy tried to break free his hands from the grip but she failed. His grip was so strong that couldn’t even move his hands. He put his head on her right shoulder. “suzy, please, let me be this way for a while. I-i just need this for this time. I’m not going to hurt you,” he said calmly.

Slowly, suzy let go of her hands and put them by her side as she felt her right shoulder getting damp and started to wet.

 

Is he..... crying?

 

_____________________________

 

Sorry for the long wait. I got so many school projects to do and they are still not done yet! -_-“ but don’t worry, i’ll not forget to update. To make it up to those who have been waiting for my update, i’ll update again tomorrow! Good news right? ^^ hehee... you guys must be wandering why is it suddenly minho’s here right? Don’t worry, i’m going to make this interesting...