First Meeting + More Meetings = Friends = Love

Every Fan's Dream

A/N: It will be almost in Minhee's POV except for some parts which focuses on Henry. In Henry's part, it will be the narrator. Anyway, enjoy!  

_ _ _ _ _

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPWsfC8lmjo

Me - Super Junior M

"Minhee! We need to leave already!" My mom shouted from my door. We are leaving to Korea today, only me and my mom. Well, my grandma got sick and no one is there to take care of her so we decided to go there. I got my things and hurriedly walked out my room. We stepped in our car and drove to the airport.

I'm really excited that I can't just stay put on my seat. You know the feeling that you want to jump and shout because of happiness and excitement you feel? That's what I feel now. I really can't wait to reach Korea. I'm so lucky since I could watch the Dream Concert! I've been craving to watch one since I live in Canada and it's so far from Korea. It's really a dream come true to me. If I could just marry my favorite Super Junior member, Henry... *sigh* I'm just sad that we will be leaving my dad alone in Canada. He can't come because of his work and we understand it.

Not long after, we arrived at the airport and we checked in our bags and luggages. We bid my dad good bye and tears slowly dropped from my eyes since we will be in Korea for a month so it means I can't see personally my dad for a month too. We sat patiently on the steel seats and waited for our flight to be called.

"Omma, can I watch the Dream Concert?" I asked to mom. Actually, I still haven't asked permission to my mom but I already assumed that I could watch. Haha.

"If you have money, why not." My mom replied.

"Really?!" I said excitedly to my mom. She nodded. "Thanks mom!" I hugged her.

Luckily I didn't spend the money I saved for the past two years so it means, I really could watch the Dream Concert. Yes! I'm so happy now, now that I have my mom's permission. My dad, well, if my mom approves, it's fine to him as well, so I'll just call him sometime when we reach Korea. Soon, our flight number was called and I excitedly stood up from my seat and walked to the area where we will give our passports and we could board the airplane already.

After we had given our passports, we boarded the airplane already. I sat on my assigned seat and as well as my mom and after a minute, the plane started to move and soon, the plane started flying. Feeling the airplane move makes me more excited. I wish we could arrive Korea in no time soon.

_ _ _ _ _

"Minhee, wake up. We are already here." A smile crept on my lips as I opened my eyes.

"Jeongmal?!" I shouted. My mom nodded with a smile.

The flight attendant ordered us to buckle our seatbelts because we are about to land. We did what the flight attendant said and soon, the airplane landed and the door opened for us to get out of the plane. We all moved out the plane and walked to the area where we will be getting our things. After we all got our things, we walked out the airport and waved for a taxi. After we got a taxi, we placed our things at the trunk of the car and then went in the taxi.

As the ride to my grandma's home went, I looked out the window looking at how Korea looked like after ten years. We transfered to Canada for better living when I was eight so my memories in this place isn't clear that much anymore. The taxi driver then pulled his car to a stop. My mom paid the taxi fare and we went down and we got our things at the back trunk. After we all got out things, the taxi driver drove off.

"Oh... Unnie!" My friend shouted as soon as she saw me and gave me a bear hug. Well, my grandma adopted her when she saw her once along our street starving. My grandma really have a big heart to the people who are in need.

"Where's halmoni?" I asked as we broke the hug. She then looked down then her lips curved to a sad one.

"She's at her bed resting. She don't have strength to stand up by herself and don't have much appetite. I really don't know what to do when she got sick. I still called your mom though halmoni told me not to disturb you guys." She stated that made me sad as well. We all went in the house and me and my mom went to my gradma's room and there, we saw her lying on her bed.

"Omma..." My mom said as she knelt beside the bed of my gradma. My gradma slowly opened her eyes and smiled upon seeing my mom. My mom hugged my gradma with teary eyes. I decided to go out the room so my mom and gradma could talk privately.

"How are you doing this past years, Eunmi?" I asked as we sat at the bench at the nearby park.

"I'm doing fine. How about you?" She asked as she turned to me.

"I'm doing good as well. Anyway, have you heard of the Dream Concert?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yeah. I'm earning some money for that, actually. I really wanted to watch it." She replied and looked down. "But I think my money won't be enough before Dream Concert." She said with a sad tone.

"Uhm... How many do you have now?" I asked her.

"2,000 won." She said.

"Oh... I think I still have some money to add yours." I said.

"Really?! You're going to treat me?" She said happily. I nodded with a smile.

"Komawo!" She said as she hugged me.

"Is there still available seats?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure. Let's go to a cyber cafe and see." She suggested and I nodded. We went home first and asked for permission and after, we went to the nearest cyber cafe.

We rented one computer and started to surf through the net.

"There are still five available seats at E.L.F (Everlasting Friends <--- Super Junior's fan club). I'm sure I'll be buying a ticket for that area. How about you?" I asked her.

"Uhm... I'm really a big fan of Super Junior. I'll take a seat at that area too." She said then smiled. I nodded as I smiled. We then both bought ticket through online. It's to be picked up tomorrow. We then surfed through the net more and after an hour, we went home.

_ _ _ _ _

Dream Concert

"Oh my gosh! There's so many fans already!" I said as we both took a seat.

"Really. Look over SHINee fans' area. They are already full!" She said. I turned to the SHINee fans' area and saw no available seats for the area.

"Yeah. You're right. Our's too! Look!" I said as I look around our area. She nodded.

We chatted until the Dream Concert started. Screams from fans were heard around the stadium. I am also shouting, cheering for Super Junior and Henry. Not so soon, the first performers stepped on the stage and started performing. Oh gosh. They are so hot. I waited with anticipation on my seat for Super Junior to step on the stage. I'm glad Henry and Zhoumi would be appearing as well. Not soon after, Super Junior stepped on the stage and we, the E.L.F. started cheering for them. How hot could they be? Gosh. Henry and Zhoumi stepped on the stage for a special appearance after Super Junior's performance. Oh my gosh. Henry!

"Henry! Henry!" I shouted nonstop as soon as I saw Henry. "Saranghaeyo Henry!" I shouted after. He's so handsome! After a minute, Henry and Zhoumi stepped out the stage and as well as Super Junior ending their performance. But the MC's said there are still many performances to be done by Super Junior and so, I was so happy.

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOISlMjBKOs

Shining Star - Super Junior

I watched the other performances and because I drank plenty of water, nature called me. Gosh. Where is the toilet here anyway?

"Eunmi, I'll just go pee. I can't hold it any longer." I said and she nodded and continued to cheer.

I looked everywhere for the toilet and lucky, I saw a signage that has the direction towards the toilet. Happy that I found the toilet, I ran in and peed. After I peed, I washed my hands and walked out the toilet and with surprise, I saw...Henry.

"He-Henry?" I said as I blinked my eyes confirming that it's really Henry. I blinked two times before confirming it's really Henry. It's really Henry.

"Could I get your autograph?!" I said excitedly. I'm actually a quiet and shy type of person but I can't in front of Henry. I have been wanting to get his autograph so I really hope he'll grant this request. He nodded with the smile that made me fall in love with him more. I gave him a paper that I just got inside my pocket and a pen from my bag. Whoah. When did a paper got in my pocket? Anyway, I'm glad I have a paper. He signed the paper I gave him and then gave it back to me with a smile. With a smile, I got it and bowed.

"Thank you!" I said then walked away. I can't wait to show this to Eunmi.

_ _ _ _ _

"Hyung! Faster!" Henry said as he slam the door with his fist to the toilet in their room nonstop. "I can't hold this any longer." He thought then ran out their room looking for a toilet. He asked if he could use the other groups toilet but all was occupied, so he have no choice but to use the public toilet that is used by the audiences. He ran to the public toilet when he saw a girl.

"He-Henry?" The girl said. He still put up his cool side and smiled. "Could I get your autograph?!" The girl who is probably his fan said. He nodded with a smile. The girl handed him a paper and a pen and he signed it. He gave it back after. "Thank you!" The girl said then walked away. Henry sighed then remembered he went there to pee. He ran in the toilet then peed.

_ _ _ _

"Eunmi! Eunmi!" I said as soon as I got back to my seat.

"What?" She asked as she stopped cheering.

"Look!" I said as I waved the paper signed by Henry in front of her face.

"Whoah! Henry's autograph!" She shouted that made the other fans near us turn to us. I just acted normal to the other fans that turned to us.

"Put your mouth shut about it!" I whispered to her feeling the other gazes from other fans.

"Oh... Mian. But, this is so cool! How did you get it?" She asked with much lower voice.

"I encountered him at the toilet." I whispered to her.

"Jeongmal?! I'll just go to the toilet. Wait for me." She said as she stood up from her seat and I just didn't pull her back because I know I couldn't stop her. I placed the paper signed by Henry back in my bag and concentrated to the performers on stage.

I really won't forget about today. I just Henry, face to face! I love him more!

_ _ _ _ _

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2xLta99XGo

Endless Moment - Super Junior

One month passed and we already need to go back to Canada. My grandma had been well already. I'm sad and as well as happy. Sad because I still want to stay for a while here since I had been having fun because, here, I have many people like me, a fangirl, which I could relate so much not like back in Canada, I only have some. Also, I'm happy because I would be seeing my dad again and my sister would be arriving from New York tomorrow. Just some hours before we land in Canada.

I got my bag and bid good bye to my grandma and Eunmi. We rode a taxi going to the airport and for the last time after a long time again, I looked at the roads of Seoul. I looked at a billboard that we passed by which have the picture of Super Junior and as well as Henry and Zhoumi. Oh... I wish to meet them again. Not so soon, we arrived the airport and went down the taxi taking all our things and paying for the taxi fare. We waited for a while until our flight was called. We did what we need to do before riding the plane.

We boarded the plane and I just let myself drift to my dreamland until we reach Canada. It will not be that long until we reach there anyway.

_ _ _ _ _

Like the time we rode going to Korea, my mom woke me up. I still smiled like the last time excited to see my dad who will pick us up today and also my sister tomorrow. We got down the plane and do what we need to do and after, we saw my dad waiting for us outside the arrival area. I hugged my dad as soon as I saw him and then my mom hugged him next. We left going home not soon after.

We got home after an hour and I settled in my room fixing my things. Ah... I missed my room. I saw my posters of Super Junior posted at my walls and pictures of them and also some posters of my other favorite bands. I laid on my bed after I finished fixing my things. I reached for my ipod at my side table and plugged my earphones in my ear. I didn't realize that I fell asleep, again.

I was awaken by my dad saying we will be eating dinner already. I nodded and then sat up from my bed then walked out my room towards the dining room. After eating, I went back my room and turned my laptop on and surfed through the net and chatted with some of my friends. When I got tired and sleepy, I turned my laptop off and following my usual routine, I played my keyboard. Really, I can't sleep without playing my keyboard. It had been my daily routine before I sleep. I played one song and then decided to sleep.

I turned my lights off and then went over my bed and set my alarm early in the morning. I just wish I will wake up with my alarm clock since I usually don't. When I had lied on my bed already and closed my eyes, I heard a violin playing. Instead of wondering where the violin sound came from, I just enjoyed it. It had been a while since I heard this violin piece. When I was a kid, I really hear it before I sleep and the sound came from the house next to ours and the room in front of mine. It was like my lullaby when I was a kid. One reason why I liked Henry is because he knows how to play violin just like how my neighbor knows. I just didn't notice that I already drifted to my dreamland.

_ _ _ _ _

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xTXY4_zw

The One - Super Junior M

The next morning, I woke up when my sister just budged in my room. Wait. My sister's here?!

"Unnie!" I hugged my sister.

"Little sis!" She said as she hugged me back and ruffled my hair. "How have you been?" She asked as we broke the hug.

"Good! How about you?" I asked.

"Good as well." She replied.

"When did you come?" I asked.

"I just arrived a while ago." She said.

"Mom and dad picked you up?" I asked.

"Yup." She replied.

"Oh... They didn't wake me up!" I said then pouted.

"Why didn't you just alarm your clock?" She said.

"Because-" Before I could continue what I say, she spoke.

"You alarmed but wasn't awaken by it, right?" I nodded with a grin. "You really didn't change." She said as she ruffled my hair. "Let's go down and eat breakfast. I'm hungry." She said then giggled.

"Araso." I said as I stood up from bed and we both walked down to the dining room.

_ _ _ _ _

After two weeks...

"Are you ready?" My mom asked. I nodded.

"You can do it, sis!" My sister cheered on me. Now, I'll be having my piano recital. I'm really excited about it but as well nervous.

"It's your turn now, Minhee." My piano instructor said and I nodded.

"Hwaiting!" My sister said and I did the same.

I then walked up the stage feeling nervous as ever. I have been practicing this pass few weeks and I need to do really well. I sat in front of the grand piano and laid my fingers on the piano. Relax, Minhee. You can do well. I then started to play the song I practiced.

_ _ _ _ _

He stared at the person on stage playing the piano. "She really seems familiar." He thought. He then remembered the toilet incident. "Ah! She's the girl who got my autograph!" He thought.

"Hey. You know her name?" I asked my sister who just finished performing on stage and now seating beside me.

"Yup. Her name is Minhee. She's really good in class. Though she doesn't talk much." She replied.

"Oh..." He said nodding. He then listened further to Minhee who was playing the piano.

_ _ _ _ _

After I finished playing my piece, at last, I walked in the middle of the stage and bowed. As I bowed, something caught my eye. After I bowed, I looked at the audiences sitting in front and saw...Henry? I held myself back to not shout his name. He just watched me play piano! He just did! Does he still remember me? Omo. I walked down the stage and to my parents. I tried not to glance at Henry but still, I glanced at him as I walked to my parents and sister at the row behind his. Omo. I'm so near to him.

I just tried to sit back and concentrate to the other performers but I can't. How could I? Seeing Henry close up? Geez... As soon as all the performances finished, the award time came. Slowly, the awardies were called to go up the stage. But nothing mattered to me as of the moment but Henry. I just stared at him as the awardies were called.

"And the overall goes to, Kim Minhee." Whatever. What matters now is Henry. Henry. Henry. Henry.

"Yah! Minhee-yah!" My sister kept on shaking my arm. I just shove her hand away and continued to stare at Henry. She shook my hand again and I just shove her hand away, again. Just then, in my surprise, Henry looked at my direction. I felt my cheeks burning up. He then nodded towards the stage.

"Eh?" I said pointing at myself. He just nodded. I looked at the stage and saw my instructor smiling at me.

"You're the overall awardy!" My sister said to me.

"What?! Me?!" I said surprised.

"Yes! So go up the stage already!" She said and I just stood up from my seat and walked up the stage. Gosh. How embarrassing.

I walked up the stage and got my award. Camera started to flash in front of us awardies, and some faculty and our instructor. After the whole ceremony, we were free to go home but I still don't want to go home because after this, I might see Henry after a long time again. Some of the audiences congratulated me and I was hoping Henry too, but no. I didn't see him after the ceremony. I sighed. After, we decided to celebrate at a restaurant.

"Hey. You know, the guy who looked at you a while ago, he's popular, right?" My sister beamed at me as we ate at a restaurant.

"If you just don't know how Minhee love that person." My mom said suddenly. I just nodded then smiled.

"Hey. Why do you seem sad?" My sister asked.

"Ah. Nothing." I said.

"Tell me." My sister insisted.

I sighed. "Henry...I thought he will congratulate me." I said as I looked down. Aish. Why would I think that he'll congratulate me? A popular singer-dancer-violinist-pianist will congratulate a shy-average girl me.

"Aigoo. Maybe they are just in a hurry so he and his family didn't have a chance to congratulate you." My mom said. I looked up thinking what my mom just said. Maybe she's right. Maybe they are just in a hurry to congratulate me. A smile crept on my lips.

"Thanks for making me feel better." I said then smiled. They nodded and we continued our dinner while chatting.

After we finished eating, we went home. That night, I again heard the violin playing and so, it had been my lullaby as I slept.

_ _ _ _ _

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glGajYq1j-o

Shake it up - Super Junior

"Hey. Let's look around. I want to shop." My sister said as she entered my room.

"It's ok. I just want to stay home." I replied then smiled.

"Aish. You really didn't change. You still prefer to be home. Maybe our neighbors wouldn't know I have a younger sister and dad and mom only have one daughter." My sister said, jokingly. "So, would you come with me already?" She said as she bashed her eyelashes on me. I laughed at her.

"Araso. Araso. Just this time." I said and she hugged me happily.

We both got ready. I wore something simple--a fitted pants and a blue shirt. I tied my hair in a pony tail. After we both finished preparing, we used my sister's car. I'm sure we will be able to get home late today, knowing my sister. She'll sure drag me to places she likes to go.

We went to the mall and my sister shopped me some clothes I liked and she also bought hers. We ate out. I also bought a book with some piano pieces so I could try other piano piece. This is what I call sisters' day out.

We went home ten o'clock. Just like what I thought. We will be going home late. Well, my sister brought me to a bar which I really insist not to go to. How could we go home if she gets drunk?! But lucky she didn't. When we reached back, before I walked in our house, I heard a violin playing that I'm sure the violin I always hear every night. I glanced at the window which have the light on where I'm sure the sound comes from and hummed to the violin piece being played. Well, I've heard this piece already and already memorized because I hear it once in a while. After the song finished, the lights turned off. So I guess my lullaby violist will already sleep. A smile crept on my lips. If ever I meet this violinist living beside our house, and if ever he's a boy, I might replace Henry with him. AHAHA! I then went in our house and took a quick bath and played my keyboard once before going to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _

The next morning, unfortunately, the electricity was off. It was hot inside the house and since it's also summer now, it's really hot, and so we decided to go to our back yard because it's much cooler there.

"Why do the electricity need to me off today? Geez..." I said complaining fanning myself.

"I'm sure it'll be ok later. Maybe they just need to fix something and later on, the electricity would be on. I just nodded as I sunk on my seat. Just then, we heard the doorbell rang.

"Minhee, go answer it." My mom said. I nodded and then walked in our house then to our front door.

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZiS3bes6mQ

One Fine Spring Day - Super Junior's Ryeowook

"Good afternoon. Do you need--" I was speechless after I saw Henry standing in front of me.

"Oh... Good afternoon. Minhee, right?" He knows my name?! He knows my name.

"Ah... Ye-yes. D-do you need anything?" I asked stuttering. I really feel myself burning up.

"Ah, yes. Unfortunately, we don't have any cold water since we just placed back the water pitcher in the refrigarator just before the electricity went off. So, uhm, can we have just a pitcher of water? We will just return it." He said. Oh my gosh! He's really asking me something! I hope he just said "Will you be my girlfriend?". I really wish to much. Ahaha.

"Ah. S-sure. Wait a sec. You could go in if you want." I said. I'm just asking him to go in my house! He then nodded. He's really going in our house, Henry!

I then ran towards our kitchen and got a pitcher of water and went back to the living room where I left Henry. I saw him looking at our family picture that was hanged at the side of the staircase.

_ _ _ _ _

He went in and sat on the couches waiting for the pitcher of water he asked for. I patiently waited until a picture frame hanged beside the staircase caught his attention. It's Minhee's picture with her parents and sister that was just taken few days after Minhee's sister arrived.

"Uhm..." He said as he looked at the picture. "She looks pretty in this picture." He thought. Just then, Minhee arrived.

_ _ _ _ _

I cleared my throat to get his attention since I don't know any other way how to. He then turned to me.

"H..Here." I said as I handed him the pitcher.

"Thanks." He said then smiled. He smiled at me!

"Anyway, this is recent?" He said as he looked at out family picture.

"Ah. Ye. It was taken a week before." I said. He nodded. I then led him to the door. I really wish I could just keep him in our house. Haha. Joke. When he reached the doorstep, he turned to me that made me stop in my tracks.

"Congratulations anyway. You really play the piano well. Uhm, maybe we could play together sometime?" He said. Wait. He just asked to play the piano with him... He just did!

"Ah... S...sure." I said as I nodded and smiled.

"So, I'll just go here sometime?" He said.

"Uh... Sure." I said then smiled.

"Alright. See you. And thanks for this again." He said as he smiled. Stop flashing that smile to me. I'm melting. Haha. I just nodded and he left going back there house. I wonder when he will go in our house again.

_ _ _ _ _

"Minhee, Henry's here." My mom said. Who's here again? Henry? I excitedly walked to my door.

"Henry's here, for real?" I asked.

"Yeah. So go down already. He's waiting." My mom said with a smile. I nodded and walked out my room and followed my mom downstairs.

At our living room, I saw Henry sitting on the couches. I approached him and shyly smiled. He stood up from his seat then smiled.

"Hi." He said.

"Ah... H-Hi." I said. I still can't talk straight when I'm in front of him.

"So... Uhm... Let's play piano." He said.

"Ah. S-Sure." I said and walked towards my room when I was suddenly called by my mom.

"Don't do anything stupid. You're a girl and he's a boy and both of you are teenagers. It's not that appropriate for you two to stay in one room, you know that right?" My mom reminded me.

"Of course omma. We won't do anything bad. You could even let unnie watch over us." I said assuring her that we will not do anything stupid. We really won't. I then went back to Henry and we both walked towards my room. I'm really shy to let him see my room but we only have one keyboard which is in my room.

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyq0gJPUwp0&feature=related

Your Eyes - Super Junior (Kyuhyun and Yesung)

"Sorry if it's kinda messy." I said as we both got in my room.

"No. In fact it's so clean here." He said then smiled. I just nodded.

"I really don't have a piano though I have a keyboard that have the exact number of keys in a piano." I said as I stood beside him while he sat in front of the keyboard. Just then, he started to play the keyboard and I just listened as he played. After he finished, he turned to me.

"Play the piece you played the other night." He said.

"Ah... Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confused. Don't tell me he's the one at the room in front of mine.

"This is your room, right?" I nodded. "That room is mine." He said as he point out the window, that is just in front of my keyboard, the room in front of mine.

"Ah... So... Th...that's your room." I said surprised.

"So, could you play it for me?" He said. "I really like that piece." He said as he smiled. How could I say no to this.

"Uh... Sure." I said and he stood up from the seat and then I sat down. I then started to play the first few keys before I turned to him again. "Is it this one?" I asked.

"Uh, yes." He said. I then turned to the keyboard again and continued to play the piece.

_ _ _ _ _

As he listened to the piece played by Minhee, he looked at the shelf at the one corner of Minhee's room. He looked over the shelf until a book caught his attention. He got it and wiped the dust on top of it that just proved that it wasn't touched for a long time already. He opened the book, a year book to be exact. He looked over the book and there, he saw the part he was looking for. There, he saw his name with his picture and besides his is...Minhee's. I smile crept on his lips. "That's why her name's familiar...and that's why she always makes my heart beat fast." He thought. Just right after he closed the year book, Minhee finished playing the piano piece Henry requested for. He then put the book back and turned to Minhee.

"It was excellent." He said then smiled.

_ _ _ _ _

As I finished playing the keyboard, I turned to see Henry walking towards me.

"It was excellent." He said that made me blush. Who wouldn't? He just complimented me! And it's a good one!

"Oh... T...Thanks." I said.

"I have a question." He said.

"W...What is it?" I asked.

"Where did you study during your middle school years?" He asked that made me surprised. Why would he want to know, right?

"G...Golden Achievers School. Why?" I said. Gosh. I really need to talk to him straight.

"Oh... You're my schoolmate. In fact we were classmates." He said then smiled. I think my jaw just dropped. Did he just say we were schoolmates and much more was we were classmates?

"We are, what?" I asked again.

"Classmates." He said then chuckled. "Am I really that unnoticeable back then?" He said then chuckled.

"Ah... No... Sorry." I said not knowing what to say next.

"Let's play something together." He said as he walked towards the keyboard. He then let me sit at the chair that is already in front of the keyboard and he got a chair for himself.

"You know this?" He said and played a few keys.

"Ah. Yes. We'll play that one?" I said. I think I'm quite comfortable talking with him already. He nodded and there, we started to play the piece he chose.

_ _ _ _ _

We grew close for the past one month and you could call us already best of friends, and I'm really proud about it. I told him that I'm really a fan of his so don't he expect for me not to act like a fangirl when I'm in front of him and he just laughed. Sometimes, I come over their house to play piano with him and sometimes he goes to our house. I'm also learning how to play violin because he insisted to teach me.

"Uhm... Listen to what I'll be playing and singing, ok?" He said as he sat in front of his piano. I nodded and stood beside him as he started playing the piano.

Listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1brkrfbNE

Just You - Super Junior KRY

I listened to him as I hummed silently since I know the song while he sang and play the piano. He's voice is really good. I wish I wouldn't have a day without hearing this voice. I smiled as I closed my eyes and continued to listen and hum silently to not disturbed him in his singing. As he came to a stop, I opened my eyes and smiled.

"It's really good, oppa." I said as I smiled. He nodded then smiled as he looked down that made me worried. Did I say something wrong? I didn't, right? "Did I say something wrong?" I asked as I walked beside him and hold his shoulder. In my surprise, he held my hand that I placed at his shoulder and grabbed it. It really made me blush.

"Like in the lyrics, could you love even once?" He said that made my eyes widened and made me speechless.

"Wha...What..." I really don't know what to respond.

"I really like since we were classmates in middle school.I'm shy to tell you what I felt before but now, I have the courage to tell you, so could you give me a chance?" He said as he got my other hand and held my both hands tight. I'm so startled to process all he said. Is he just asking me to be his girlfriend?

"A...Are you sure? You're so good for me to have." I said.

"Ani. You're a so perfect for me to have, though there is no person that is perfect." He said that made me really flattered. "So, please? Just give me a chance." He said holding my hand tighter. A smile slowly formed in my lips.

"Sure. Why not." I replied, and with that, he enclosed me with his arms, hugging me. At last, after dreaming of having him as a boyfriend, he's really my boyfriend now. It's really a dream come true to me.

...Just then...

*ring*ring*wake up*wake up*

Angrily, I got my alarm clock at my side table and pushed the button to stop it ringing. Why do you have to ring now?! Arg. I still want to see when we will get married. Aish. I stood up from my bed hearing voices of people outside and a car's engine. I went in front of my keyboard and peeked through my window, and there I saw... "He...Henry?"

_ _ _ _ _

Hello readers! How was it? Sorry if it's not good. I'm not that good in making one-shot fanfics. Sorry if the ending part didn't satisfy you much. I know there are people out there who goes with the "Only 13". I'm not against it nor with it. I support all fifteen of them. Anyway, thank you for spending time in reading this. Please do leave comments. Thanks! I'll try to make a better fanfic than this.