It Reminds A Thing

Past Records (As That Fast 2)

 

Author’s POV

It’s Wednesday, the stories that Sulli and Krystal shared each other haven’t  finished yet. It means that there too many experience that they have done together. It was mathematics for the first lesson, It doesn’t matter to Sulli because it’s her favorite subject . Krystal doesn’t like the subject because it’s boring, so she sleep and hide her head beyond her arms that was  folding on the table.

        Taemin that was  sitting  two rows  from Krystal and  Sulli’s seat, put an eraser inside of a paper and then rolled it, throw it to Krystal, but… it  hits  Sulli. She turned back  and  found Taemin and his  black-haired friend with a wide eyes and tall figure also a short haircut—giggled.

“It wasn’t Krystal, hey look  at her, she stares  very deep to us”. His  friend said to Taemin. Taemin turn his head to Sulli. He gasp.

Taemin’s POV

“It wasn’t Krystal, hey look at her, she stares very deep to us”. Minho said to me. When I turn my head, its… SULLI?!

Sulli isn’t it? My primary school friend. That I ever borrowed my umbrella to her, hugged me at the cursed cinema, take my sweater!( but it was  me who give it to her), and I used to like her.

Unpredictable, She’s growing into a beautiful, I mean… a sorcerer look-a-like. In a perfect word, weird. I’m gonna ask  Krystal this evening!

 

 

Krystal’s POV

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

Urrgh, It must be Taemin and his  4 silly friends, who else?

“Krystal, it’s me Taemin!”.

“Yeah, yeah. Go back to your dorm and don’t bother me  AGAIN!”.

“I’m seriously wanna talk  to you!”. He shouted.

“’I seriously wanna talk to you!’” I imitate his  voice. “Not a pie anymore! I’m sick of it!”

“REALLY! I WANNA ASK!”. I open the door. “Come in”. “What?”. I asked.

“Errgh, the girl who sit next to you today....”.”Is  she Sulli?”.

“Yes, our 1st grade friend, my best friend. AND YOUR CRUSH”. He blushed.

Sulli’s POV

I walk through the living  room, “I’m home!” I exclaimed. No one replied. That means, mom is waiting for Dongwoo who likes to play soccer after school. So I  put my bag on my  dresser, and lay on my bed. I remember something. The sweater! Taemin gave me that sweater when we’re in the first grade. I wake up and search it in the bookshelf, dresser, cupboard, desk and finally, it was in the deepest side in my wardrobe. It seems very shabby , the color  has  faded by age. It was  about 10 years ago. I rub the sweater using a brush to threw all the dust away. Then I hugged it. . It was  still warm and soft.

DING DONG

The bell rings. It must be mom and Dongwoo. They’re waiting in front of the door. I lock the door just now, to avoid robbery or something like that.  I opened the door. They come inside the living room, Dongwoo seems like very tired so he sleep on his own room. I guess mom is exhausted, so I made her a cup of tea. I place the cup in front of her, who’s watching the TV. She thank me, and I go back to my room.