The Exam Takes It All

Past Records (As That Fast 2)

Day passed by, it has  reach the third week of the semester. And tomorrow, my teacher will hold a mathematic exam. Krystal grinned a whole day, and honestly, I can’t handle her any longer so I just shut my mouth. And go home earlier to study for the exam.

Taemin’s POV

Tomorrow, for the first period is the math exam, must I study, to keep my score stabile?

“Jonghyun,” I said. Today, I sit with Jonghyun, my best friend who’s very lazy, a music genius. But  totally not at math.

“Hmm?” He said.

“Tomorrow is math exam,”. “Must I study or just sleep a whole evening?”.

“Sleep a whole evening. It was just a joke, there’s no such a thing like that” He said sleepily. I slap him, and pointed the whiteboard. “Read that!”

“Math exam , the material is trigonometry will be held on Thursday at the first period”. He said. “It’s up to you, but  for me, If I were you, I better sleep a whole  evening”. “Oh, alright then”. But I want to have a good score, so I study a little bit, just try one exercise, haha. -__-. After I do that unimportant exercise, I watch DVD with Jonghyun, Minho, Kibum (Key), and Jinki (Onew). We watch 4 different DVD until 5.00 am and decide to watch horror movie as the last one. We fall asleep in the middle of the movie.

7.30 am

7.30 AM?! I’ll be late for school!

Save me! Save meeee!!!  The girl in the movie scream. I turn off the TV.

“Save me from the school bell!”

“WAKE UP EVERYONE! WE’LL BE LATE FOR  SCHOOL!” I shouted.

I slap them one by one, I splash them with a basket of water. Soon they wake up and ran to the bathroom. I hurried, I have take a bath earlier before waking them up. I take them back. As they finished bathing, We ran to the parking lot and quickly, Jinki drove the car (without any driving license).  They left me alone as we arrive at school. They reach the class as the bell rings. So, I’m late! I’m so disappointed of them. :’( SELFISH. IT WAS ME WHO WOKE THEM UP! The teacher locked the door as I try to open it. He has  spread  the answer sheet and the exam paper. I was panic. I try  to control myself and knock  the door. The teacher open the door.

“Sorry, Mr. , I’m late”. I said. “ Do the test outside, don’t go too far and DON’T CHEAT. God is watching you!” He said. I  feel free when I heard that I can do the test, hehe. I look at the paper clearly.

WAAAAA, I can’t answer even  single  number.

DON’T CHEAT  ,I also didn’t bring any book  to cheat, because I’m late.

WHAT ABOUT MY SCORE?! RANKS?! NOOOOO

JOOOOONGHYUUUUN! !!No, don’t blame him, I was  all my fault, I watch 5 movies last night. Oh ya, Sulli! She’s smart at this subject right? Sulli please get out of the class! I want your answers L. I seek the pupils  by  the window.

Sulli’s POV

“Sorry, Mr. , I’m late”. He said.“ Do the test outside, don’t go too far and DON’T CHEAT. God is watching you!”

I though he is going to be absent. But it  turns out, he’s coming but he’s late. I know he didn’t study last night. It shows apparently. I gotta help him. No, I must let him in suffer. Uuugh, ok  then,

“Mr., may I go to toilet, please?”. I said. He nodded. I get out of the class  and found Taemin grinned. He raised his head and smirked, “ Hehehe”.

“It was  all your fault, I won’t help you”.

“I was studying last night, I do  1 exercise”.

“1 exercise? Are you serious? That’s  too bad”. I sigh than whispered, “OK then”. He smiled.

“Number one is using the second method. You know all the methods right?”. He nodded. “Analyze yourself for the next number, I’m afraid if the teacher comes  out, bye”. I whispered.

 

My Vent:

Hey guys, sorry for late update, so I decided to update 2 chapters, hehe. Keep enjoy it!